Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

Can someone explain the tour visual storyline to me? I didn’t understand it especially the media controls the mind part. What was the queen trying to tell us? Don’t watch the news?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

On 9/25/2023 at 9:08 PM, Devin said:

I can’t believe this tour is coming to an end. :toofunny2:

She really doesn't plan to announce dates for LATAM?  At least the Beyhive in Brazil deserved dates.  :toofunny2:

16 minutes ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

She really doesn't plan to announce dates for LATAM?  At least the Beyhive in Brazil deserved dates.  :toofunny2:

I loss hope after the anniversary show. :ace:

It sucks bc Brazil been stanning this album since BMS released. She could easily sell out there + other LATAM regions, she has the demand smh. I hope she does visit next tour. 

• Like 1

Kind of depressed the tour's ending :rip: there's been so much hype and energy behind this tour that wasn't there for Formation 

On 9/26/2023 at 1:09 PM, Fleahive said:

Can someone explain the tour visual storyline to me? I didn’t understand it especially the media controls the mind part. What was the queen trying to tell us? Don’t watch the news?

IDK I think it is just a tutorial on how to serve futuristic cuntyness over sensual monologues

my voice is shot from all of the screaming and singing  :deadbanana4: the energy was insane

so glad i got to see the best performer of all time :jonny5: maybe next time i will actually pay for tickets myself :coffee2: she performed thique too! the real highlight for me :jonny4: and the who pure honey segment :jonny5:

• Like 3

Anyone here based in Berlin ? 

There's a Renaissance Party on Saturday!

***** I am wired :deadbanana4:

pretyy sure we won the mute challenge too :fan:

On 9/26/2023 at 1:06 AM, Walley said:

She’s teasing a Greatest Hits tour I think

Tbh I would not like to hear Freakum Dress on a Greatest Hits tour, she's done it to death. I only wanted it because it would fit so well with the Renaissance concept :monkey:

2 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

So this is it? no additional dates? :ace:

they would've been announced already. its more likely she'll do another tour next year or something. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

They're very troll-ish and post music news not related to future events all the time :deadbanana4: they've posted about Bey all year and for other shows like Adele's in Vegas that won't ever come here.

I wonder how they'll edit the tour special. Will it be one show only?

She's had so many amazing outfits, it'd be such a waste if we don't get to see professional footage of all of them (although her Insta game for this tour was really strong).

Where are the LatAm dates? Every reliable insider almost confirmed she was indeed coming. :weeps:

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I guess the film release confirms no more dates? 

Taylor released a film and is still touring so no. I feel she will tour sometime next year overseas. Either that or her and destiny child got something planned to reunite .

1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

Taylor released a film and is still touring so no. I feel she will tour sometime next year overseas. Either that or her and destiny child got something planned to reunite .

But Taylor announced those dates before the film was announced. I think this tour is done, act 2 for 2025? :gaycatina1:

2 hours ago, Zoe_ said:

Maybe she will use this movie as promo for more dates.

That’s what I’m thinking. She still has to do Latin America and Asia 

Legendary woman!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.