Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I still don't know how the hell we get inside Club Reneigh, I wonder if it's a moving part that lifts. I hope the circle isn't too obstructive. :rip: 

Yeah and what if you need to run to the restroom at some point? :rip:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Maybe they got a cute bedazzled port a potty in there. :lakitu:

I think the stage is far from what we're expecting besides the shape. It either has a deadzone part in that circle that's off limits for the dancers + Bey, but that's basic and boring as hell. Or prob elevated enough where you walk through it, but that’s obstructive if the stage is that high... I literally can't imagine it.:rip: 

Edited by Starshine

25 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Just renders and the main stage is probably far from accurate. Also these views are never close to what you're seeing irl because your FOV is on a phone/computer. It's much closer in person. 

I still don't know how the hell we get inside Club Reneigh, I wonder if it's a moving part that lifts. I hope the circle isn't too obstructive. :rip: 

Spice Girls had a big circle like that, you just walked underneath it, you could go in and out BUT they would would have security there and they would close it when the girls or dancers were using underneath for rising up/down on stage lifts. 

Anyone get selected for the BeyHive presale for Philly? I’ve been waitlisted for every single presale so far for Group A & Group C. This is unbelievable. I really wanted to be in Club Renaissance for the Philly show. I’m so irritated. 

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Spice Girls had a big circle like that, you just walked underneath it, you could go in and out BUT they would would have security there and they would close it when the girls or dancers were using underneath for rising up/down on stage lifts. 

I can visualize it now. I wonder how the bars gonna be if it’s in the back.

4 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I can visualize it now. I wonder how the bars gonna be if it’s in the back.

Isn't there a bar at the back? I don't think it will be there. 

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

They're all mock-ups of a general idea of how the stage could look. We have no idea what the screens are going to look like.

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

Just renders and the main stage is probably far from accurate. Also these views are never close to what you're seeing irl because your FOV is on a phone/computer. It's much closer in person. 

Thanks for responding!! This calmed me down. LOL

This is not only my first time seeing her but my first time a a stadium show.

the ticketing is just a big mess. no one knows that dates are for general sale only fans.... so is normal for some dates to be blue...

only fans know those groups 

I wasn't super worried because of the Verizon presale, but if I didn't have it, I would have to settle for a date that wasn't ideal. Right idea, but wrongful execution. No wonder the Senate is trying them right now because they are ******* with our money.

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I think this makes me feel better of not being super worried about Club Renaissance, honestly. :lakitu:

38 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Other Detroit prices that I could click in time before the Official Platinum bullshit

It was very slow and laggy for me to click anything:skull: The nosebleeds omg:hoetenks:

Screenshot-20230220-142129-Chrome.jpg20230220-142327.jpg

Screenshot-20230220-143502-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230220-143233-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230220-144704-Chrome.jpg

Detroit Prices 

Lowest - 50$

Highest - $3500

I wanted club ren but for some reason couldn't even select it so I hurried and got one of the sections right outside of it. :rip:

I was able to get a Club Renaissance ticket!! I’m so excited.  

Has it been confirmed there will be 1000 fans in Club Renaissance? I'm hoping that's just a fan rumor because honestly that seems like too many people.

29 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Has it been confirmed there will be 1000 fans in Club Renaissance? I'm hoping that's just a fan rumor because honestly that seems like too many people.

It hasn’t been confirmed. I’m hoping it’s just a fan rumor too because I agree. Way too many people. 

So for those who were waitlisted in previous groups, how'd that work out? :chick3:

Wanted to come back from the dead to say even though I was waitlisted, about 30 minutes after the presale went live I got a code for the Nashville date. These ticket prices were not it, but I managed to snag a decent-ish seat for the Nashville show! Can't wait to see you girlies there!

we need Zara Larsson to do something about that second Sweden date... 

Poland is doing so good... the fact that she is playing to almost or over 100,000 people there is INSANE 

15 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

we need Zara Larsson to do something about that second Sweden date... 

Poland is doing so good... the fact that she is playing to almost or over 100,000 people there is INSANE 

It will be all gone by the date of the show. Europe did great. US needs to pick up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.