Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

4 minutes ago, Eric. said:

I didn't get selected for anything. :skull: Anyone know when the general sale is? I can't find that anywhere.

Tomorrow for group C

All other groups are available now :)

Edited by Lose My Breath

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Tomorrow for group C

Thank you. So it starts at the same time, 2PM CST?

Well that wasn't bad at all. Charlotte was easy.

I think Verizon was the only one that came through for me and getting tickets to N3 in LA took me a whole ass minute. Good idea, but terrible execution. 

2 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I've never been to a Beyonce concert before. P!nk is playing the same night as her near Boston so I need to pick one. 

I would go see Beyoncé instead. Isn't P!nk playing Fenway for two nights? 

2 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I've never been to a Beyonce concert before. P!nk is playing the same night as her near Boston so I need to pick one. 

Try and go to both. They're both incredible performers.

It's a good thing I got my ticket in the presale cuz they have me on the wait list for the general sale :skull:

It looks like the St Louis tickets are on sale now.

I'm thinking of getting the 427 section. Anyone know of any other good section that might not be obstructed by cameras/sound?

Edited by Eric.

This means she sold 1.36 million tickets out of 1.5

This is great considering no promo/trailer for the tour. I guarantee it’ll all sell out before next month is over!

11 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

This is great considering no promo/trailer for the tour. I guarantee it’ll all sell out before next month is over!

Oh as soon as videos start surfacing from the first shows, the remaining tix will be gone in a flash :redface:

I am actually beyond SHOCKED... she sold over 90% of the tickets with those prices.... her demand is insane... 

22 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

the EU standing will be  gag for her 

I’m so excited about this tour! It’s gonna be a busy weekend for me. 17 June Pink in Belgium and 18 June Beyoncé in Amsterdam.

MESS. They’ll probably end up having the show though, don’t they want this to compete with wembley and london stadium for live event hotspot? Allow more shows 

On 3/3/2023 at 2:03 PM, bijonse said:

MESS. They’ll probably end up having the show though, don’t they want this to compete with wembley and london stadium for live event hotspot? Allow more shows 

That’s because it’s a residential area and she’s already doing 4 other shows there. Spurs never should have allowed that extra date to happen. 

13 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

That’s because it’s a residential area and she’s already doing 4 other shows there. Spurs never should have allowed that extra date to happen. 

Well if they want that stadium to be the new live event destination for london and bring money into the neighborhood they should allow more shows. Them ppl can sleep when the show is over :sorry:

10 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

is Toronto $oldowt?

Close, but there are a few seats

15 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Close, but there are a few seats

:weeps:

i need something to get excited 

If they don’t just approve the concert. Idk how they expect to compete with other stadiums in the city with only 6 shows a year like be serious, the stadium is already small

the London mess 

Any kind soul who has an EXTRA Club Ren ticket ANYWHERE in Europe,  plz PM me 

Now they’re tryna make her reapply for every ******* show in london, I’m sure one of the other stadiums would be happy to host the shows if they don’t want to like why are they stopping their own bag like that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.