• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnoughSaid

• Mezter

• Squall

• Pink Ranger

5 hours ago, Heartless said:

tf is wrong with you? acting like the manchester attack is some kind of promo and happy its going to repeak? this is just freaking weird

Heartless  

It would've been nice if Thinkin' Bout You was chosen instead, with a video of the victims' photos. :'(

Charted at #11 today :clap3:

I'm sorry but this shouldn't be a celebration.

I love Ari so much but this thread and replies are so weird.

1 minute ago, GenieBaby said:

#11- UK Charts

#2 - Scotland

Wow :eek:

1 minute ago, Vorfreude said:

posting stats is a celebration? 

Just now, GenieBaby said:

posting stats is a celebration? 

Exactly.

Yeah I know stats are just facts and this is a pop forum but I've just shared my personal opinion. It feels odd. But that's just me.

6 minutes ago, Vorfreude said:

Exactly.

Yeah I know stats are just facts and this is a pop forum but I've just shared my personal opinion. It feels odd. But that's just me.

Nobody in here is like "omg yaaas queen slay get dat numba one yaaaas". The song/album is rising because of the remembrance of the victims, not because of everyone hearing about this tragedy and listening to Ariana.

A video of the crowd at Ariana's concert in Manchester singing to One Last Time was shared on social media sites and hit millions of views, this is the reason why the song got a boost. 

Edited by GenieBaby

The best song on My Everything.!! 

On 24/05/2017 at 10:58 PM, IREPMINAJ said:

It was the last song they sung before the bomb went off :(

Omg I didn't know this :eek:  :'( 

Edited by UFO

On 5/26/2017 at 0:55 PM, Vorfreude said:

I agree. It is extremely off putting to see stans discuss/some be excited by chart positions around such a tragedy

15 hours ago, UFO said:

Omg I didn't know this :eek:  :'( 

It wasn't. Concerts ends on DW

14 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

I agree. It is extremely off putting to see stans discuss/some be excited by chart positions around such a tragedy

Forgive people for continuing to live life and find joy which is exactly what the attacker didn't want. You act like people are jumping up and down and doing cartwheels when they're just posting numbers. Grieve  in your own way and stop judging. 

29 minutes ago, Famousheinous said:

Forgive people for continuing to live life and find joy which is exactly what the attacker didn't want. You act like people are jumping up and down and doing cartwheels when they're just posting numbers. Grieve  in your own way and stop judging. 

Don't get mad for sharing my opinion. I said it was off putting TO ME. Move along child

15 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Where is anyone in this thread excited though? Nothing wrong with posting the current sales for the song and what it's position on the charts is

grow up 

no one is going "OMG SLAY THIS TRADGEDY ARI, OLT SLAYING THE CHARTS AFTER MANCHESTER YAS QUEEN" 

Edited by Revenge

5 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Where is anyone in this thread excited though? Nothing wrong with posting the current sales for the song and what it's position on the charts is

grow up 

no one is going "OMG SLAY THIS TRADGEDY ARI, OLT SLAYING THE CHARTS AFTER MANCHESTER YAS QUEEN" 

Girl you're the child here, don't come at me for thinking that it's tacky. Because it is.

16 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Girl you're the child here, don't come at me for thinking that it's tacky. Because it is.

Right okay, funny when you are the only one who thinks it's tacky, everyone else here disagrees with you judging by the replies 

Take a seat

9 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Right okay, funny when you are the only one who thinks it's tacky, everyone else here disagrees with you judging by the replies 

Take a seat

Girl why are you still pressed? You're a damn child because a child needs everyone to agree with them. I don't care who doesn't agree I said what I said now BYE lil lovato 

1 minute ago, EnoughSaid said:

Girl why are you still pressed? You're a damn child because a child needs everyone to agree with them. I don't care who doesn't agree I said what I said now BYE lil lovato 

You sound so ridiculous it's actually hilarious 

Just now, Revenge said:

You sound so ridiculous it's actually hilarious 

The most generic thing a pressed girlie likes to say. Rest in power to the victims, I'm done with you lil child more concerned about chart stats

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.