Ariana tops UK iTunes

Jonathan

3 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

The most generic thing a pressed girlie likes to say. Rest in power to the victims, I'm done with you lil child more concerned about chart stats

Of course, whatever you think, because you don't sound like a 12 year old pre teen about to start her period right now :ahh: 

Edited by Revenge

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnoughSaid

• Mezter

• Squall

• Witch Privilege

Just now, Revenge said:

Of course, whatever you think, because you don't sound like a 12 year old pre teen about to start her period right now :ahh: 

Use the laughing emoji all you want girlie, I have you pressed, I know I do and I'm loving it. You're even editing your posts girl. And don't confuse queer black lingo with pre teens because now you're just playing yourself sweetie. 

And ultimately you came at me because again you are PRESSED by my singular opinion in which I expressed something as awful as a bombing of young kids should not be used to chart watch an old Ariana track. So you are the one with problems sweetie 

Just now, EnoughSaid said:

Use the laughing emoji all you want girlie, I have you pressed, I know I do and I'm loving it. You're even editing your posts girl. And don't confuse queer black lingo with pre teens because now you're just playing yourself sweetie. 

And ultimately you came at me because again you are PRESSED by my singular opinion in which I expressed something as awful as a bombing of young kids should not be used to chart watch an old Ariana track. So you are the one with problems sweetie 

God you need Jesus 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.