• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• AlanRickman1946

• WERKER

• Breathe On Moi

oats with soy milk and frozen fruit

I'm not hungry in the morning at all but I forced myself into this habit because I'm trying to eat at least 3 meals a day every day

On weekdays it's usually a shake and a banana. I used to do overnight oats but I kinda fell out of doing that, but wanna get back into it since it's healthier.

On weekends it's avocado toast (and maybe also a banana if I'm really hungry). If we're cheeky and do a Starbucks run I'll do two ham and cheese croissants. :blush:

Oatmeal with flaxseed, dark brown sugar, cinnamon & blueberries 

8 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

How do you take your tea?

Always white or green, I like it either pure or bergamot/rose/jasmin flavored!

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Always white or green, I like it either pure or bergamot/rose/jasmin flavored!

Do you have milk or sugar?

When I'm short on time, peanut butter toast and chocolate milk. If not, I like to make myself garlic rice or an egg whites omelette with mushrooms, spinach, and feta.

Nutri-grain bars are my current breakfast addiction. Blueberry and Apple Spice >>>>>>>..

14 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

How do you take your tea?

Are you very healthy?

I wouldn’t say I’m super healthy,  like Instagram influencer healthy or anything :toofunny3: just a habit I picked up before the pandemic started…they used to taste absolutely terrible to me, but it truly became a routine for me. Helps a lot with general digestion, boosts your immunity, makes me feel like I have something in my system in the morning. Wakes me up more than coffee as well tbh. I used to buy them premade but started to make my own about a year ago. Read up on it if you want tbh, I sound like a salesman :gaycat6:

Black coffee, scrambled eggs or over medium eggs, and two slices of apple-smoked bacon. And then to wash it down, I like two pieces of buttered toast.

Sometimes coffee makes me too anxious, so in that case I prefer having decaf, a glass of 100% orange juice, or 2% milk. 

Outside of eggs/bacon/toast, I don't care for any other breakfast options. Oatmeal w/ PB and fruit, granola, or whatever toppings you like in your oatmeal, is more a lunch dish than a breakfast one (at least for me). I don't care to have a sandwich for breakfast, even if it's a breakfast sandwich. 

I also do not care for pancakes unless they are restaurant-style pancakes. I can make decent pancakes, but they just never taste as good as restaurant pancakes. I've also fallen out of love with waffles. I haven't had French toast in awhile, but I would absolutely get restaurant-style French toast over making it myself. 

Honestly, it's worth the extra calories to eat a proper meal. I feel a lot more energized working and just doing life's mundane tasks knowing I ate a full plate of food early in the day. 

5 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Do you have milk or sugar?

No sugar, but I add milk to the teas with berry flavors or some flowery ones as well. Very un-Italian I know!

3 hours ago, zasderfght said:

Black coffee, scrambled eggs or over medium eggs, and two slices of apple-smoked bacon. And then to wash it down, I like two pieces of buttered toast.

Sometimes coffee makes me too anxious, so in that case I prefer having decaf, a glass of 100% orange juice, or 2% milk. 

Outside of eggs/bacon/toast, I don't care for any other breakfast options. Oatmeal w/ PB and fruit, granola, or whatever toppings you like in your oatmeal, is more a lunch dish than a breakfast one (at least for me). I don't care to have a sandwich for breakfast, even if it's a breakfast sandwich. 

I also do not care for pancakes unless they are restaurant-style pancakes. I can make decent pancakes, but they just never taste as good as restaurant pancakes. I've also fallen out of love with waffles. I haven't had French toast in awhile, but I would absolutely get restaurant-style French toast over making it myself. 

Honestly, it's worth the extra calories to eat a proper meal. I feel a lot more energized working and just doing life's mundane tasks knowing I ate a full plate of food early in the day. 

living for this essay style in depth answer 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.