• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• AlanRickman1946

• WERKER

• Breathe On Moi

every day: oatmeal with chocolate protein powder, almond milk, and a cut up apple

my actual favorite: breakfast burrito with bacon and sour cream :heart2:

I don't eat breakfast

iAFiVZc.gif

If I'm picking up something the breakfast sandwiches at WAWA lowkey are so good.

At home 2 packs of oatmeal , add some peanut butter , a banana , and a protein shake

b4 work.

Usually just a cereal bar or croissant.

If I'm working or at University and need a quick breakfast, my go-to is usually porridge with some fruits. On a day off though, I always go for toast with avocado and egg - so so good. :heart: Of course, no breakfast is complete without a good coffee!

A lot of people say they can't eat in the morning, but I'm the opposite! I get really grumpy by 11am/12pm if I don't eat, especially seeing as I'm up at 6-7am every day - it's quite a long time to go without eating. 

white bread & Nutella:rip:

Edited by terrorblade

Homemade Greek yogurt with berries, hemp and chia seeds and some fruit like cantaloupe and a hard boiled egg most mornings. Either with bullet coffee or tea. 

If I have time: Toast; yogurt with cereal and fruit.

If I have no time: A bagel.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:54 PM, LCTV said:

If I'm picking up something the breakfast sandwiches at WAWA lowkey are so good.

At home 2 packs of oatmeal , add some peanut butter , a banana , and a protein shake

b4 work.

I have so many childhood memories of getting a breakfast sandwich or a hoagie to take to school field trips from WAWA. I’m on the west coast now so I haven’t been to one in years :( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.