• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

it's funny how all they mention is "the next GTA", "the next installment in the GTA franchise", and never GTA VI. i'm 99% sure that will be the title, but it would be such a kii to have another non-numbered entry like San Andreas and Vice City.

iwGO7A9.gif

That would be interesting. There's a popular theory of it being called GTA VICE (a wordplay on VI - 6 and VICE as in Vice City).

I wouldn't mind either options, all I care about is the game itself :jonny5:

Just now, Twilish said:

Let me visit the gay clubs kings 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

omg I didn't even think about this. We could finally have a gay strip club because

Spoiler

One of the main characters is a woman

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

FIRST TRAILER IN EARLY DECEMBER

FINALLY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :clap3::WAP:

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I see a lot of Nintendo stans & gays here, i always thought GTA was a hetero type of game :rip:

Like driving cars, shooting banks, & strippers, seem like it appeals more to the COD fanbase :deadbanana:

What is the game like & appeal? Not shade, i'm genuinely curious to try it :lakitu:

i'm surprised you haven't played a single GTA game? to be honest I think most people in here played GTA before they even knew they were fruity :dies: and now it's a tradition. personally gta is the only game that I played as a kid on console while I was also obsessed with pokemon on portable. and that was the case for all the kids I knew when I was around 8-10. It was the cool forbidden fruit that everyone was talking about. I still have memories of the first time I played Vice City embedded in my brain and that was 20+ years ago. 

it's a giant playground. yeah there are other massive open worlds games out there but they don't let you steal cars, massacre people, try to disobey the law, etc. it's a flight sim, a racer, stealth-action, RPG, and adventure game rolled into one. and the gameplay rarely gets stale because it changes every 20 minutes or less. it's just fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

The meltdowns from the incel gamers when the 2 protagonists turn out to be a POC woman and a phäg will be delicious, it will be BAD for them 

• Like 2

I kinda want a new city no shade, not just a Vice City revamp but it would be cute if we could get flewed out to Las Venturas or Liberty City

spacer.png

when the game is 2TB 

spacer.png

Oh wow oh wow.

I cant believe this is finally happening. Ive been waiting so long....so long :jonny5:

And @Hey Dudei will check out final fantasy 16 as well!

I'm gonna cry when the minimum specs are a RTX 4070, 12-core CPU and 32GB of RAM just to play at 1080p 60fps. :laugh:

Here's the map people made using the leaks. Mappers had V's map like 95%+ correct from the first trailer, I expect the same for VI.

Spoiler

GTAMappingv0.024.png

6 minutes ago, Komet said:

Here's the map people made using the leaks. Mappers had V's map like 95%+ correct from the first trailer, I expect the same for VI.

Hide contents

GTAMappingv0.024.png

is sunset islands supposed to be starfish island?

Edited by airplane

6 hours ago, Rid Of Me said:

Not GTA6 before R9

@Rihanna***** you are going to hell

Im giving up on Rihanna and Janet.

Not both my faves just giving up on new music. I can’t. 

1 hour ago, Komet said:

Hide contents

GTAMappingv0.024.png

This landscape is gonna be so fun to play in, imagine the Everglades missions :jonny5:

I'm wondering if Port Gellhorn is supposed to be Fort Meyers?

BfThgdP.png

5 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

I’ll be running down people when this banger starts playing :jamming: :jamming:

This song NEEDS to be added in the game

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.