Consecutive Hot 100 Charting Streaks for Female Artists

Kool_Aid_King

Added 2023 for Mariah, Taylor, Ariana, Nicki & Selena.

Added Cardi and SZA since they've been charting for 7 years now (2017-2023). (Anyone else y'all can think of?)

Put Halsey, Kehlani, Camila, Carrie, Billie & Dua in Danger. Will probably update in a few months. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_Aid_King

• Green

• John Slayne

• dreampop

On 9/17/2022 at 6:46 AM, Ricky Wilson said:

"Queen of sales" Brit Spears is SOOOOOOO low! I would've expected her to be at the top going by what her stans say :eek: 

On 9/17/2022 at 5:46 AM, Rev8 said:

The way Britney would've been 18 years if she had anything out for 2006 :dies:

Glad we could educate you @Ricky Wilson

The way Beyonce could have topped the list with 27 years but ******* Be Alive was such a bore and a flop

36 minutes ago, Triton said:

The way Beyonce could have topped the list with 27 years but ******* Be Alive was such a bore and a flop

And she opted out of "Harmonies By The Hive" appearing on the Hot 100 chart for Hot-Shot Debut "Sorry Not Sorry". :coffee2: She's lucky she's the creative artist of our generation... because I would've left her a long time ago with these stunts she pulls. 

On 9/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, Mrnoniee said:

Avril Lavigne

2002 - "Complicated"

2003 - "Losing Grip"

2004 -"Don't Tell Me"

2005 - "He Wasn't"

2006 - "Keep Holding On"

2007 - "Girlfriend"

2008 - "The Best Damn Thing"

On 9/20/2022 at 11:06 PM, Kool_Aid_King said:

He Wasn't didn't chart but Nobody's Home did chart in 2005.

But The Best Damn Thing never charted. So she only had 6 years. If Hot became a hit (as if it should've), she would've been there :weeps: 

unlucky :toofunny3:

Mariah getting a streak until forever with Christmas :coffee:

Taylor can add quite a few years too :clap3:

• 11 months later...

Hello!!! 

With 2023 over, I have ended some streaks and added some more for other female artists.

Streaks Ended:

-Carrie Underwood's Streak has ended after an impressive 18 years. 

-Camila Cabello's Streak has ended after 8 years as a soloist & 10 years with Fifth Harmony.

-Kehlani's Streak has ended after 7 years.

Streaks Extended:

-Taylor Swift charts with "Anti-Hero" and extends to 18 years

-Mariah Carey charts with "All I Want for Christmas Is You" and extends to 15 years.

-Selena Gomez charts with "Calm Down" and extends to 15 years.

-Nicki Minaj charts with "Super Freaky Girl" and extends to 14 years, tying Rihanna.

-Ariana Grande charts with "Die For You (Remix)" and extends to 11 years, tying Demi Lovato.

-Dua Lipa charts with "Houdini" and extends to 8 years

-Halsey charts with "Die 4 Me" and extends to 8 years

-SZA charts with "Kill Bill" and debuts to the chart with 7 consecutive years.

-Cardi B charts with "Bongos" and debuts to the chart with 7 consecutive years.

ERRORS:

-Removed H.E.R. & Billie Eilish since their charting actually started in 2018, not 2016 as I previously believed. :ace: (Billie can make it at 7 years if she charts in 2024, HER did not chart in 2023, so she’s stuck at 6 years)

Let's see what 2024 brings. A lot of these ladies will be extending next week to notch another year. 

• Like 2

I don't have the time to check rn but I'm sure there will be at least one more new entry with 7 years, but haven't checked. If anyone has any suggestions, please lmk!!

It would need to be an artist who charted from 2017-2023.

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I don't have the time to check rn but I'm sure there will be at least one more new entry with 7 years, but haven't checked. If anyone has any suggestions, please lmk!!

It would need to be an artist who charted from 2017-2023.

I think P!nk has a new streak from 2016-2023 matching the 8 years that she had till 2013.

14 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

I think P!nk has a new streak from 2016-2023 matching the 8 years that she had till 2013.

Unless I’m mistaken, she missed 2022.

Never Not Gonna Dance Again was released in 2022 but didn’t chart till February of 2023. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Unless I’m mistaken, she missed 2022.

Never Not Gonna Dance Again was released in 2022 but didn’t chart till February of 2023. 

Oh fair! Didn't take that into consideration.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.