Early Hot 100 predictions (Winston): AIWx 14 #1, SFG #2, Bad Habit #3

SignificantOther

17 minutes ago, Great808 said:

ROM: 800M+ Spotify, 370M Youtube

BMS: 170M+ Spotify, 28M Youtube

Who knows the other services.  

ROM is over 2 years old and a collab with streaming force Ariana grande

that's also an actual music video #s for ROM...

can't we just start banning delusional monsters...trying to argue BMS isn't bigger than that flop stupid love :rip:

Edited by MusicBiz234

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Great808

• Lovett

• pride4jc1222

• Armani?

11 minutes ago, Great808 said:

ROM: 800M+ Spotify, 370M Youtube

BMS: 170M+ Spotify, 28M Youtube

Who knows the other services.  

Those are their American streams?

Do you know what % are paid streams?

45 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Those are their American streams?

Do you know what % are paid streams?

Those are total streams, YT pays insignificantly lower than the rest tho. 

8 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Radio is such a payola scam. SFG outdoing BH in REAL consumption and they’re tied in points because of radio.

You should direct your gripe towards AIW instead of BH. AIW has less streams than both songs, as well as less weeks at #1 on streaming than BH. Yet, AIW is about to tie Uptown Funk (and several other legendary songs) at 14 weeks at #1, while BH has still yet to top the charts.

I feel like every summer the charts get really clogged. Is it because of summer playlists or something? Old Town Road, Despacito, and now As it Was all benefited from this weird chart freeze. 

9 hours ago, Sinister said:

Well BMS has already matched the amount of weeks ROM did on the charts…and it’s still charting

Oop. :clap3: Imagine pretending a song that spent longer in the top 10 than a song spent on the entirety of the Hot 100 will "barely" outdo the other. :toofunny3: It curb stomped it a long time ago. Don't worry sis, that user has a masochistic streak. They get dragged, run away and then return to try again. The cycle repeats.

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Oop. :clap3: Imagine pretending a song that spent longer in the top 10 than a song spent on the entirety of the Hot 100 will "barely" outdo the other. :toofunny3: It curb stomped it a long time ago. Don't worry sis, that user has a masochistic streak. They get dragged, run away and then return to try again. The cycle repeats.

You’re obsession with clinging to chart runs over how they’re going to hold up overall is hilarious :bibliahh:everyone knows BMS IS a frontloaded song a la HIAM and LWYMMD and that’s why the only ppl constantly defending it is your stan base. After the song falls out the top 20 tomorrow (spending only 1 week in the top 20 since it started it’s decent) it’s going to be beyond entertaining and embarrassing watching you cling to it even harder knowing damn well deep down me telling you this whole time it’s a free falling front loaded mess is TRUE. 

4 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

You should direct your gripe towards AIW instead of BH. AIW has less streams than both songs, as well as less weeks at #1 on streaming than BH. Yet, AIW is about to tie Uptown Funk (and several other legendary songs) at 14 weeks at #1, while BH has still yet to top the charts.

That is truly the valid crime here :coffee2:AIW has overstayed it's welcome... I really wish for Bad Habit to go #1 as we enter fall though (I can see it happening..). 

1 minute ago, Great808 said:

You’re obsession with clinging to chart runs over how they’re going to hold up overall is hilarious :bibliahh:everyone knows BMS IS a frontloaded song a la HIAM and LWYMMD and that’s why the only ppl constantly defending it is your stan base. After the song falls out the top 20 tomorrow (spending only 1 week in the top 20 since it started it’s decent) it’s going to be beyond entertaining and embarrassing watching you cling to it even harder knowing damn well deep down me telling you this whole time it’s a free falling front loaded mess is TRUE. 

You literally ranted for multiple posts exclusively about chart runs and how long BMS was spending inside the top 20, only to suddenly pivot to "who cares about chart runs?!!!11" once you realised how horrid SL & ROM's chart runs were. :rip: I've genuinely never seen someone lacking so much self-awareness and practically running to keep getting dragged like you.

You cried about chart runs, got dragged, then tried to turn to streaming. Only to find out SL spent 2 weeks in the BB streaming top 50, whilst BMS has spent 12 weeks (and counting). Suddenly you stopped replying. :) I'd say I feel embarrassed for you, but it's highly entertaining watching you fail over and over again.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:45 PM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I can feel my ancestors descending down with the wrath of an everlasting hell to anyone manifesting this. 

May the ancestors power pull an hurricane force to block such an atrocity from happening :mazen:

Edited by glamrock<3

20 hours ago, Great808 said:

BMS looking to drop even further out of the top 20 completely but the Hive said it was totally going to last longer :clap3:

Well it did last longer than bee stingers like yourself suggested, so we accomplished something :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Great808 said:

Those are total streams, YT pays insignificantly lower than the rest tho. 

Rain on Me had approximately 215M US on-demand streams for the 2020 year-end. We will see how BMS compares in a few months I guess. 

edit: actually the user who compiles these numbers is dead, so we might not find out

Edited by family.guy123

7 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Well absolutely it’s a scam that AIW has stayed #1 for so long because of radio as well 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Rain on Me had approximately 215M US on-demand streams for the 2020 year-end. We will see how BMS compares in a few months I guess. 

edit: actually the user who compiles these numbers is dead, so we might not find out

what??

4 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

What? Who's dead? :rip:

12 minutes ago, BnPac said:

What? Who's dead? :rip:

Oldbloke at ukmix passed away earlier this summer. He used to maintain a Weekly Top 10 Digital Songs Sales Thread and Weekly Top 10 Albums Sales Thread on Pulse Music Board.

Edited by pride4jc1222

27 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Oldbloke at ukmix passed away earlier this summer. He used to maintain a Weekly Top 10 Digital Songs Sales Thread and Weekly Top 10 Albums Sales Thread on Pulse Music Board.

Rest in peace! Weird to hear that someone from an online board that you visit is dead. 

5 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

BMS is currently around 150 million US streams estimated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.