• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Great808

• Lovett

• pride4jc1222

• Armani?

On 9/14/2022 at 7:32 AM, MrLovett said:

Talk about backtracking. :lmao: All you're talking about is BMS' chart run and now suddenly "charts and runs mean nothing". :rip: The way you've been struggling with Beyoncé having yet another solo smash on her hands has been so enjoyable to see.

Keep on seething!

@Great808 It looks like solo track "Cuff It" is coming back to the Hot 100. :soda: You better buckle in.... because winter is coming. 

Since we're talking about "Big Picture" concepts, doesn't Renaissance already have more cumulative weeks in the Hot 100 than Chromatica, The Remix album AND Love For Sale combined? :mandown:That's why you're BIG mad. 

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

@Great808 It looks like solo track "Cuff It" is coming back to the Hot 100. :soda: You better buckle in.... because winter is coming. 

Since we're talking about "Big Picture" concepts, doesn't Renaissance already have more cumulative weeks in the Hot 100 than Chromatica, The Remix album AND Love For Sale combined? :mandown:That's why you're BIG mad. 

Nobody listens to Jazz, remix albums don’t chart half the time, with that said Recession has not charted longer than Chromatica lmaooo this fan fic. Also how tf am or would I be angry at a song thats free falling :deadbanana2:fascinating more like, if it helps you cope tho lol

17 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Nobody listens to Jazz, remix albums don’t chart half the time, with that said Recession has not charted longer than Chromatica lmaooo this fan fic. Also how tf am or would I be angry at a song thats free falling :deadbanana2:fascinating more like, if it helps you cope tho lol

Renaissance has been Top 10 longer than Chromatica. Just like Lemonade with Joanne, ST with Artpop and even 4 with BTW (despite the latter opening with 1M sales :rip:)

And Beyoncé has yet to lift a finger during this era. 

Isn't it funny how that works :ahh:

Edited by Planet Mars

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Renaissance has been Top 10 longer than Chromatica. Just like Lemonade with Joanne, ST with Artpop and even 4 with BTW (despite the latter opening with 1M sales :rip:)

And Beyoncé has yet to lift a finger during this era. 

Isn't it funny how that works :ahh:

It has not been on the top 100 longer than Chromatica tho :bibliahh:learn to read. The fact of the matter and main topic of this thread is BMS is shaping up to outdo Stupid Love by a handful of streams and completely pale in comparison to Gaga last 2 #1’s by hundreds of millions :bibliahh: THAT’S why you’re mad kid

3 minutes ago, Great808 said:

It has not been on the top 100 longer than Chromatica tho :bibliahh:learn to read. The fact of the matter and main topic of this thread is BMS is shaping up to outdo Stupid Love by a handful of streams and completely pale in comparison to Gaga last 2 #1’s by hundreds of millions :bibliahh: THAT’S why you’re mad kid

No one is mad, we're actually entertained by how absolutely triggered and unhinged BMS's chart run is making you :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Great808 said:

You really just trolling horribly

Billboard Top 50 Streaming

#27 Beyonce - Break My Soul (12 weeks, still charting)

OUT Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (2 Weeks)

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:ahh:

8 minutes ago, Armani? said:

SL is at 300-400 mill on Spotify and that’s the frame BMS is going to end up at as well. It’s really that simple. You’re focusing on the chart runs because BMS has the edge and I’m telling you the long run is what matters more. Only the Hive can derail a thread and not get WP’s. BMS falling out the top 20 is so realistic as well and they don’t want to hear it dddd

50 minutes ago, Great808 said:

with that said Recession has not charted longer than Chromatica lmaooo this fan fic.

You should've taken a moment to actually read what @trainsskyscrapers actually said. :rip: But seriously, you must be a masochist. You've been getting dragged mercilessly up and down this thread and you still come crawling back for more. :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

You should've taken a moment to actually read what @trainsskyscrapers actually said. :rip: But seriously, you must be a masochist. You've been getting dragged mercilessly up and down this thread and you still come crawling back for more. :toofunny3:

It originally said top 100 and he clearly edited it (it says underneath) and changed the goal posts :beatfreak: only the 1033838th time you start your silly mental olympics. 

Back to the main topic. BMS is free falling on all platforms and now that radio is pulling it you will never see it rise again. Let that sink in

24 minutes ago, Great808 said:

It originally said top 100 and he clearly edited it (it says underneath) and changed the goal posts :beatfreak: only the 1033838th time you start your silly mental olympics. 

Back to the main topic. BMS is free falling on all platforms and now that radio is pulling it you will never see it rise again. Let that sink in

Lol Show me the CARFAX.

I don't see an edit on my post there.

Who lies about things like that? :deadbanana4:

Modern Family Cameron Tucker GIF

Back to the main topic: BMS did everything it needed to (and everything Gaga hasn't since 2011):

- A Solo, Multi-week #1

- No discounts

- Gave Madonna actual Credit (not "Reductive")

- No video

- 10 weeks in the Top 10

- Strong Digital Sales

- Top 10 Pop, Rhythmic, Urban, UAC

1 minute ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Lol Show me the CARFAX.

Back to the main topic: BMS did everything it needed to (and everything Gaga hasn't since 2011):

- A Solo, Multi-week #1

- No discounts

- No video

- 10 weeks in the Top 10

- Strong Digital Sales

Did you forget to log into your other dupe or something? You weren’t mentioned anywhere there ksksksksk. FLOP

1 minute ago, Great808 said:

Did you forget to log into your other dupe or something? You weren’t mentioned anywhere there ksksksksk. FLOP

You might have to look at your post again.... :coffee2: Who needs a dupe when you can stand ten toes down on everything you say on here? Not me. 

4 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Lol Show me the CARFAX.

- A Solo, Multi-week #1

- No discounts

- No video

- 10 weeks in the Top 10

- Strong Digital Sales

And the thing that’s the biggest kii is how you all hang the solo #1 receipt over Gaga when all her recent #1’s demolish BMS, one is approaching DIAMOND and the other is almost halfway to that, BMS will hit 2x plat and struggle to go any higher :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Great808 said:

And the thing that’s the biggest kii is how you all hang the solo #1 receipt over Gaga when all her recent #1’s demolish BMS, one is approaching DIAMOND and the other is almost halfway to that, BMS will hit 2x plat and struggle to go any higher :deadbanana2:

I actually think the funniest thing is this thread is you. You've just been getting SMACKED all day.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

6 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I actually think the funniest thing is this thread is you. You've just been getting SMACKED all day.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Mutual cult members agreeing with each other isn’t giving SMACK. I cannot wait for BMS to possibly go out the top 20 within days :clap3:

4 hours ago, Great808 said:

It "originally" said the exact same thing, because the post hasn't been edited. :skull: Why are you lying? You were just too busy frothing at the mouth, trying to drag that you completely misread what they said. You're honestly one of the worst trolls I've seen on this forum. :toofunny3:

Oh and for the record, radio isn't pulling the song. The song has been pulled from radio by the label. There's a difference. Stay mad that BMS has been more successful than anything your fave has released in the last decade. :heart2:

35 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It "originally" said the exact same thing, because the post hasn't been edited. :skull: Why are you lying? You were just too busy frothing at the mouth, trying to drag that you completely misread what they said. You're honestly one of the worst trolls I've seen on this forum. :toofunny3:

Oh and for the record, radio isn't pulling the song. The song has been pulled from radio by the label. There's a difference. Stay mad that BMS has been more successful than anything your fave has released in the last decade. :heart2:

The label pulling the song definitely sounds like fanfic but regardless of what the song plummeting off the charts when it’s radio play stopped says everything about it’s run. And that’s why you keep deflecting again and again :bibliahh:

BMS is barely gonna scrape SL sis take your L and quit it you’re running out of straws

2 hours ago, Great808 said:

The label pulling the song definitely sounds like fanfic but regardless of what the song plummeting off the charts when it’s radio play stopped says everything about it’s run. And that’s why you keep deflecting again and again :bibliahh:

BMS is barely gonna scrape SL sis take your L and quit it you’re running out of straws

I'm sure it does sound like fanfic to someone who has no concept or understanding of how radio works. It's also clear that you don't understand how charts work. :skull: "Says everything", yeah it says that one of the three chart metrics has disappeared. Why wouldn't the song fall? Also, 5 spots isn't 'plummeting off the charts'. It's not hard for you to not lie. :toofunny3:

Who's deflecting? You are running from topic to topic after you fail to provide an argument. You misread posts and try and drag, then as soon as you're called out on it lie and run to something else. :skull: Stop embarrassing yourself.

Barely scrape SL? SL spent 9 weeks on the Hot 100 before falling off the chart. BMS is a multi-week #1 that spent 10 consecutive weeks in the top 10. Please try and come up with one coherent argument. Because that one was really dumb.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

I'm sure it does sound like fanfic to someone who has no concept or understanding of how radio works. It's also clear that you don't understand how charts work. :skull: "Says everything", yeah it says that one of the three chart metrics has disappeared. Why wouldn't the song fall? Also, 5 spots isn't 'plummeting off the charts'. It's not hard for you to not lie. :toofunny3:

Who's deflecting? You are running from topic to topic after you fail to provide an argument. You misread posts and try and drag, then as soon as you're called out on it lie and run to something else. :skull: Stop embarrassing yourself.

Barely scrape SL? SL spent 9 weeks on the Hot 100 before falling off the chart. BMS is a multi-week #1 that spent 10 consecutive weeks in the top 10. Please try and come up with one coherent argument. Because that one was really dumb.

5 spots in the top portion of the charts is BAD because the songs up there are more spaced out in points meaning it losing THAT much points as opposed to songs in the lower region where points are smaller and more closer together. No matter how many times you DEFLECT it doesn’t change that radio dropping the song and it being reflected on the charts says everything. Two weeks ago the song was still top 10 because radio still had it in rotation and not anymore. Plzzzz this is so embarrassing ms Lovett. 

On that note, BMS on track to barely out stream SL is horrible considering it’s radio play on every format and the fact that SL was sent to radio the week of lockdowns where more than half of radio listeners were lost because of it, not to mention it leaked a month in advanced. Run along now, maybe if you spent as much time TRYING to defend BMS as you did streaming it it wouldn’t be fading lol. 

1 hour ago, Great808 said:

5 spots in the top portion of the charts is BAD because the songs up there are more spaced out in points meaning it losing THAT much points as opposed to songs in the lower region where points are smaller and more closer together. No matter how many times you DEFLECT it doesn’t change that radio dropping the song and it being reflected on the charts says everything. Two weeks ago the song was still top 10 because radio still had it in rotation and not anymore. Plzzzz this is so embarrassing ms Lovett. 

On that note, BMS on track to barely out stream SL is horrible considering it’s radio play on every format and the fact that SL was sent to radio the week of lockdowns where more than half of radio listeners were lost because of it, not to mention it leaked a month in advanced. Run along now, maybe if you spent as much time TRYING to defend BMS as you did streaming it it wouldn’t be fading lol. 

The predictor you're quoting has only 10 points between 15 and 20. Only 4 points between 16 and 20. Are you capable of making a single post without blatantly lying about something so easily disprovable? :skull: I'm also absolutely certain you have no idea what the word "deflect" means, considering I'm addressing every point you've been attempting to make. :toofunny3:

The song being pulled from radio means one of the three metrics is now gone, which would understandably cause the song to drop on the chart. The fact that it's only falling a predicted 5 places also shows how stable it is on the other two metrics. Again, if you had any knowledge of how the charts worked maybe you'd know that. But you've chosen to embarrass yourself instead. :rip:

SL spent 2 weeks in the Billboard streaming top 50, meanwhile BMS has spent 12 weeks. 3 months after release BMS is pulling 1.3M daily streams on Spotify, SL was pulling 760k. :skull: The way you have no shame with just outright lying, as if I can't just easily point it out... :lmao:

I see why you're mad. :)

Edited by MrLovett

i think Vegas will get greatest airplay gainer again and hopefully its enough to push it top 15 

That dupe account is right, Beyoncé is a flop who hasn't had a real hit. 10 weeks in the top 10 is legit nothing in comparison to Lady gaga and Taylor swift's most recent chart stats. She wishes her song served a Rain on Me & Stupid Love!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.