Xtina unfollows Britney on IG

Lil' Oz

10 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

All the litto wet diaper girls are up all in arms about Britney being just as shady as this woman was, and it’s only shocking because Britney is doing this back to back when it’s been warranted?

Exactly, was. And Xtina's Britney "shade" was truth anyway. Britney acted like trailer trash in the 00s for marrying KFed and for trying to force his failure of a rap music career on us.

You and your fave both are stuck in the 2000s, mentally and physically.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostBox

• La Reina

• Breathe On Moi

• Ricardo1993

2 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She never followed her y’all making **** up

she actually was

she was following her since the conservatorship proceedings. 

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

And the plot thickens 

:swim::swim2::relax:

Check Sam's following list. Britney doesn't appear on it either. :skull:

Yeah, Britney broke her Instagram account. It'll probably take a while for the account to cycle through and show back up in people's following lists. 

2 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She never followed her y’all making **** up

She did. I've literally seen her follow list with Britney in it. It's unfortunately true.

3 minutes ago, La Reina said:

You and your fave both are stuck in the 2000s, mentally and physically.

Reported :heart:  When you learn to separate faves and personal attacks, you’ll go very far! 

25 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

People have to remember Britney herself was fat shamed by her own father for years... This post probably had a totally different meaning to Britney and people are just misinterpreting it. It just sounds like she's pointing out how one of her peers has gotten to choose their own dancers for their tour whereas Britney didn't get to do that for the past 13 years.

This post feels like she wanted to say something like this but just worded it very poorly. Like, "I didn't like how I looked on stage with the dancers my dad chose, I wish I could've chose them myself"

This. But leave it to gays on the internet..

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Check Sam's following list. Britney doesn't appear on it either. :skull:

Yeah, Britney broke her Instagram account. It'll probably take a while for the account to cycle through and show back up in people's following lists. 

I believe this as I’ve seen it before. 

2 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Never a dull moment around here 

Britney once again giving everyone something to talk about. What an icon ??????

I don't blame her. Xtina stays living her best life with her family and is busy preparing for the Latin Music Awards.

she has no time for miserable women who spend all day being bitter on instagram and clog up her feed with naked pics/weird dancing vids.

At some point enough is enough.

21 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Britney just said that she feel like a part of her died and that she has no purpose in her life since her kids cut her off, so she’s far from being at peace right now. If anything she seems more miserable than ever.

And you must be so happy about that. Pitiful.

6 minutes ago, monstereo said:

I don't blame her. Xtina stays living her best life with her family and is busy preparing for the Latin Music Awards.

she has no time for miserable women who spend all day being bitter on instagram and clog up her feed with naked pics/weird dancing vids.

At some point enough is enough.

Yea Christina would never do obscene/weird things 

Britney is out of line and honestly she needs to stop. 

still don’t like xtina though. xtina was extreme nasty towards many people. 

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Paris Hilton too omg :rip:

She deactivates her account often and it can take time for all the info to come back. Paris would not unfollow her y’all just dragging it

12 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I believe this as I’ve seen it before. 

pCKiwXR.jpg

Searching doesn't work. You essentially go through the person's entire following list to see if Britney's on it. :skull:

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Paris Hilton too omg :rip:

Her instagram is messed up. That’s what happens when you delete it 20 times in a week 

Just now, GhostBox said:

Yea Christina would never do obscene/weird things

People are quick to forget that only one of them has a mugshot for public intoxication.

375_375.jpg

51 minutes ago, Raver said:

Britney has been nasty to Christina for no reason

How the tides have turned. Xtina was nasty to her for no reason for over a decade :cm:

39 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

People have to remember Britney herself was fat shamed by her own father for years...

Britney fatshamed a photographer in 2007, pre-conservatorship.

It is not the first time she's fatshamed people, something her stans love to do too. Keep on with the excuses though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.