Xtina unfollows Britney on IG

Lil' Oz

8 minutes ago, Lament said:

As someone who’s tried to always defend both and find them excuses because I love both, I think Britney really crossed the line this year. She’s obsessed. OBSESSED. I’m glad Xtina unfollowed. It must be so terrible having someone with so many followers literally attacking you like this. It’s crazy.

and x only follows 140 accounts
there's no way she can't see it...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostBox

• La Reina

• Breathe On Moi

• JustHoran

3 hours ago, imabadkid said:

she’s nicer than me. I would’ve done it a long time ago when Brit first started shading her.

We can all agree, what happened to Britney for over a decade was awful and it’s something no one should have to endure but it doesn’t give her the freedom to attack someone randomly, constantly take jabs at them

on social media. Xtina lives her life with her kids and bf, putting out music on her own terms like she doesn’t bother anyone. Constantly attacking her because Britney is perpetually stuck in 2003 is her own problem, not Xtina’s.

3 hours ago, Raver said:

Britney has been nasty to Christina for no reason

Blame the army for enabling and embolding her.  Britney never had the opportunity to mature bc of her restrictions and it’s showing. She’s serving Nicki Minaj 

Good news is she can still visit Britney's public profile for a quick laugh :clap3: 

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Good news is she can still visit Britney's public profile for a quick laugh :clap3: 

Unless Britney blocked her :gaycat:

Just now, Sesame said:

Unless Britney blocked her :gaycat:

Couldn’t be that case. How will Britney stalk Xtina and her dancers?

2 minutes ago, Anye said:

Maybe it’s her way of ensuring she doesn’t have to see images that trigger her? 

Absolutely understandable after what Britney posted.

I hope Xtina drag Britney live next time she gets another Britney question on her interview 

4 hours ago, monstereo said:

I don't blame her. Xtina stays living her best life with her family and is busy preparing for the Latin Music Awards.

she has no time for miserable women who spend all day being bitter on instagram and clog up her feed with naked pics/weird dancing vids.

At some point enough is enough.

I was about to type some reply, but you said the truth here.

2 hours ago, Anye said:

dupes :cm: :gaycat6:

As someone else said, this is probably just a glitch. I follow Britney, but she doesn’t show up in my following list either.

I mean, Britney did say Happy Birthday to Xtina's abusive father Fausto last year after she thought  Xtina was shouting out Jamie (which was actually for her cameos). 

Seeing that Mrs. Spears insinuated that Xtina was fat and need bigger and fatter individuals to make herself look smalled. So problematic and fatphobic, and not her fans defend such actions. Truly deplorable.

In essence, Xtina did the right thing and block her while you are at it.

Edited by Phaunzie

4 hours ago, Anye said:

Britney works in the entertainment business, you really think she’s never peaked over at her lessors? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.