Do you have many straight male friends?

Aethereal

Not many. The ones I have, I'm not even out to them.

My friend group predominately consists of gay or bi men and straight women.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aethereal

• spree

• enchanted0

• James_Dean

All my male friends are straight or maybe in the closet :toofunny3:

I don't make friend with openly gay person. Most of them are full of dramas and I don't have time for that :cm: 

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

Gay guys base friendships like they base hook ups. Friends need to be attractive to them. They then eventually catch feelings, and try to date you. Not my thing. With straight guys its purely platonic. 

it's so true.  That's why it's so hard for me to make gay friends.  Everyone wants to sleep with me, lol.

All of my friends are straight, my best friend is a straight male. I literally only have one gay friend.

I'm pretty lucky to have amazing friends.

Yeah if I ever get married (doubtful) I’d have 2 gay groomsmen and like 4 or 5 straight groomsmen. I tend to like hanging out with my straight male friends more, even though I have a little more in common with the gay male friends. I grew up with the straight friends whereas I made the gay ones after coming out, you know. the bonds are stronger with my oldest friends.

I had one but he turned out to be demisexual with a secret boyfriend, so the scoreboard went back to 0 :psyduck:

I have several. In fact I don't have any male gay friends :rip:

all of them are. 

I recently found out that the one I have apparently might not be straight so :priceless: most of my friends are queer women and gays 

Edited by Aston Martin

yup, straight men make the best friends

Most of my friends are straight. I blame growing up in a extreme straight environment. :rip:

All of my guy friends are straight. I really want gay guys friends tho cuz these straights are boring to go out with 

I’m also terrible at not falling for my straight friends when they’re nice to me :toofunny3: my clown self always crushes on them

A few, but I'm never around them for very long because I find they tend to have a very warped view of the world.

I have a few. I can't count the amount of straight male friends at the top of my head, because I honestly don't categorize my friends into "this person is straight," "this person is a straight male," "this person is a straight female," etc. I will say it is refreshing/nice to have a partner and best friend that are both male and gay, so that relatability factor is there. 

Idk I feel like the straight guys I met and interacted with after college/high school were a lot easier to interact with.

Or maybe it’s just that I moved downtown, people here are a lot more tolerant, hipster and feminine even the straight ones :rip:

Yes. Somehow they just exclude me from sports discussions though lol. They're cool

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.