• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aethereal

• spree

• enchanted0

• James_Dean

Only one (which is the boyfriend of a friend of mine). He’s super nice and go to some parties with us too

I’m openly gay, go to gay places and like gay stuff. Makes 0 sense to be near any straights or whatever, I mostly hang with gays and girls :michael:

11 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

I don’t think him being straight is the problem here :skull: he’s just an idiot

Yeah but still most of them start talking about girls and similar stuff and it makes feel cringy. He is a little bit of an idiot too though

honestly yeah, both straight guys and straight women. I wouldn’t ever hook up with the guys tho, that’s weird. Also I knew many of them prior to me “discovering” myself so it makes sense. I think that’s the case for a lot of us in general. 

Nope. All my friends are gay or bi women. I wish I had more gay male friends though just so I had people to talk about gay pop culture with

yeah, I’m friends with a lot of straight men through work

I love sports though so that’s what we talk about, not sure what I would talk about with them if we didn’t have that in common but I’m sure we would still get along

I have one really good straight male friend. Not opposed to more. I’ve had others in the past. 

I only have straight friends. Most gays are terrible at maintaining a friendship 

All of my male friends are straight. Every gay guy I’ve tried to become friends with just wants to pursue a romantic relationship or hook up, so it just doesn’t work out.

I have stronger friendships with straight men than I do gay ones, they both serve pretty different purposes and rarely cross paths.

I know there are factors involved but gay guys who swear off straights are missing out! They can be very loyal and helpful (try getting a gay to help you build a bed, "sorry cant make it!" thank god for straights, lol), its always good to have diverse friend groups.

Yes and I love it. 

Gay guys base friendships like they base hook ups. Friends need to be attractive to them. They then eventually catch feelings, and try to date you. Not my thing. With straight guys its purely platonic. 

i dont have any male friends period. I mean, I don't have many friends to begin with, but theyre female

no lol, the only ones i currently even think are straight are my new bandmates

all of my close friends, of all genders, are queer :gaycat1: and there are a good amount of them rn, i’m blessed

i wouldn't say 'many', but yeah i have a few. my oldest friend is a straight man

we usually bond over shared history or our nerdy interests, a couple of them i've known forever so the bond is strong even though we don't see each other often

Yes, I have more gay and female friends, but def have some male straight friends. Hanging out exclusively with straight guys is difficult defending on the guys tho. Especially if they start talking about women or so other "bro" stuff

Hell no, idk how 2 got into my circle but they're the only ones allowed to live when the revolution starts.

yes i have only stright friends i don't know why i don't have gay friends honestly we don't click and i would love to have one

Yes, ALL of them are straight and all of them are pretty close to me and honestly great guys. I get along with them perfectly. 

But i wish i had gay friends. Idk if that's possible since im pretty bi and that could be seen as a bad thing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.