Do you have many straight male friends?

Aethereal

I seriously cannot talk with them anything outside of school/university related things.  I had a meeting with one of my old High School friend he started rambling about increasing testosterone and other nonsense. I was like "kill me!".

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aethereal

• spree

• enchanted0

• cOe

8 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I seriously cannot talk with them anything outside of school/university related things.  I had a meeting with one of my old High School friend he started rambling about increasing testosterone and other nonsense. I was like "kill me!".

what if he said Britney got +165 spins today?

I have more straight friends than gay in general so yes

Yep, most if not all of the guys I've ever been friends with were straight :dies:

We had common interests (movies, tv, video games, art, stuff like that) so we didn't talk about girls or stupid stuff like that.

I've only ever had like 3 gay friends and they've all been online friends :rip:

I have 3 straight friends with girlfriends (who are also friends) and they once wanted me to rate their butts in underpants. They’ve all kissed me as well. :fan: And the only time I had a gay friend we got into a relationship that’s still going on nnn

Edited by PopKills

Yes!  my homies down in Houston they are like brothers to me. 

I don't have anything in common with them, so no :gaycat:

Yes, I'm a pretty weird case.

I'm a total fem gay and my friends are mainly queer ppl and straight men. Barely any straight women for some reason

I have one female friend who messages me maybe once a month and I have an online female friend I message every day however we have never met, talked on the phone or video chatted (she doesn't feel uncomfortable with it). Other than that, I don't have any other friends.

I have two straight friends in one of my friend groups who are like brothers to me, and then my childhood best friend whose wedding I was just in. But I hardly make new straight friends for some of the reasons you mentioned.

One that I’m very close to and a few other cordial ones. I have zero gay friends though :emofish:

All my close friends are straight males.

I have gay friends but for some reason we are never that close, maybe because of the possibility of things escalating.

With my straight friends friendship is better honestly.

30 minutes ago, spree said:

what if he said Britney got +165 spins today?

He started saying how women crave masculinity and how to increase the level of testosterone and that women actually like heavy bodybuilders but they just lie they don't. Asking me about whenever I have found a girl yet. 

Then he started claiming how media is lying about global warming and that even the Earth can be flat.

I was like SHUT UP!!!!!!!

He follows the instagram and tiktok morons about how to be alpha.

Edited by Aristotle

U can always talk about stocks/crypto (or investing in general) it ALWAYS works :gaycat:

Edited by enchanted0

8 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

He started saying how women crave masculinity and how to increase the level of testosterone and that women actually like heavy bodybuilders but they just lie they don't. Asking me about whenever I have found a girl yet. 

Then he started claiming how media is lying about global warming and that even the Earth can be flat.

I was like SHUT UP!!!!!!!

He follows the instagram and tiktok morons about how to be alpha.

I don’t think him being straight is the problem here :skull: he’s just an idiot

Sadly, the only male friend I had died from covid, so, I think the answer is no. I was always bullied by boys since when I was 4 so I didn't wanted to deal with them at all. How can they be a friend with somebody who have a voice that is a little bit higher from theirs and it's straight... That thing doesn't exist in their books. :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.