• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• brianc33710

• youngpopariana

• Blue Monday

The biggest female hit of the year. No one comes close tbh

It legit was so close the week Stranger Things 4 vol 2 dropped...her team has worms for brains

The biggest song by a female artist this year, talent always wins :clap3:

Please please let it happen, it deserves it so much. :weeps:

Omg it’s now or never guys. Spend that $1.29 guys, atrl can contribute 1k copies :flame:

Kate doesn’t have a huge fanbase like Barbz or Armys, doubt she will sell 30-35k copies,

but at least they tried.

:coffee2:

Lowkey deserved a VMA nomination for 'Song Of The Summer'. 

It deserves to hit number 1 but it's so silly that it was demolishing every other song on streaming and sales and was only held back by radio. BB needs to lessen the weight for radio bc this is insane 

7 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

Lowkey deserved a VMA nomination for 'Song Of The Summer'. 

Highkey. This song had a vice grip on absolutely everybody in a way you rarely see anymore

OMG Yes please :jonny:

She should have released a BTS/Nicki remix because I don't think Little Bushes are strong enough to buy 35k copies.

4 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Highkey. This song had a vice grip on absolutely everybody in a way you rarely see anymore

You spilled >>>>

I'm not even a a fan of Kate Bush (I'm not familiar with her at all) but 'Running Up That Hill' has been everywhere since May. It's an objective fact !

Maybe her team didn't think of pushing the song for awards season. Who knows ? Maybe it wasn't eligible. ? Idk if an old song having a resurgence can compete with current songs. 

This would be such an amazing chart moment, but I think there’s basically no chance of it happening at this point :cries: Radio has dropped it, and I doubt that many people even know that this CD single release exists. It’s really hard to see her hitting 30K sales this week. Rooting for a miracle though!

1 hour ago, favorite crime said:

It legit was so close the week Stranger Things 4 vol 2 dropped...her team has worms for brains

“Her team” is probably like one fifty-something at her label who is counting down his days to retirement. I doubt many label resources have been allocated to Kate Bush’s chart promo team.

It’s a win anyways. I will always find funny how we went from ecstatic it had debuted in the top 200 of spotify at all around may to underwhelmed that it couldnt reach the number one in the US that it much deserved lol the longevity this had past the episode is one for the books. 

I doubt it will but hopefully it can repeak, a #2 peak would be nice too, better than #3.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.