• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• mellenthin

• Nickimeetsatrl

• TheShowoff

5 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I wish they didn't jump between shots so frequently. And they should have used the extended version. Cute though. She looks stunning as always.

!!!!

This was a cute video and I loved the concept. Could have did without the borders and I would have liked if she served some of the choreo she did during the performance 

Just now, Jimmy. said:

Camp :WAP:

very!!

Bad editing and she looks kinda bored

I just wish it was a bit more focused. It's basically just a bunch of scattered scenes changing once every second, hurts my head. :deadbanana2: 

The editing is 100% to blame here.

the footage is good, but the editing :rip: would been better if each scene got it's own part than throwing everything together. 

kitchen (first chorus) > walking dog (first verse) > dancing outside (second chorus) > driving over ppl (second verse) > fire whatever (bridge) > all parts (last chorus)

I wish we got more scenes of her walking down the neighborhood because those shots of Nicki sitting still on the kitchen corner got old very quick :biblio:

Dead @ her not even promoting this on IG or Twitter :rip:

2 minutes ago, rasmushooker said:

the footage is good, but the editing :rip: would been better if each scene got it's own part than throwing everything together. 

kitchen (first chorus) > walking dog (first verse) > dancing outside (second chorus) > driving over ppl (second verse) > fire whatever (bridge) > all parts (last chorus)

Agreed.

too many jump cuts

weird editing all around, its like they ran out of usable footage

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Dead @ her not even promoting this on IG or Twitter :rip:

She doesn’t like it.. I can understand why. Still can’t believe she used those choppy edits 

Edited by Mattyboy

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

It’s better in the second watch, maybe our expectations was too high

Nah, videos don’t get better the second watch. You’re just forcing yourself to like it bb. :hug: 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Nah, videos don’t get better the second watch. You’re just forcing yourself to like it bb. :hug: 

Nah it really is better the more I watch it.

on 2nd watch, i’ve decided it’s the video of the year 

this VANGUARD winner 

avuncrS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.