• Click Clack

• mellenthin

• Nickimeetsatrl

• TheShowoff

Weeell kind of expected more from Kahn

Edited by Rev8
wrong guy

Just watched it.

The visuals are pretty but it's kind of a bore that she never does anything but stand still and look pretty but that's her thing ig.

oh this is cute :rip:  I wish it had more choreo :jonny:

it’s really cute, the nick james look is everything :jonny5: 

hmmm basic video tbh 

expected more. 

but its cute/pretty.

Edited by Not Like The Movies

The Rick James cosplay :rip: :rip: :rip: 

It was cute, but I felt like the video doesn't live up to the song's hype at all.

Needed more Freaky Nicki.

I wish they didn't jump between shots so frequently. And they should have used the extended version. Cute though. She looks stunning as always.

A bit underwhelming but she looks good (as expected).

The cuts from scene to scene made my head hurt. I wish it was more cohesive with a story line. Half the video is the same scene over and over with nothing new. I loved her look in the last scene but it was barely used.  

It was ok, like everyone else I expected more of a plot than just standing still. But we got what we got, to and it's fine.

The men were hot though. It must be nice living in Subarbia. 

I just realised this is supposed be like a VHS 90s Barbie commercial with the filters and constant repeatation of scenes.

Edited by Phaunzie

Casual fan here and somewhat rooting for her with this song, but that video was actually wack.

Shocked that this was Joseph Kahn as she execution was cheap and sloppy. It's as if the budget was blown on the director's fee with nothing left for the actual video.

You can see the concept was there but either time or budget constraints limited it. Nicki can go in when she chooses as a performer (Anaconda + Good Form) but she seemed bored and not present. Not even just with the choreo but even with the "acting" and other performance elements.

Nah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.