• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

3 minutes ago, TayGod said:

The leak is a form of stealing. Before the streaming era, when you had to buy actual LPs, it would be like breaking into a store to steal the album before it was released legally. And now this one dude decides to leak 20 seconds of a couple of songs, and you are all having meltdowns because of that sound snippet. Wait for the actual release when you will be able to hear the full song. You can't know the sound based on 20 second snippets. And when you change your minds when you hear the full song, then blame that dude for giving you the wrong experience. Thalt's all I can say.

AndWhatAboutIt.GIF:gaylorcat2:

Not people in here still asking for le*ks. ATRL just absolutely refuses to read, huh? :skull:

1 minute ago, Kozy said:

can someone send me a LEAK PLEASE :)

You can't ask that here girl

I don’t even think I wanna hear the snippets at this point bc I don’t want to prejudge the album so close to release, like what’s the point tbh

spacer.png

Anyway I am going to bed, see you tomorrow if ATRL is still a thing when I wake up :skull: 

6 minutes ago, TayGod said:

The leak is a form of stealing. Before the streaming era, when you had to buy actual LPs, it would be like breaking into a store to steal the album before it was released legally. And now this one dude decides to leak 20 seconds of a couple of songs, and you are all having meltdowns because of that sound snippet. Wait for the actual release when you will be able to hear the full song. You can't know the sound based on 20 second snippets. And when you change your minds when you hear the full song, then blame that dude for giving you the wrong experience. Thalt's all I can say.

Ok

300 people viewing  :deadvision: 

1 minute ago, PopFan1996 said:

Just heard it.

Midnights is a mix of Reputation/Lover/Evermore.

Nothing new and nothing close to 1989 sound. 

Tea. :coffee:

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

What are the odds of the full album leaking before the release?

Pretty significant since it’s been pressed on vinyl presumably for quite some time and retail copies arrive throughout this week. It’s just how the music world works these days - someone somewhere will have access to a copy before release. If you want to avoid any spoilers it’s probably good to avoid being in threads like this starting tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHA

I’m leaving for the meltdowns

that lover álbum really left us traumatized

chill out and wait till thursday, is not that Hard.

10 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

It's not Lover :rip: 

4 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

ANTI-HERO???? 

Shut the **** up, you've got some nerve showing up here after all the WRONG 'tea' you spilled! ST VINCENT and all :katie:

It is in times like these I enjoy the company of cupcake swiffers

pC3NZZU.gif

2 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

300 people viewing  :deadvision: 

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Not 300 members in here

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric 

actually when the snippets just dropped it temporarily peaked at almost 380 members :deadbanana2:when the album is out I anticipate 500 members :deadbanana4:

She chose a good lead this time (besides folkmore) I can not believe :kitty:  Even though I would have wanted the Lana's collab. 

26 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

:deadbanana2: Please do not base your opinions on those short misleading snippets. This is not Lover 2.0 at all, even further this is not reputa 2.0

20 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I haven’t even heard the snippets but this fanbase is giving “desperate need of therapy and touching grass” right now :confused:

Yes to both of these posts.

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

She chose a good lead this time (besides folkmore) I can not believe :kitty:  Even though I would have wanted the Lana's collab. 

Wait did anti hero leak too? I-

2 minutes ago, Bingo said:

Shut the **** up, you've got some nerve showing up here after all the WRONG 'tea' you spilled! ST VINCENT and all :katie:

lolllllllllllllllllllllll