Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

To think that we would even be at 350 if any of us could post the first 3 hours since the site crashed after he announcement... :toofunny2:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

9 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

How could it be a surprise drop when she has already announced when it is out? 

A surprise drop in the sense you won't be hearing a single note from the album until Oct 21. It's the folkmore rollout except extended for two months, that's why it's not working. She tried to mesh two kinds of releases together without proper adaptations

Edited by RuflesCando

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

To think that we would even be at 350 if any of us could post the first 3 hours since the site crashed after he announcement... :toofunny2:

We'll arrive at 500 by friday

I'm just surprised there arent signed CDs yet
Maybe the Vinyls and stuff are selling THAT good and she is keeping the signed CDs for a rainy day :gaycat6:

26 days and 11 tracks left to reveal that’s a 2.36 ratio :lakitu:  if she really wants to wait till October 19 to reveal the last track name it’ll be too late as I believe the full thing will leak before then :angelo:

Atleast the MIDnights announcement hit 8M likes on instagram
More than Folklore + evermore combined and almost double of Red (TV) announcement

:hippo:

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

I'm just surprised there arent signed CDs yet
Maybe the Vinyls and stuff are selling THAT good and she is keeping the signed CDs for a rainy day :gaycat6:

I’m thinking probably a week before for an “exclusive” time period and there will be a “restock” at some point during release week :cm:

can certain users stop bringing up that "we'll have the album in a month" like.....thats a given :juanny: we're allowed to complain about the rollout of said album unless all anybody wants in here is more producer debates and album ranking fights 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

idk if this is her “worst” era but for a TENTH (!!) studio album I was definitely expecting more, like go all out sis and promote this era to the ground 

10 means nothing to her. It’s all about 13

25 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Surprise for the GP because there is nothing on radio and stuff like that.

She wants fans to go in blindly with an open mind and the GP to be surprised by "oh there is a new album" I guess

23 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

A surprise drop in the sense you won't be hearing a single note from the album until Oct 21. It's the folkmore rollout except extended for two months, that's why it's not working. She tried to mesh two kinds of releases together without proper adaptations

Ah, I get it yeah!

Page 300 with two track titles and an album cover

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

300 pages :bam:

At this rate we will surpass Renaissance thread without even having a song :bam:

Do we have any idea what her pre orders are like? What acct was tracking that?

19 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

Four album covers

Dont forget 4 back covers :celestial5:

Can I say something;

im bored from that tiktok episodes.

don't know why. I get so hyped and all this tiktok episodes get me bored.

1 hour ago, 400Iux said:

can certain users stop bringing up that "we'll have the album in a month" like.....thats a given :juanny: we're allowed to complain about the rollout of said album unless all anybody wants in here is more producer debates and album ranking fights 

spacer.png

This gif NOOOO

spacer.png

Another thing I really dislike is like being cheated. The random ball thing is not random at all. If she wants me to believe it, make it LIVE and show the god damn ball not the one that someone is giving it to her :rip: