Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 minute ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Reputa stans getting warned left and right - good. 

Ot: this will be her worst album since reputa. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

I found the traitor in our fanbase :biblionny:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

• ATRL Moderator

You all need to stay on topic (and yes that includes not posting your warnings) because the reports are getting boring.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Prison said:

at least give us a 5 seconds snippet after each mayhem video or something idk

3 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

If she said like 3 sentences about each song it would've been much more exciting

Snippet for a few songs than some lyrics for the rest :gaylorcat2:

She wants a surprise drop but with two month in advance so you can buy 52 versions in pre-sales

Edited by RuflesCando

4 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

that's if it doesn’t leak and ppl spoil it everywhere

Haven't all of her recent albums leaked? Granted I don't think any of them leaked super soon in advance (future nostalgia tea) but still.

4 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

If she said like 3 sentences about each song it would've been much more exciting

Literally. she's the definition of go girl give us nothing right now

spacer.png

I was just listening to Today Was a Fairytale. Wouldn't it be lovely if she got a sister this October? :heart:

2 minutes ago, 400Iux said:

Haven't all of her recent albums leaked? Granted I don't think any of them leaked super soon in advance (future nostalgia tea) but still.

Red TV did leak so I think midnights will get leaked too. Deservedly

2 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I was just listening to Today Was a Fairytale. Wouldn't it be lovely if she got a sister this October? :heart:

no :heart:

4 hours ago, dwuw said:

Swifties calling this rollout a “fascinating marketing experiment”. Guess I’m too blind to see the fascinating part in all this: the first part of the rollout was based on milking and scamming her fans selling LIMITED editions of the vinyls (which weren’t so limited) and then a $170 clock (alienating her fanbase cause… not everyone can spend THAT money on some dumb ass clock) - instead of basing the rollout on the actual music she’s just trying to get some coins (not unexpected from her, but she used to be better at hiding it). And now, for the second part of the rollout she decided to come up with this forced, boring ass TikTok show that’s gonna take up a whole ass month just to give us some boring ass titles? We don’t care about the ******* title, give us some information about the ACTUAL music. I’m not even asking for a single (I wouldn’t complain tho), but… talk about the music, give interviews, covers, tease some songs, post a snippet. I don’t know, do ******* something. 

image0.jpg

tea but we'll still support ha and spend thousands on tour tickets

image0.jpg

39 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

Then she can go f*** herself a hundred times over, if she doesn't wanna say the tracklist then doesn't. I couldn't care less at this point she singlehandedly made my hype tone 500 levels down

28 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

Then I'll personally track her down and k word myself in front of her so i can derail her whole life. For real, if that's the case then count me officially out. The unwillingness of being clear just for once is baffling to me. She losing every ounce of goodwill by the second

You are the best part of this godforsaken era :ahh: These meltdowns are gold. Never change!

17 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

thank you for reminding me of this excellent song

giphy.gif

and what is this gif om

Is she really going to do this title revelation for each track? It's getting boring with no element of surprise :nicole2:

idk if this is her “worst” era but for a TENTH (!!) studio album I was definitely expecting more, like go all out sis and promote this era to the ground 

14 minutes ago, americanlife said:

thank you for reminding me of this excellent song

giphy.gif

and what is this gif om

A deepfake from a Democratic debate. 

OT: which track number will feature BlackPink? 

6 hours ago, By the Water said:

Omg y'all are right! I care so much about what other fanbases think about us and will no longer expect content from Taylor. Why would I want music from her when I can just pre-order another vinyl?

You just don’t get it, do you? No one is saying that wanting music from your fave is unreasonable. But that’s just it; I don’t know anyone other than Taylor that puts out as much music as she does, and not only that but it’s almost always consistently great music! I understand wanting to have a taste of this new era, but you guys seriously don’t understand how good you have it. If the worst you have it is that you have to wait 2 months before getting a single (you poor things), then you have it really good :cm:

6 hours ago, igotabigfatass said:

Isn't majority of y'all bald, pushing 30 homosexuals? Don't you have families to provide with or careers to be taken care of? 

I have no doubt you’re describing yourself here 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Last time she did we got Lover so no thank you!

There's nothing wrong with Lover rollout, the main problem is her single choice :giraffe:

31 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

You are the best part of this godforsaken era :ahh: These meltdowns are gold. Never change!

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

She wants a surprise drop but with two month in advance so you can buy 52 versions in pre-sales

How could it be a surprise drop when she has already announced when it is out? 

4 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

How could it be a surprise drop when she has already announced when it is out? 

Surprise for the GP because there is nothing on radio and stuff like that.

She wants fans to go in blindly with an open mind and the GP to be surprised by "oh there is a new album" I guess