Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'm 1995 baby :chick3:

you're still young! that's literally like what? 27 years old? you're good lol. As long as you take care of yourself, eat healthy, go to the gym etc..you'll be fine. Plus I noticed the lines between millennials and gen z are really vague. Like I think we're the first gen where there is a LOT of crossover between the two. We're pretty much the same thing. The REAL difference will be the Generation Alpha kids (ppl born after 2012). Those guys are going to be  REAL MESS. I can feel it :skull: 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

you're still young! that's literally like what? 27 years old? you're good lol. As long as you take care of yourself, eat healthy, go to the gym etc..you'll be fine. Plus I noticed the lines between millennials and gen z are really vague. Like I think we're the first gen where there is a LOT of crossover between the two. We're pretty much the same thing. The REAL difference will be the Generation Alpha kids (ppl born after 2012). Those guys are going to be  REAL MESS. I can feel it :skull: 

Yeah I'm 27 but I feel like a dinosaur when I have to work with 20 to 23 year olds :rip:. They have their own lingo that I don't understand, their own internet world I don't know, and they like listening to underground SoundCloud rappers from Sweden and think Taylor is for old people :biblionny:. I miss when swifties were stereotyped as being 12 year old tween girls :redface:.

3 hours ago, ugo said:

didn't the announcement say international dates coming soon as well ? :dancehall:

She said to be announced as soon as we can. Not coming soon. I think she said that just to confirm there will be international dates. 

Why haven’t Billboard or HDD reported the album shortages? There have been no copies of Midnights available in my city for weeks…

Edited by RobynYoBank

9 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

:rip:

All I see is evermore rising and I love it. :clap3:

The stability of Midnights is truly impressive though. Damn.

Edited by Klein

11 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

She said to be announced as soon as we can. Not coming soon. I think she said that just to confirm there will be international dates. 

That's true but if they're not announced within next couple months then her wording was inadequate :rip: 

evermore above 1989 I’m shocked, but so happy for that masterpiece. Amazing numbers of Midnights. Can’t believe they did nothing serious for Black Friday though. 

9 minutes ago, By the Water said:

evermore really is coming for a year in the top 50 :redface:

We love to see it.

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

evermore above 1989 I’m shocked, but so happy for that masterpiece. Amazing numbers of Midnights. Can’t believe they did nothing serious for Black Friday though. 

maybe Her secret plot is to drive people to the webstore since midnights is missing from a lot of stores, and while people are there they're more likely to buy some other albums and cute merch for xmas.

:clownny:

1 hour ago, igotabigfatass said:

By the way, the best thing about Mid's era is her makeup :rip: 

Sure:clownny:

Edited by Starchild

Anyone have an update on what’s the gap between Midnights and Harry’s House in the UK? Should it still surpass and take the #1 album of 2022 there at the pace it’s going…? I assume it’s surpassed Equals’ 2022 units by now, but I don’t know about that either.

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Anyone have an update on what’s the gap between Midnights and Harry’s House in the UK? Should it still surpass and take the #1 album of 2022 there at the pace it’s going…? I assume it’s surpassed Equals’ 2022 units by now, but I don’t know about that either.

As of last week (week 46):

Harry's House - 413,000

= - 390,750

Midnights - 310,500

HH and = are both selling around 6k weekly so it depends on how Midnights does during the holiday season

10 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

The fact that I predict the song to be As It Was-level of success

I kep being proven wrong again by Miss Swift this era

She is still that frontloaded btch who can't score a stable organic global hit except Love Story, Shake It Off, and Blank Space

Safe&Sound

It would have been even bigger if it was released in a different time of the year though

28 minutes ago, By the Water said:

As of last week (week 46):

Harry's House - 413,000

= - 390,750

Midnights - 310,500

HH and = are both selling around 6k weekly so it depends on how Midnights does during the holiday season

It’ll probably surpass Equals but yeah it may not surpass HH :rip: She needs to drop the 3AM CDs and do signed stuff there again, she’ll clench it then since it’ll be close. 

38 minutes ago, Literature said:

It would have been even bigger if it was released in a different time of the year though

a.k.a giving the lead single first before dropping the whole album :mandown:

A reminder to that time when this thread was crying for a lead single at very least in September

16 minutes ago, mael said:

Imagine if She changed up the chorus of Question…?  everytime:WAP:

imagine if question gets the so it goes treatment

Would've, Could've, Should've has FINALLY clicked for me, holy sh*t :jonny3: