Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

9 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Another day that Unholy gaining more than AH on overall radio, and I’ve heard 3 days ago that’s someone here laughed at me, saying that it will take a while if even to reach overall number 1. Well…

Yeah, it’s looking like Unholy will block AH from #1 on both overall and pop radio :gaycat6: 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Radio is decided by the stations. They see AH at #1 for 5 weeks so it will obviously go #1 :rip: Some of you need to leave this whole meltdown thing behind

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Radio is decided by the stations. They see AH at #1 for 5 weeks so it will obviously go #1 :rip: Some of you need to leave this whole meltdown thing behind

They wont and it's getting annoying :rip: Unholy came out first, unholy is a hit too of course radio is pushing both.

And for the streaming, it was Thanksgiving ffs what did they expect?

Whats wrong with these stans sometimes:clownny:

11 minutes ago, Starchild said:

They wont and it's getting annoying :rip: Unholy came out first, unholy is a hit too of course radio is pushing both.

And for the streaming, it was Thanksgiving ffs what did they expect?

Whats wrong with these stans sometimes:clownny:

anti hero came out weeks after unholy and is already so close to taking over #1, we shouldn’t worry now

3 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

We need to stop worrying about the streaming updates and focusing on how she hasn’t announced international dates yet :skull: 

It's pretty safe to say she won't be announcing European dates, at least. If she was touring Europe next year, the dates would've been announced by now in order for parents to buy them as Christmas presents for their children (like she did with Rep tour & Lover tour).

I think Europe will be in 2024, meaning tour dates will go on sale November 2023, before Christmas.

2 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

It's pretty safe to say she won't be announcing European dates, at least. If she was touring Europe next year, the dates would've been announced by now in order for parents to buy them as Christmas presents for their children (like she did with Rep tour & Lover tour).

I think Europe will be in 2024, meaning tour dates will go on sale November 2023, before Christmas.

didn't the announcement say international dates coming soon as well ? :dancehall:

She was supposed to drop to #10 in Germany because of 8 debuts but she ended up staying at #4, they stan so hard :ahh:

After more than month after release, this is my top 3:

Would've Could've Should've

Bejeweled

Question

"Sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby

And I'm a monster on the hill" she new what she was doing with these lines. I had to deal with a bunch of Gen Zs today and never have I related to a Taylor lyric more than that one in my life :weeps:.

Did someone really just say Anti-Hero is another frontloaded single :rip: it’s a huge smash hit, if not for holidays it’d be way higher. Even then, it’s still doing great. It’s her biggest hit since Blank Space, I’m not sure what else you guys want… 

Anyway, it’s not shocking Unholy is still gaining more on radio. It’ll take a little bit for AH to overtake it on radio but it’ll definitely happen. Unholy is close to peaking and won’t have the same HAC support, unlike Anti-Hero which does and also has more room to grow overall.

just checked. excluding rereleases, she's the 1st woman this century with 2 albums w/3 top 3 hits, whew

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

"Sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby

And I'm a monster on the hill" she new what she was doing with these lines. I had to deal with a bunch of Gen Zs today and never have I related to a Taylor lyric more than that one in my life :weeps:.

hunty if you are born after 1997 then you are a Gen Zer yourself! Don't feel old or w.e!

And even if you are a millennial, us Gen Zs ALWAYS want to suck millennial cocck most of all tbh. Yall are like the older, hotter, smarter versions of us low key. Just saying.

Chin up, sunshine. xoxo :hug: :heart2: :eli: :-* :hug: 

------------

we need more US dates to be announced. It would be the cherry on top if this tour does 1B+

Edited by IBeMe

2 hours ago, ugo said:

didn't the announcement say international dates coming soon as well ? :dancehall:

Yeah she said they’ll announce international dates as soon as they can :rip: 

2 hours ago, Squall said:

She was supposed to drop to #10 in Germany because of 8 debuts but she ended up staying at #4, they stan so hard :ahh:

I‘m giving my best to hold Midnights at the top  :jonnycat:

Ok, she really smashed with this one, we can all admit that. However, let's not pretend that this album is not absolutely atrocious. 

14 minutes ago, zuper said:

I‘m giving my best to hold Midnights at the top  :jonnycat:

Same :devil:

Don't tell me TN didn't plan ANYTHING for Black Friday? :dies: 

Edited by Squall

53 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

hunty if you are born after 1997 then you are a Gen Zer yourself! Don't feel old or w.e!

And even if you are a millennial, us Gen Zs ALWAYS want to suck millennial cocck most of all tbh. Yall are like the older, hotter, smarter versions of us low key. Just saying.

Chin up, sunshine. xoxo :hug: :heart2: :eli: :-* :hug: 

------------

we need more US dates to be announced. It would be the cherry on top if this tour does 1B+

I'm 1995 baby :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'm 1995 baby :chick3:

you're still young! that's literally like what? 27 years old? you're good lol. As long as you take care of yourself, eat healthy, go to the gym etc..you'll be fine. Plus I noticed the lines between millennials and gen z are really vague. Like I think we're the first gen where there is a LOT of crossover between the two. We're pretty much the same thing. The REAL difference will be the Generation Alpha kids (ppl born after 2012). Those guys are going to be  REAL MESS. I can feel it :skull: 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

you're still young! that's literally like what? 27 years old? you're good lol. As long as you take care of yourself, eat healthy, go to the gym etc..you'll be fine. Plus I noticed the lines between millennials and gen z are really vague. Like I think we're the first gen where there is a LOT of crossover between the two. We're pretty much the same thing. The REAL difference will be the Generation Alpha kids (ppl born after 2012). Those guys are going to be  REAL MESS. I can feel it :skull: 

Yeah I'm 27 but I feel like a dinosaur when I have to work with 20 to 23 year olds :rip:. They have their own lingo that I don't understand, their own internet world I don't know, and they like listening to underground SoundCloud rappers from Sweden and think Taylor is for old people :biblionny:. I miss when swifties were stereotyped as being 12 year old tween girls :redface:.