Let's Spoon 15 // WINNER: Element

shelven

Hope im nominationed for at least one 

6y1l5i.gif

I did start filling it out but starting forgetting everyone's usernames. I need to go back and lurk to remember 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Touch It

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratings looking like they're about to BOMB, but this is the only day I can do this for the next week, so like the last 4 years of VMAs, we're powering through despite the flop ratings!!

Dx20ish.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO THE SPOONIES!

Thank you to all who voted in this season's awards ceremony!

Please welcome our opening act, Tove Lo, who is performing the biggest bop of 2022, "2 Die 4":

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Element @Julia Fox @Overprotected @dussymob @Touch It @Dessy @Marvin @D e v o n @Legend E @Future Lover @jqnetto @luckystrike @brycehooha @Armani? @Gateau @Luckitty @Seffers @touya kinomoto @DAP @Lil Uzi Lust @Allday @kittenish @Rotunda @Better Mistakes @Sebas @Fifteen@Desire @Rence @wish @Remmy @Harmonizer @Psycho@dweebz@Witch Privilege @Not Like The Movies@PinkBox@selena_lavigne @Post Malone

1 minute ago, Remmy said:

arrived

84a2ebb67d83d097b0541463c7efa4fb.jpg

Unarrive please, you ain't winning anything! 

”Welcome back! I’m your spectator commentator Euterpe, coming back one more time.

We are here for the Spoonies! The biggest award show on ATRL Games!

I am excited to see what stuck out in the contestants’ minds this season.

I’m sure there will be some surprises out there.

Have fun, everyone!”

tumblr_nref3ryDat1uqafc3o2_250.gifv

Just now, PinkBox said:

Unarrive please, you ain't winning anything! 

i'm aware and i don't care!!! i'm here to SUPPORT an indie event, not collect benefits and rewards

Stream Cuff It while waiting!

YES TOVE LO

2 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

”Welcome back! I’m your spectator commentator Euterpe, coming back one more time.

We are here for the Spoonies! The biggest award show on ATRL Games!

I am excited to see what stuck out in the contestants’ minds this season.

I’m sure there will be some surprises out there.

Have fun, everyone!”

tumblr_nref3ryDat1uqafc3o2_250.gifv

You like this post (Delete) , 7 other users like this post: Fifteen, Element, Dessy, shelven, Seffers, Dussymob, Psycho

I've arrived in a MAROON outfit, excited to see all the BEJEWELED winners and nominees. The MASTERMIND of this whole season, shelven, has certainly navigated this LABYRINTH of hosting. I just have just one QUESTION...? Will KARMA be served?

Just now, minho said:

I've arrived in a MAROON outfit, excited to see all the BEJEWELED winners and nominees. The MASTERMIND of this whole season, shelven, has certainly navigated this LABYRINTH of hosting. I just have just one QUESTION...? Will KARMA be served?

youtube comment energy

Dx20ish.png

THE SPOONIES!

Thank you Tove Lo!! Everyone stream Dirt Femme xoxo

Let's get started! We'll begin with a few non-competitive categories (where nominees will be posted but no "winner" will be declared), and then we'll move on to the competitive categories. With that, let's start with our first award of the night...

Funniest Post

The nominees are...

The lengthy Uncut Gems discussion between @Julia Fox and @Remmy near the end of Celebrity Connections (link)

“Has to be exactly on the hour :cries:” – shelven to @Lil Uzi Lust after not realizing that Lil Uzi Lust had posted the K.N.I.F.E. Mission Comeback Round banner (link)

“im sorry im ******* asian, do i look like i celebrate christmas or know that song????? I literally WORK every christmas, idgaf about that holiday!!!!!” – @PinkBox after the clue explanations for Scavenger Hunt were revealed (link)

“gateau be like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah here's some NEGATIVE VIBES for you all!!!!!!!!” – @Remmy during the 24 Hour Challenge (link)

“legend e imma need u to start clapping your hands and counting the syllables” – @Gateau during 20 Questions (link)

@Remmy's “looking” thread in the General Chat section (link)   

@Euterpe's 24 Hour Challenge/In Memoriam recap featuring her @Gateau drag (link)

wait not 3 noms please :rip:

The lengthy Uncut Gems discussion between @Julia Fox and @Remmy near the end of Celebrity Connections (link)

this one is especially random :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.