Muslim woman leads far-right anti-LGBTQ protest in England

Aren

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

You're being islamophobic by defending islamophobia. How sad and embarrassed of yourself do you have to be to make dangers being faced by LGBT people in the UK about some one-sided beef you have with the reality that not every Muslim is some hateful caricature you've invented in your head. :deadbanana4:

1_JH_MEN_170822dragprotest_04.jpg

1_JH_MEN_170822dragprotest_02.jpg

"Hypocrisy!!" because *this* isn't best described as uhhh "Muslim-led"? Who is Muslim In these photos? :toofunny3:

This is genuinely one of the most daft and unserious comments I think someone has posted on here.

And to think you've made it because you're fuming over some imagined pro-Islam bias that exists. :deadbanana4:

This is genuinely one of the most daft and unserious meltdowns I think someone has posted on here

Edited by Jagger

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Communion

• Delirious

• Nip Tuck

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jagger said:

This is genuinely one of the most daft and unserious meltdowns I think someone has posted on this site

islamic-women-friends-talking-and-having

Eu4Vnj8UUAIhACl.jpg

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

islamic-women-friends-talking-and-having

Eu4Vnj8UUAIhACl.jpg

Wow the woman in the middle is beautiful 

your Reddit meme is so overplayed though. Don't you have anything else besides that pic, bolding words, and overusing ellipses?

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

You're being islamophobic by defending islamophobia. How sad and embarrassed of yourself do you have to be to make dangers being faced by LGBT people in the UK about some one-sided beef you have with the reality that not every Muslim is some hateful caricature you've invented in your head. :deadbanana4:

1_JH_MEN_170822dragprotest_04.jpg

1_JH_MEN_170822dragprotest_02.jpg

"Hypocrisy!!" because *this* isn't best described as uhhh "Muslim-led"? Who is Muslim In these photos? :toofunny3:

This is genuinely one of the most daft and unserious comments I think someone has posted on here.

And to think you've made it because you're fuming over some imagined pro-Islam bias that exists. :deadbanana4:

girl the difference is in christian countries at least there is no death penalties for gay sex.

I can't say the same for muslim majority countries :cm:

either way all religion is bad and that is on that.

Religion is the root of evil.

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

girl the difference is in christian countries at least there is no death penalties for gay sex.

I can't say the same for muslim majority countries :cm:

either way all religion is bad and that is on that.

Literally all I've been trying to say but........that user .......twists everything for their dramatic......meltdowns :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Wow the woman in the middle is beautiful 

your Reddit meme is so overplayed though. Don't you have anything else besides that pic, bolding words, and overusing ellipses?

Sis, we're literally only having this conversation because you are having a knee-jerk reaction to defend someone seeing a entire crowd of people, spotting one (1) Muslim woman, and deciding an entire conflict can be described as "Muslim woman leads protest" - a lie that @Arenis going to get warned for. :toofunny3:

She didn't even have a sign. :deadbanana4: Right-wingers pretending that "you can't assume being Muslim makes someone conservative" is progressives claiming no Muslims are conservative is disingenuous and old. This edge-lordy 4chan nonsense is tiring. You can't try and act like you're just criticizing religion while being inflammatory to Muslims. Which is what happens when you make nonsense comments like singling out a Muslim woman in a group of non-Muslims. 

Edited by Communion

What a clown. Go back to your country if you don't like it here.  I HATE people who think they can control and choose how someone must live. 

9 minutes ago, Delirious said:

muslim majority countries

Why are you talking about "Muslim countries" (?) in regards to British conservatives fighting over LGBT events? :deadbanana4:

Why are you assuming anyone in the clips in the OP are not born and raised in Britain?

What has led you to that conclusion?

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

What a clown. Go back to your country if you don't like it here.  I HATE people who think they can control and choose how someone must live. 

where did it say the Muslim woman wasn’t English? 

Just now, Nip Tuck said:

where did it say the Muslim woman wasn’t English? 

Oh come on don't start with this bs..  I'm an immigrant myself. And I haven't said she is not English,  but she is originally from a different country so she can go back there if she doesn't like it here.  

2 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

but she is originally from a different country

Which one?

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Which one?

Are you pretending right now? Stop trying to make it seem like I am islamophobic.  I was talking about one individual and stated a fact.  You don't like a country allowing others (you don't like) to be themselves,  then go back to where you are from and where this is not allowed.  Simple as that,  stop cherry picking.

Edited by mrpartyrocker

1 minute ago, mrpartyrocker said:

go back to where you are from

And where would that be exactly?

16 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Oh come on don't start with this bs..  I'm an immigrant myself. And I haven't said she is not English,  but she is originally from a different country so she can go back there if she doesn't like it here.  

And you know that how?

Hint: People of all religions can be from any country.

2 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

And you know that how?

Hint: People of all religions can be from any country.

No, you are wrong.  

23 minutes ago, Communion said:

Why are you talking about "Muslim countries" (?) in regards to British conservatives fighting over LGBT events? :deadbanana4:

Why are you assuming anyone in the clips in the OP are not born and raised in Britain?

What has led you to that conclusion?

Girl please. Lets not argue in circles

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Girl please. Lets not argue in circles

Who in the clip is from a "Muslim-majority country"?

1 minute ago, mrpartyrocker said:

No, you are wrong.  

I am aro no for saying your religion doesn’t mean where you come from? 

Just admit you’re either Islamophobic or xenophobic bc i know damn well you don’t have the same reaction the innumerable Christian officials / protestors with the exact same views as this woman.

3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

I am aro no for saying your religion doesn’t mean where you come from? 

Just admit you’re either Islamophobic or xenophobic bc i know damn well you don’t have the same reaction the innumerable Christian officials / protestors with the exact same views as this woman.

I am not,  you think I am just because you don't agree with what I said.  But just because I said something you don't like that doesn't make me islamophobic or anything else.  Yes I would say the same about everyone who promotes HATE, just like the others present in that protest probably living on benefits and don't do anything to contribute to the system.  my comment was made about the person leading this protest.  If anything I haven't even made a comment about the religion itself.  I have friends who have different religions and I have a lot of respect for them. I had sex with people of different religions so trust me, I am far from being islamophobic. But specific individuals like you would only try to make others look islamophobic,  racists etc so you don't surprise me at all. 

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

Who in the clip is from a "Muslim-majority country"?

@Delirious don’t answer to this person. People like Communion live off trolling. They need a reason to report you and make it seem like you are islamophobic. 

11 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

yes I would say the same about everyone who promotes HATE, just like the others present in that protest probably living on benefits and don't do anything to contribute to the system. 

People on benefits don't contribute to society??

Sis :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Yes and I know a lot of people who don’t want to work or get a job because they want to live on benefits. I recently went to a job centre to interview some people for a potential job at my company, I was shocked to hear them either only want to work 10 hours a week or they only came for an interview so they don’t stop paying the benefits, but they did not want a job. 

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

Also, I said AND don’t do anything to contribute… again cherry picking and trolling.