• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Communion

• Delirious

• Nip Tuck

Top Posters In This Topic

:clown:

The same people would be after her next once they're done with the gays.

Something tells me you wouldn’t have made this thread if it had been a Christian woman.

40BA3CFA-00C2-41A8-AD27-285A2828998C.jpe

In order not to get myself some WPs, I’m just going to say it’s interesting they’re assigning labels like “mental illness” to the LGBTQ+ community like they aren’t basing their lives around a 2,000 year old fairytale. :mandown:

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Something tells me you wouldn’t have made this thread if it had been a Christian woman.

Yeah it’s obvious what they are trying to do. 

32 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

Yeah it’s obvious what they are trying to do. 

I don’t wanna play a devil’s advocate or get a WP either. But I mean it’s less surprising when a Christian woman throws a protest in a mostly Christian country(like England) against a minority. That’s the kind of idea that people are used to these days and kinda take it for granted.

Yet the idea of the minority protesting against another peaceful minority is still a wild one, innit?

UPD: Just to clarify, I’m not a conservative. This is just a theory.

Edited by WhoWho

21 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

exactly

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

but also- exactly x2

I thought conservatives hated identity politics? Why would we be shocked or it matter she's a Muslim? Given the dominance of such protests in the West by largely Christians, what makes her being a Muslim special?

Here are Christian, Buddhist and Hindu women of color who lead anti-LGBTQ policies in the UK government:

200px-Kemi_Badenoch_MP_(cropped).jpg 200px-Official_portrait_of_Suella_Braver Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

And who will likely help the Tory party in the UK legislate anti-LGBT sentiments further into law.

So again, she's clearly wrong, but what point is there to highlight she's Muslim *when she clearly is also protesting alongside other religious conservatives of other religions*? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

This what’s dumb about identity politics. She’s not thinking about Tory’s coming for her. This not intersectional. She’s going after it because of her religion. I doubt she’s connecting all these issues together. Or even cares. Leftists treat all minorities all under the same brush. This why many Latinos support Trump in the US. They are different groups of individuals with their own individual experiences. Minorities don’t act in unison it’s all about their individual perspectives. 

22 minutes ago, princedonte said:

This what’s dumb about identity politics. She’s not thinking about Tory’s coming for her. This not intersectional. She’s going after it because of her religion. I doubt she’s connecting all these issues together. Or even cares. Leftists treat all minorities all under the same brush. This why many Latinos support Trump in the US. They are different groups of individuals with their own individual experiences. Minorities don’t act in unison it’s all about their individual perspectives. 

Trust and believe no leftists are grouping minorities together, you're probably talking about liberals. Leftists are critical of identity politics.

Edited by Contessa

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Here are Christian, Buddhist and Hindu women of color who lead anti-LGBTQ policies in the UK government:

I’m sorry but she can call herself that all she wants but when she consistently votes against welfare she is not a Buddhist.

This post gonna get taken down. Just watch

Got 3 WP and nearly a ban for this

Oh wow 

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

girl you better be joking?

2 hours ago, Communion said:

I thought conservatives hated identity politics? Why would we be shocked or it matter she's a Muslim? Given the dominance of such protests in the West by largely Christians, what makes her being a Muslim special?

200px-Kemi_Badenoch_MP_(cropped).jpg 200px-Official_portrait_of_Suella_Braver Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

And who will likely help the Tory party in the UK legislate anti-LGBT sentiments further into law.

So again, she's clearly wrong, but what point is there to highlight she's Muslim *when she clearly is also protesting alongside other religious conservatives of other religions*? :deadbanana4:

You highlight that people are Christians all the time like are you ******* joking :ahh:

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

Trust and believe no leftists are grouping minorities together, you're probably talking about liberals. Leftists are critical of identity politics.

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

Liberals are obsessed with identity politics, weaponizing it any time they can!

(for example, not them trying to paint the Jewish Bernie as an old evil sexist white man only to nominate the equivalent-of-white-bread male Biden :deadvision:)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

31 minutes ago, Jagger said:

You highlight that people are Christians all the time like are you ******* joking :ahh:

You mean... Christian elected officials:deadbanana4: Christian organizations? :deadbanana4:

Your brain has rotted from islamophobia that you think "Muslim woman off the street" is equivalent to "Christian elected official in highest power of US Congress". How many times do y'all have to get warned for such nonsense for it to click?

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

You mean... Christian elected officials:deadbanana4: Christian organizations? :deadbanana4:

Your brain has rotted from islamophobia that you think "Muslim woman off the street" is equivalent to "Christian elected official in highest power of US Congress". How many times do y'all have to get warned for such nonsense for it to click?

I said absolutely nothing islamophobic. Just thought the hypocrisy is interesting :cooldown: have your meltdown though 

Edited by Jagger

1 minute ago, Jagger said:

I said absolutely nothing islamophobic. 

You're being islamophobic by defending islamophobia. How sad and embarrassed of yourself do you have to be to make dangers being faced by LGBT people in the UK about some one-sided beef you have with the reality that not every Muslim is some hateful caricature you've invented in your head. :deadbanana4:

1_JH_MEN_170822dragprotest_04.jpg

1_JH_MEN_170822dragprotest_02.jpg

"Hypocrisy!!" because *this* isn't best described as uhhh "Muslim-led"? Who is Muslim In these photos? :toofunny3:

This is genuinely one of the most daft and unserious comments I think someone has posted on here.

And to think you've made it because you're fuming over some imagined pro-Islam bias that exists. :deadbanana4: