ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

I wasn’t talking about that African representation pic but the one you have sent early where you hold a man…

anyway I can come for anyone I want and for me you are the girl that has served the least versatility of the ones that are left here so…

and yeah my pic is ugly but at least I can admit it x

Well that is one photo, the way you stated it, it sounded like you were talking about multiple pics since you mentioned my catalogue, and no I do not agree with my catalogue being the least versatile. I submit whatever fits the brief and that’s that! 

I never said anything about your awful photo on this thread until you randomly dragged me! But I guess you like to bring down others when you’re flopping so x 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

8 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Well that is one photo, the way you stated it, it sounded like you were talking about multiple pics since you mentioned my catalogue, and no I do not agree with my catalogue being the least versatile. I submit whatever fits the brief and that’s that! 

I never said anything about your awful photo on this thread until you randomly dragged me! But I guess you like to bring down others when you’re flopping so x 

I’m not mad if you say that my photo is awful which is the difference between you and me girl x why so pressed? I’m very fine 

KIKO's goodbye 

spacer.png

First of all I’m gonna say thank you… living on this house was a total nightmare. But all that I can say is that at least I showed the potential I couldn’t on S4 after my undeserved elimination and I won two episodes and my entries were always praised for my versatility and uniqueness, which is something that some other girls there can’t really say they serve.

All I’m gonna say is that I was bullied by the 3 of the 4 models that are left on this competition because I’m not fake… I say what I think, what I appreciate, what I feel. But then I’m called a loser, a racist or a *****… we been knew you aren’t REAL but at least don’t come for the real ******* because you can’t stand the TRUTH…

I’m very sad to leave this house but now this girls that I really loved showed me their sides. The ones that they have been covering with that smiley masks. They killed me. I’m retiring and I hope the best girl Karlie wins since she is the one that have been serving episode after episode. The others can try but will never compare to her…

Bye… you aren’t all stars if you can’t tolerate when a friend says that they find you same-y or that you haven’t served the theme that was given to us. A model have to accept critics by anyone but you clearly aren’t models but you keep there because you have played dirty.

Thank you judges, thank you hoest and thanks to all my fans. There’s a reason that I was a fan favorite and the other models can’t relate. 

I say to all my fans. Please, keep watching the show and voting. This is not related to you but me. Keep watching to see the real faces of this snakes that are here! I love you! Thank you for your support and love! I’m all star. I’m a model. I'm human. I’m real. I’m Kiko Mizuhara. My moment in ANTM is over but not my career and not my integrity of my spirit, my soul, my passion and my heart. God bless you all! I hope you find peace falling on your own knees and heal! You can do better! 

Edited by Julia Fox

Just now, Kylizzle said:

You attacked me first @Julia Foxso don't come for me in your meltdown :swan: Good luck in season 6! 

I didn’t attacked you! I said for me you didn’t met the brief… is that an attack?

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I didn’t attacked you! I said for me you didn’t met the brief… is that an attack?

You called me out and I felt like you wanted me to go home. But we have been friends all season :swan: so I know We're Good.mp3 and will reconcile in s6

Edited by Kylizzle

The elimination hasn't even happened yet :redface:

Just now, Insanity said:

The elimination hasn't even happened yet :redface:

I’m retiring… I had a crisis 

1 minute ago, Kylizzle said:

You called me out and I felt like you wanted me to go home. But we have been friends all season :swan: so I know We're Good.mp4 and will reconcile in s6

I hope so! I know things can get tense and all at this stage of the competition but I didn’t say so… I said you and Liu for me didn’t served movement but it’s my opinion, the ones from the others aren’t necessarily the same and I think it showed by the critics you both have received so… I forgive you 

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

KIKO's goodbye 

spacer.png

First of all I’m gonna say thank you… living on this house was a total nightmare. But all that I can say is that at least I showed the potential I couldn’t on S4 after my undeserved elimination and I won two episodes and my entries were always praised for my versatility and uniqueness, which is something that some other girls there can’t really say they serve.

All I’m gonna say is that I was bullied by the 3 of the 4 models that are left on this competition because I’m not fake… I say what I think, what I appreciate, what I feel. But then I’m called a loser, a racist or a *****… we been knew you aren’t REAL but at least don’t come for the real ******* because you can’t stand the TRUTH…

I’m very sad to leave this house but now this girls that I really loved showed me their sides. The ones that they have been covering with that smiley masks. They killed me. I’m retiring and I hope the best girl Karlie wins since she is the one that have been serving episode after episode. The others can try but will never compare to her…

Bye… you aren’t all stars if you can’t tolerate when a friend says that they find you same-y or that you haven’t served the theme that was given to us. A model have to accept critics by anyone but you clearly aren’t models but you keep there because you have played dirty.

Thank you judges, thank you hoest and thanks to all my fans. There’s a reason that I was a fan favorite and the other models can’t relate. 

I say to all my fans. Please, keep watching the show and voting. This is not related to you but me. Keep watching to see the real faces of this snakes that are here! I love you! Thank you for your support and love! I’m all star. I’m a model. I'm human. I’m real. I’m Kiko Mizuhara. My moment in ANTM is over but not my career and not my integrity of my spirit, my soul, my passion and my heart. God bless you all! I hope you find peace falling on your own knees and heal! You can do better! 

did you just quit? :deadbanana: 

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I’m retiring… I had a crisis 

Your too young for a crisis!

30 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I guess so but honestly I didn’t have much else to send for this theme so I sent this because I thought it worked best 

There were some others shots but I wasn’t ready to be slutshamed again for showing skin since it’s such an issue.

Stop the shut shaming!

This is a progressive competition 

10 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Serving "I wasn't fired, I quit" 

either way she’s unemployed :coffee2:

On 9/21/2022 at 6:54 PM, Kylizzle said:

The way @ZORBIThas had beef w me on the the public vote since S4. What's wrong sis.

What Beef Gringa? I just give back the same energy you exude yourself out towards the world. Especially towards Joan in s4; don't be surprised your karma came back to bite :chick1:  I like to think I represent most POC against you towards voting certain models. I solely didn't buy your botched funeral Marie St. Clair red carpet last EP, especially referring yourself as a A24 ICON to Guillermo Del Toro as a director to your "movie"?! (Mia Goth laughs at you). Be glad you lead yourself to believe you pass yourself as an alleged "dark Horse" when  @Feather was the real Dark Horse in this competition, she should be in this round instead of your white mediocrity 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

KIKO's goodbye 

spacer.png

Hermana WTF! You're the star of this season & I did not expect you to be so thin-skinned towards TOP5 opinions like this :chick3:

2 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Hermana WTF! You're the star of this season & I did not expect you to be so thin-skinned towards TOP5 opinions like this :chick3:

You didn’t?

11 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Don’t worry girl… I’m gonna move but you are moving next so see you outside the house anyway :gayriahcat2:

Let’s be real if I’m gonna be out y’all two gonna be out too the couch is comfy here at the elimination house I’m just waiting for y’all two :gayriahcat2:

58 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

What Beef Gringa? I just give back the same energy you exude yourself out towards the world. Especially towards Joan in s4; don't be surprised your karma came back to bite :chick1:  I like to think I represent most POC against you towards voting certain models. I solely didn't buy your botched funeral Marie St. Clair red carpet last EP, especially referring yourself as a A24 ICON to Guillermo Del Toro as a director to your "movie"?! (Mia Goth laughs at you). Be glad you lead yourself to believe you pass yourself as an alleged "dark Horse" when  @Feather was the real Dark Horse in this competition, she should be in this round instead of your white mediocrity 

spacer.png

Thank you sis !

and did that Kiko girl just quit? I think I need to watch S4 to understand the whole dynamic of the S4 girls. I’m so glad our S2 girls are such a tight nit group (minus Megan)!

54 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

She may be dramatic but it's all for Ratings as @dweebz desperately needs for this season :fan:

You always get the point hermana… nobody does drama like latinas… @dweebz should be grateful to have me because if it weren’t for me this season would have flopped harder than s3 tbh -a season that I carried tho-

So did she quit?

I’ve been called out and drug hard throughout the season but you don’t see me quitting. You can’t “carry” a load you can’t even handle.

girl….

1 hour ago, ZORBIT said:

spacer.png

Oh you're Darias friend, makes sense now. :skull: I don't even remember you on S4 but I'm sorry you're still bitter, but don't flatter yourself talking about "representing" anyone when you're the only one whining. Sorry I didn't select a model based on my irl race, won't happen again! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.