• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Just now, Thanatos said:

Tbh I didn’t see Allison surviving this round but you really delivered imo, I love your pic @Kylizzle

:gaycatina1:

Thank you :clap3: I have a small portfolio compared to everyone here so it's been hard but i'll embrace being the underdog 

8 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

it's a step up from all these girls playing it safe during the minimalism week.

Can't argue with that! That one's still firmly the worst. P.s. love your (hopefully winning) shot

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

I disagree, we don't have to move specifically, it's about conveying movement. Which I did according to the judging so far. :gayriahcat2: But I look forward to seeing your interpretation of "movement" when you move out of the Top Model house.

fact

16 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Okay Coretta Scott Queef 

Plssssss ?

Kirsten's Feedback

spacer.png

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies:  It's not my favorite submission of you, but you do look great, and it meets the theme of movement, good job.

Karlie @Thanatos: I feel that your entries have been quite extravagant so far this season, with lots of out of the ordinary outfits and makeup. I applaud that originality and well, in regards to the theme which is movement this a whole serve.

Allison @Kylizzle: I'm surprised at your choice since you had mentioned that there was no movement material, but this does the job very well. While at first glance it only appears to be the hair that is moving, the background gives you that full vibe of movement. Congratulations!

Liu @Jai: It delivers, but it doesn't thrill me.

Kiko @Julia Fox: while I have applauded the risk and originality in your entries, I think in this particular instance, it didn't give a good result. The photo is beautiful, but I don't see Kiko, I just see a naked body and that puzzles me, especially because there are so few contestants left. This is not a bad submission, but these small details end up being maximized by the level of competition.

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda

1 hour ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Thank you Dylan! 

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Thank you DYLAN 

:clap3:

wqtwv7wx5dv51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

**** this challenge

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies:  The systematic way one judge is trying to break you down,

but honestly it's giving resting on pretty, because that has become the main stand out of the photo. 

Just wishing you'd take more risks.

Karlie @Thanatos: I love everything about this.

Allison @Kylizzle: Did you complete the assignment? I sent a similar photo and I believe it got me eliminated. Hair "in motion" with some "movement" in the back. Anyways besides serving good face.. the proportions just seem a bit off and the result makes her look big.

Liu @Jai: A bit boring on the surface, but the shadow work definitely elevates it for me. Fine job.

Kiko @Julia Fox: This is bad and not even in a funny way.

There's not much movement and I'd say the worst part is probably the lighting since it really blinds. 

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda

Honestly this resting on pretty critique is super annoying. Like she’s a beautiful girl, she’s not going to not look pretty so… she’s posing and moving in the photo so???? I don’t get that comment 

it’s annoying. 

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

Honestly this resting on pretty critique is super annoying. Like she’s a beautiful girl, she’s not going to not look pretty so… she’s posing and moving in the photo so???? I don’t get that comment 

it’s annoying. 

The judges want a spectacle ig

But you're serving 30-never

But interesting! “The systematic way one judge is trying to break you down” hmmmm! 

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

it’s annoying. 

Well we could say the same about your pics… they are very samey… you always serve naked or some kind of spiritual/cult thing… so 

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

Well we could say the same about your pics… they are very samey… you always serve naked or some kind of spiritual/cult thing… so 

Oh you don’t start with me with that horrible ****** photo you submitted this round miss ma’am, top 5 and you’d submit that **** :rip:

stay in your lane! 

and yikes at you calling my African representation “cult” thing! Very gross comment. 

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

and yikes at you calling my African representation “cult” thing! Very gross comment. 

Tea

6 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

The judges want a spectacle ig

But you're serving 30-never

I guess so but honestly I didn’t have much else to send for this theme so I sent this because I thought it worked best 

There were some others shots but I wasn’t ready to be slutshamed again for showing skin since it’s such an issue.

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Oh you don’t start with me with that horrible ****** photo you submitted this round miss ma’am, top 5 and you’d submit that **** :rip:

stay in your lane! 

I wasn’t talking about that African representation pic but the one you have sent early where you hold a man…

anyway I can come for anyone I want and for me you are the girl that has served the least versatility of the ones that are left here so…

and yeah my pic is ugly but at least I can admit it x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.