ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

17 minutes ago, Jai said:

So did she quit?

I’ve been called out and drug hard throughout the season but you don’t see me quitting. You can’t “carry” a load you can’t even handle.

girl….

Why it bothers everyone so much that I quit? Does affect your scores? Does that make you less secure about winning? Does that affect your sleep? Does that affect the numbers of your bank account? I don’t get it. And I carried this season and that’s why I’m leaving… like the star from the group that have left her band mates because she really shines by her alone… but I can see why you all don’t get it because you aren’t stars. You didn’t gave ratings, you never were public vote darlings or even never had fans outside the same of you licking every feet to get a decent 8 on the public voting. I carried this season and I handle it very well. But my aspirations are bigger than yours, just like a top model. Never staying on my lane or on my safe zone. I can be higher. I can be up just as soon as I can be down. You still don’t get it? Well… 

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

12 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Oh you're Darias friend, makes sense now. :skull: I don't even remember you on S4 but I'm sorry you're still bitter, but don't flatter yourself talking about "representing" anyone when you're the only one whining. Sorry I didn't select a model based on my irl race, won't happen again! 

I was a S4 Semi-Finalist & best believe you were a spectator on that finale gringa! It's cute you're applying that cognitive dissonance mask too! If you're as attentive to my votes against you, what a great way to coerce what you stared with your inital response towards me

Exposing yourself as self-hating when you've voting against actual POC models that excelled against your white choice? Not surprising in this generational climate :fan:

Just now, Rotunda said:

Julia Fox quitting games is nothing new. Just smile and wave yall. :coffee2:

I have never quit a game tbh… but I can see you are pressed because I didn’t voted for you on Survivor where it wasn’t my obligation to vote because I was eliminated lol

1 minute ago, ZORBIT said:

Exposing yourself as self-hating when you've voting against actual POC models that excelled against your white choice? Not surprising in this generational climate :fan:

I don't vote based on race you ******* weirdo. :skull: 

Just now, Julia Fox said:

I have never quit a game tbh… but I can see you are pressed because I didn’t voted for you on Survivor where it wasn’t my obligation to vote because I was eliminated lol

Quitting jury is still quitting the game sis. And no I won anyway because like on ANTM, you’re a non-factor. 

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

I'm literally fighting for your position. 

2 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

I was a S4 Semi-Finalist & best believe you were a spectator on that finale gringa! It's cute you're applying that cognitive dissonance mask too! If you're attentive to my votes against you, what a great way to coerce what you stared with your inital response towards me

This is not a NAACP meeting, get a grip 

Just now, Kylizzle said:

I don't vote based on race you ******* weirdo. :skull: 

Oof my comments really triggered you once you've poked the bear; as i warned Anne; tread lightly gringa :chick1:

Just now, Rotunda said:

Quitting jury is still quitting the game sis. And no I won anyway because like on ANTM, you’re a non-factor. 

Well I didn’t knew that… remember it was my first season. But still you put so much effort on reminding that moment. You really were expecting my vote for you and you even PM to vote for you. Maybe I’m not a non factor after all because then why PM me?

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

Well I didn’t knew that… remember it was my first season. But still you put so much effort on reminding that moment. You really were expecting my vote for you and you even PM to vote for you. Maybe I’m not a non factor after all because then why PM me?

Because unlike you this round, I wanted to win something 

Just now, ZORBIT said:

the Ratings :party:

This wouldn’t had happened if I didn’t quit… you all flops are being watched and you would say #ThankYouKiko

Just now, Julia Fox said:

This wouldn’t had happened if I didn’t quit… you all flops are being watched and you would say #ThankYouKiko

#AMEN :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Because unlike you this round, I wanted to win something 

I could never won a **** on this tasteless forum, I could be annoying, weird but NEVER a non factor. And you know that. If I were you wouldn’t asked me and insisted me for voting for you and a season that you won anyway after MONTHS… get a grip and enjoy. You are acting like winning a **** on this tasteless gay ass forum is something that I should applaud you and respect you? Stop being delusional 

Edited by Julia Fox

6 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Oof my comments really triggered you once you've poked the bear; as i warned Anne; tread lightly gringa :chick1:

You're right, I never expected to be called a race traitor on ATRLs next top model. Thanks tho. 

2 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

You're right, I never expected to be called a race traitor on ATRLs next top model. Thanks tho. 

fcf391486c9f1a3d09197634233b48e595e4f46f

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Still asked me for a vote -and even insisted because it wasn’t just one time- and also you keep that old lame situation afloat after months. I could never won a **** on this tasteless forum, I could be annoying, weird but NEVER a non factor. And you know that

1) Nobody was that pressed at you. We don’t talk enough for this to be coming up month after month. We don’t talk period. 

Well you’re certainly aiming for 2/3 right now 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

1) Nobody was that pressed at you. We don’t talk enough for this to be coming up month after month. We don’t talk period. 

Well you’re certainly aiming for 2/3 right now 

But you are the one that comes up with it so then why you come at me? I didn’t even come for you. You are pressed because I didn’t voted for you on a finale that you won even if you insisted me with like 3 messages and still anytime you could put this afloat. Also stop acting like winning something on this tasteless forum is something that put you above the rest… you really are delusional and maybe the one that could get a grip…

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

But you are the one that comes up with it so then why you come at me? I didn’t even come for you. You are pressed because I didn’t voted for you on a finale that you won even if you insisted me with like 3 messages and still anytime you could put this afloat. Also stop acting like winning something on this tasteless forum is something that put you above the rest… you really are delusional and maybe the one that could get a grip…

If I was that pressed I wouldn’t have been gassing up your entries in previous rounds :rip:. Let’s use some brain cells babe.

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

If I was that pressed I wouldn’t have been gassing up your entries in previous rounds :rip:. Let’s use some brain cells babe.

Well your work as a judge is to judge the entries without considering your past differences with some of the contestants and affect their scores so that’s the least that we have to expect from any judge so good for separating your work with your life. Sadly you still seem pressed in life with me.

Edited by Julia Fox

The drama:deadbanana2:… always going on when I’m asleep

spacer.png

@Julia Fox please don’t quit, wait for the elimination ceremony. 
Also, I’d love to see you on the judging panel in the future, ratings queen:flame:

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Why it bothers everyone so much that I quit? Does affect your scores? Does that make you less secure about winning? Does that affect your sleep? Does that affect the numbers of your bank account? I don’t get it. And I carried this season and that’s why I’m leaving… like the star from the group that have left her band mates because she really shines by her alone… but I can see why you all don’t get it because you aren’t stars. You didn’t gave ratings, you never were public vote darlings or even never had fans outside the same of you licking every feet to get a decent 8 on the public voting. I carried this season and I handle it very well. But my aspirations are bigger than yours, just like a top model. Never staying on my lane or on my safe zone. I can be higher. I can be up just as soon as I can be down. You still don’t get it? Well… 

Gurl shut your damn mouth and get inside the elimination house already 

tumblr_m5b7hstr261qdv2s8o1_400.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.