UPDATE: KFED posts videos of Britney and sons arguing. Rosengart releases statement.

itaughtyouright

this endears me to Britney even more.

her acting like a real mother and disciplining her kids. her southern accent coming out :jonny:

Edited by Pikachoo

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• FOCK

• Terylee

• brazil

4 minutes ago, crf13 said:

So, all he did was prove that the kids have been coached since they were young children to “record mom anytime she defies you or says something you don’t like.” Nice, Kevin. You’ve done a wonderful job of telling on yourself and digging the hole even deeper in regards to your contradictory statements about wanting the children to have as much privacy as possible.

I'm literally fuming. She literally has had no peace from the gaslighting and bullshit she's gone through during those 13 years

• ATRL Moderator

I hope one-way video recordings are illegal in whatever state these were recorded in and Sean Preston and Jayden James end up in JAIL :alexz2:

what is this supposed to show? she's talking to her kids like every other mother would. lmao

Kevin stays being a clown. :clown:

she shouldnt be cursing like that around her kids my gosh. these videos are strange. 

Edited by popstyle

I can only imagine what these kids have been told and taught all these years, Britney never stopped being their mother even when motherhood was taken away from her. These videos are too much. I don’t know if we can report this to Instagram but if we could, we should. These kids were just eleven years old and this violates the privacy Britney had left

She needs to pull a Nicole Kidman and distance herself from these brats. It's too late for them. 

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

That was such a bratty behavior. And from a 11 year old, I'm not sure how Americans manage to deal with these bratty pre-teens, no respect for adults!

im pretty sure teenagers are like that world wide it's not just an American thing. 

This is so disgusting.

Yeah it wasn't great hearing her cuss at young kids but she was clearly at her wit's end and her saying "You're gonna treat me like a woman with worth" was SO sad. 

1 minute ago, popstyle said:

she shouldnt be cursing like that around her kids my gosh. these videos are strange. 

they probably hear worse around Kevin and that tramp Victoria

Oh hunny they got it easy because if I talked to my mom like that I would’ve been knocked into another universe.

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

did your parents burst into your room at night and shout expletives at you? parental abuse is horrible and to see people minimising it is disgusting 

We have absolutely no idea what happened before the beginning of this video, but it's pretty clear she didn't just "burst into their room and shout expletives at them" randomly.  She was putting them in their place and asking for respect, and it's pretty clear that they can act like brats to her.  She's their mother, and she deserves respect.

It just never stops for this poor woman. The media circus this time around is almost as bad as it was in ‘07. At least this time more people are showing her sympathy/we know more about mental health and how women are so often unfairly categorized as crazy. But even still, the media chatter is just as loud and the attempts from her loved ones to embarrass and ridicule her… it’s awful, after all she’s endured. I hope she’s doing alright and that she has the support she needs. 

What the **** is wrong with him? Britney should take those boys out of her will and re access when they are older. This family will do anything to break her or try to get ahold of her money again. They’re the insane ones not her 

She dragged them and rightfully so :giraffe: What was his point?

Wow, this is so disgusting of him :biblio: but I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees nothing wrong with Britney's behaviour on those videos, just a common fight between a mom and a teenager 

KFED probably wants Britney to feed their sons soup from her mouth.

This has to be the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. Kevin is the definition of trash.

I am so embarrassed so sad for Britney

This is not okay for the sake of Britney and her kids. Completely uncalled for. Britney’s attorney should respond.

I'm really scared for Britney. I really hope she's strong and Sam can support her through all of this. This is horrible situation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.