UPDATE: KFED posts videos of Britney and sons arguing. Rosengart releases statement.

itaughtyouright

20 minutes ago, Josh said:

im pretty sure teenagers are like that world wide it's not just an American thing. 

American teens are definitely brattier. I would know I went to middle school in the US. 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• FOCK

• Terylee

• Specter

WOOOOOWWW!!! I know that Kevin was a shitty person but this hit a new all time low 

Since he did an interview & basically no one cared or give the attention he decide to put this videos.... WTF is he think he is doing??? he is also exposing his Sons :deadbanana2:

He knows exactly was he is doing here he dont care about both sons either, he is desperate since he will be left with no money in less than 2 years 

Im shook!! Britney was mad at those videos??? yes 100% but let's be honest she did not say anything bad she is trying to educate them, I ve had bigger conversations/figths with my mom when I was a teenager 

I won't ever talk about both Britney sons, because I honestly respect Britney.... I still cant believe how low this turn 

the fact alone that these kids were filming this in hopes of using it against her, probably cause their dad asked them to, is sickening enough 

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

And now we know why he’s scrambling & selling his bullshit to the press. 

How does he owe money if he's getting over a million dollars a year in child support? :deadbanana:

This situation is just really sad and I wish it wasn't playing out on social media.

Kevin ferderline needs to be euthanized, period.

This is absolutely beyond disgusting of Kevin, what a sick disgusting loser.

Also - to use these videos when Brit was drugged and controlled.... dastardly and exploitative. EVERY f-ing ounce of Britney's live has been exposed and dissected from her body parts to her relationship with her sons.

She's still not free as long as they roaches around her remain unchecked.

43 minutes ago, Slayn said:

I have to say it too, I don't know when these were recorded but she sounds totally coherent here, which makes me a little relieved if I do say so myself...

This.

@Walk_Away21

:bibliahh:The way those boys were cussing in the instagram lives they did years while they were at Kevin’s house and some of y’all are trying to pearl clutch here as if Kevin doesn’t say worse **** around that house on a daily basis  

:bibliahh:Kevin’s tramp with the criminal record chiming in

:bibliahh:Then thinking they’re doing something by showing Britney as a firm and sound parent wanting her kids to respect her, use lotion and wear shoes inside public establishments and while they’re walking in the snow 

:bibliahh:Posting Britney expressing safety concerns about the boys roller skating thinking it’s some sort of grave expose 

:bibliahh:Kevin turning off the comments after the backlash in the replies

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

the thing is we dont even have context over these videos

we just have bits and pieces of clips that were clearly cropped to show britney screaming in hopes of proving shes deranged. theyre mentioning lotions and walking barefoot but we dont even know if thats the reason theyre arguing in the first place

I agree we don't have full context. That's why I'm not a fan of people going after the kids, when glancing at the videos, it's not strange to see why they don't like her. Not against her. But if she wasn't really present in their lives (For obvious reasons) and when she's be around them she'd try and be an authoritative mother, no one would like that.

It's not about her being wrong or the kids being wrong. It's about understand why a kid would feel that way about their mom. It is not "disrespectful" as people are saying they are. Calling them leeches, saying they're ok using her money. Vile comments to make about children who don't control any aspects of their lives. 

Just now, EnoughSaid said:

She is clearly mad at the disrespect and how they will not listen to their mother, don’t be obtuse. Despite being the family’s breadwinner it’s clear the boys have been ok treating Britney as less than because of how Kfed raised them and the conservatorship she was put in and mostly stayed in for them btw. 

They. are/were. KIDS. 

You are making a LOT of assumptions about kids and their behavior to prop up Britney. Assuming the worst of them and the best of Britney. Stan are truly the most toxic, nonsensical asshats :psyduck: 

• ATRL Moderator

It's funny how they're posting these to try and make Britney look like a bad parent when it's only making them look like bad parents. :rip: 

I caaan't. Srly disguusting

What the leeching trash kevin and victoria are doing is turning those two boys against their mother, it's obvious, having them on their side will guarantee them easy money for many more years.I

So fckng LOW. 

16 minutes ago, harwee said:

Not your place to be asking that question.

Personally me and my mom use to argue much much worse than that about much less. But we love each and we're thick as thieves.

That's our relationship and its no one's business to judge our relationship.

Thanks for revealing your family drama, but it's not really my business! 

Other than cursing at her kids, I really don’t see what she did wrong here. She’s disciplining her kids.

The “have you lost your ******* mind” comment was a little cringe, but I think my mother has said worse to me :laugh:

We shouldn’t be commenting this much on such a private family issue though, we will never have the whole picture/context. Posting this has zero sense but trying to paint Britney under some “bad” light… and it looks like it’ll backfire on them.

2 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Thanks for revealing your family drama, but it's not really my business! 

Exactly my point.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It's about understand why a kid would feel that way about their mom. 

Maybe because she's the only one who actually disciplines them like a parent should and doesn't tolerate being talked to a certain way, and they're used to getting whatever they want with Kevin?

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

How does he owe money if he's getting over a million dollars a year in child support? :deadbanana:

He lives beyond his means, is a dumb rat & has several children. Probably anticipated Jamie to bail him out. Idiot. I hope he loses everything & his shitty wife too. 

Just now, kyliefever2002 said:

the fact alone that these kids were filming this in hopes of using it against her, probably cause their dad asked them to, is sickening enough 

There is a saying where I live that says 'cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos' (raise crows and they will gouge your eyes out) and this is a perfect example of it.

3 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Maybe because she's the only one who actually disciplines them like a parent should and doesn't tolerate being talked to a certain way, and they're used to getting whatever they want with Kevin?

You're making a whole ass assumption about her being the only one who disciplines them based on literally what?

This is the issue with some of you guys. These are actual children. Minors. You're talking about minors this way that you know NOTHING about.

It is completely unhinged behavior. Don't be fooled into thinking the public is going to support Britney stans going after a bunch of teenagers.

Stick to attacking Kfed and leave the kids out of it.

Edited by Gaia

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I agree we don't have full context. That's why I'm not a fan of people going after the kids, when glancing at the videos, it's not strange to see why they don't like her. Not against her. But if she wasn't really present in their lives (For obvious reasons) and when she's be around them she'd try and be an authoritative mother, no one would like that.

It's not about her being wrong or the kids being wrong. It's about understand why a kid would feel that way about their mom. It is not "disrespectful" as people are saying they are. Calling them leeches, saying they're ok using her money. Vile comments to make about children who don't control any aspects of their lives. 

They. are/were. KIDS. 

You are making a LOT of assumptions about kids and their behavior to prop up Britney. Assuming the worst of them and the best of Britney. Stan are truly the most toxic, nonsensical asshats :psyduck: 

What did I say that was unreasonable about the kids? What she said today lines up exactly with the videos, she feels a deep lack of respect from them and that’s what she’s asking for. It’s also strange af they’re secretly recording her, that is obviously something Kfed taught them. That family does not respect her or care for her and sees her as a cash cow. She can flame them for all I care.

15 minutes ago, FOCK said:

And now we know why he’s scrambling & selling his bullshit to the press. 

Interesting...

******* spoiled brats. This video just made me want to beat up every one of these shitty kids :busted: 

Just now, EnoughSaid said:

What did I say that was unreasonable about the kids? What she said today lines up exactly with the videos, she feels a deep lack of respect from them and that’s what she’s asking for. It’s also strange af they’re secretly recording her, that is obviously something Kfed taught them. That family does not respect her or care for her and sees her as a cash cow. She can flame them for all I care.

True, teens that young would only record a parent if the other one told them to. 

Wtf?! :gaycat6: That is the normal behavior of a mother. If he knew how children are raised in LATAM he would be shocked. Stupid garbage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.