Beyoncé & Madonna - "Break My Soul (The Queens Remix)"

Beyonce_runthis

1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

Why is it not on iTunes and streaming? :deadbanana:

I’ve purchased the CD anyway. If that ain’t a collectors item I don’t know what is. 

I absolutely love this remix. I’m really enjoying era so far, Bey sounds like she’s having so much fun doing it as well :jonny:

The song is on a CD? I thought it was digital only

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• V$.

• Shaner69

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Because its literally ballroom culture. Renaissance is built on it and Bey is playing along. Shes kikiying and clocking that girl and im LIVING

:coffee:

4 minutes ago, Sahn said:

The Kelis shade is so... unnecessary.

Like, why stain this moment with something so petty? 

The shade is so good that she didn’t have to tell you. It’s implied and can’t be tracked, but we know. :eli:

I’m here for it!!! 

It’s definitely shady, but the la la la’s were always on the song! Kelis talked all the sh*t about Bey not empowering women (which is LIE) - so she remixed it to Break My Soul (the message alone), basically said I’m built for this, and shouted out legendary black women. You have to laugh. Bey said you think you’re funny, I’m hilarious :laugh: Love thy hater! A literal checkmate. Kelis made it personal when she insinuated Bey had satan on her side… like what? 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

it was great until she name dropped nicki 

Then it became iconic

Just now, ♛| Rex_Sove said:

The shade is so good that she didn’t have to tell you. It’s implied and can’t be tracked, but we know. :eli:

The best type of shade there is. 

Nobody asked for this lol

The #1 gimmicks (releasing remixes, etc...) are now out in full-forced and used by nearly all big artists so people need to stop complaining about it when others do it.

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

So it samples Vogue? Where is the Madonna feature? 

what are you talking about? have you never heard vogue?

1 minute ago, SoJro101 said:

I’m here for it!!! 

It’s definitely shady, but the la la la’s were always on the song! Kelis talked all the sh*t about Bey not empowering women (which is LIE) - so she remixed it to Break My Soul (the message alone), basically said I’m built for this, and shouted out legendary black women. You have to laugh. Bey said you think you’re funny, I’m hilarious :laugh: Love thy hater! A literal checkmate. Kelis made it personal when she insinuated Bey had satan on her side… like what? 

Oh **** I didn’t catch this. Oh she’s PETTY. :nicole:

I’m sorry but Bey saying “heeeeheee heeeheheheheheheeee” as me cackling :bibliahh:

29 minutes ago, swissman said:

maybe that was the agreement to use the sample?

It looks like she was more than willing to credit the artists she was sampling in this album given how Energy was almost listed as a duet with Miss Kelis.

5 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Yeah I haven’t bought a song in years but I bought it cuz i love Madonna and I like Beyoncé lol

Yup, this is the first digital song in years I've purchased lol

***** I’ve been cat walking to this for the past hour this is perfection 

She truly builds the greatest background vocals & harmonies in music right now. Who else rivals her?

3 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I’m sorry but Bey saying “heeeeheee heeeheheheheheheeee” as me cackling :bibliahh:

:ahh:

You just know she was laughing and having fun

7 minutes ago, Tropez said:

The song is on a CD? I thought it was digital only

Wait you’re right :biblio:

i really hope they put it on streaming at midnight EST :jonny5: this is AMAZING

7 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Nobody asked for this lol

The #1 gimmicks (releasing remixes, etc...) are now out in full-forced and used by nearly all big artists so people need to stop complaining about it when others do it.

LOL, the song was already predicted for #1 before ANY of the remixes dropped.

The shade of it all :bibliahh:

What a ******* bop tho :WAP: such a smart move. Was hoping to hear Madonna add a few lines tho, but either way this is just toooo good. 

Edited by BGKC

Kelis whining about her not really being about female empowerment only for her to release this version laughing and lalala-ing in the background. Even if it wasn't intentional it's amazing :rip:

8 minutes ago, ♛| Rex_Sove said:

Oh **** I didn’t catch this. Oh she’s PETTY. :nicole:

I don’t know if everyone (the gp) will catch on, but this is literally hilarious. And like always the music is actually good ?? Only Beyoncé

Edited by SoJro101