Beyoncé & Madonna - "Break My Soul (The Queens Remix)"

Beyonce_runthis

Kelis is getting her promo too I guess :toofunny2:!

Felt kinda bad for her becuase she was important to dance music in the early 2000s. Only girl who really jumped on that sound with Fleshtone. But I guess Bey is giving her free promo.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• V$.

• Shaner69

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, benyonce said:

The best type of shade there is. 

Indifference is, by far, the best type of shade there is.  :eli:

a 1 hit wonder from the  early 2000s was never going to be mentioned...drama or not...lets be serious

QueenofCopyPaste

HOLKY **** OMG

14 minutes ago, swissman said:

I really do wonder if this is supposed to be a clapback or it just seems that way? I mean ... I know Beyoncé could have recorded this within a week, but did she do that? I guess she hasn't seemed very busy, she literally could have been home watcing the RENAISSANCE reactions and being like, let me just call Madonna and step in the studio but still... I duno it feels more like coincidence to me...for someone as planned out as Beyoncé I don't think she would just record this on a whim, but to have had it already ready...

Yeah I agree with you. I guess the timing was just perfect. 

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

Kelis is getting her promo too I guess :toofunny2:!

Felt kinda bad for her becuase she was important to dance music in the early 2000s. Only girl who really jumped on that sound with Fleshtone. But I guess Bey is giving her free promo.

She called Bey the devil. The least Bey can do in return is give her the attention she so desperately craves. 

Purchased immediately and this is S L A Y I N G :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Nobody asked for this lol

The #1 gimmicks (releasing remixes, etc...) are now out in full-forced and used by nearly all big artists so people need to stop complaining about it when others do it.

This doesn’t count for the tracking week which will make BMS #1

Beyoncé should redo this performance at the VMAs this year it would be such a gag !

13 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

She truly builds the greatest background vocals & harmonies in music right now. Who else rivals her?

Ariana

OT: Love this remix

6 minutes ago, collin said:

Yeah, she already had the #1 without this, the tracking week ended yesterday. :rip: 

That’s exactly why it was released during a new tracking week though. They already know it’s going #1 next week. So this will help with the following week (either to keep it #1, or just to ensure the drop from #1 is as soft as it can be).

This sounds incredible i can't stop playing it!

:jonny4:

Omg why is this not on streaming services. It was on YouTube for a bit and now it's gone. 

1 hour ago, _Fey said:

When Madonna leaks the video/film like when she posted the CFN cover/collabs before they were officially revealed. :jonny5:

I doubt they will shoot a video for this.

21 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Whose granny is this?

I’ve been seeing her posts all over Twitter the last few days lmao it’s def a troll account but I live

22 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Whose granny is this?

Lol this has to be a troll account. 

13 minutes ago, Daydream said:

That’s exactly why it was released during a new tracking week though. They already know it’s going #1 next week. So this will help with the following week (either to keep it #1, or just to ensure the drop from #1 is as soft as it can be).

So? :rip: Why is that a bad thing?

2 minutes ago, collin said:

So? :rip: Why is that a bad thing?

I didn’t say it was a bad thing. :rip:

Where is this on amazon music lol they just released it only for website sales. That's a wierd choice. 

2022 and she is still not releasing some things to streaming straight away, so annoying