Highest first-week sales for female albums in history (Top 50 all-time US chart)

KatyPrismSpirit

20 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Taylor coming to push Britney out of the top 3 :redface:

Yes please :duca:

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• naval23

• LesFleur

• Steve Johnson

#2 (NEW) Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version) - 1.653M units. Taylor now occupies 2/3 spots in the top 3 and pushed britney to #4.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Not Taylor having over half the top 10.  

i can see her end up pushing everyone but adele out with reputa tv, TS11 and TS12 :rip:

Special list the bar for Taylor to enter is 1 Million albums, for all the rest it is 380k, the list would be:

Taylor 6

Beyonce 4 

Britney 4

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, houdini said:

i can see her end up pushing everyone but adele out with reputa tv, TS11 and TS12 :rip:

Yeah, Reputation TV and TS11 will debut with 1M+ for sure (TS11 will probably do 2M+, let's be honest :rip:). And she can do it with TS12 too if TS11 is well received and has longevity (which it almost certainly will).

9 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Yeah, Reputation TV and TS11 will debut with 1M+ for sure (TS11 will probably do 2M+, let's be honest :rip:). And she can do it with TS12 too if TS11 is well received and has longevity (which it almost certainly will).

Fear for TS13. 

• 4 months later...

Looks like Beyoncé is going to make the list

• Like 1

I still can't believe Adele did almoat 3.8 million first week.. She literally came and said: hi, I cater to all ages, including your deceased grand parents in their graves. Thank you.

Cowboy Carter #47

On 4/7/2024 at 9:45 AM, Sharamee6 said:

I still can't believe Adele did almoat 3.8 million first week.. She literally came and said: hi, I cater to all ages, including your deceased grand parents in their graves. Thank you.

Taylor is going to beat her in two weeks. Just watch 

Is P!nk the only one on this list because of tour bundles? Beautiful Trauma looks so out of place with the rest of the albums (also who is #51?).

1 hour ago, Yakult said:

Is P!nk the only one on this list because of tour bundles? Beautiful Trauma looks so out of place with the rest of the albums (also who is #51?).

#51 is a tie between Janet Jackson and Avril Lavigne for Damita Joe and Under My Skin. Both did 381k. And yes by the looks of it, P!nk is the only one with touring bundles.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

#2 (NEW) THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT - 2.610M

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.