Taylor 122M CSPC; Fearless 20M, rep 10M, Lover 9M

By the Water

25 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

(overall, if you want to make the distinction between albums and singles, sure. but overall, Rihanna outselling remains a fact)

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

The irony is far too much considering how contradictory you're being. Suddenly you care about equivalents based on revenue after bragging that Rihanna is the "best selling digital artist" because of quick 0.99$ singles, completely disregarding the fact that album sales are worth 10 to 15 times more than a single. Like... :deadvision:

My own words. I don't care about revenue. My point is pure records are pure records and streams are streams until an official publication says otherwise.  I only brought up revenue because your fellow stan did. Clearly you're just here to argue. This is my last response to this thread. have a good day.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Music Industry

• RihFenty20

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

My own words. I don't care about revenue. My point is pure records are pure records and streams are streams until an official publication says otherwise.

But publications... do say otherwise? Like where have you BEEN for the past decades? Equivalent units are a thing on every single relevant chart organization on Earth :skull:

5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Equivalent units are a thing on every single relevant chart organization on Earth :skull:

We've already had this convo and I have no interest in rehashing it.

13 minutes ago, Kozy said:

HDD (an official source) posted Taylor’s album equivalents once

Link me to said article :allears:.  Def Jam has already confirmed 100M units for Rihanna in 2020 while she had her one of her biggest streaming year last year and this year. while chartmasters has her a 101M currently and you expect me to believe them over Def Jam:deadbanana2: or that Rihanna at the peak of her streaming game is only moving 1M units 2 years. :rip: yeah, I'll wait for an official source lol

43 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

while chartmasters has her a 101M currently and you expect me to believe them over Def Jam:deadbanana2: 

Labels always inflate the stats of their artists :rip: Were you born yesterday

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Link me to said article :allears:.  Def Jam has already confirmed 100M units for Rihanna in 2020 

And Taylor sold 114M units by the early 2021 according to Official Charts Company (OCC). 

Here the official source you are asking for

https://www.brits.co.uk/news/taylor-swift-to-receive-global-icon-award

So yeah, Taylor officially outsold Rihanna, just like she also "left her behind" in Chartmaster. 

Everything points to the same cold hard truth and deflecting is not going to change it. :gaycat:

The way EVERMORE slayed and the only promo it got was an instagram post :deadbanana4:

She is just so powerful. It feels exciting to live during the peak of one of the biggest artists ever, and possibly biggest female artist ever :jonny2:

Congrats Taylor! :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.