RENAISSANCE Review Thread | MC: 91 | 9.0 from P4K

abeille

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

What exactly does this tweet have to do with the thread we're in? :rip: Does this person's tweet go toward the score?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• abeille

• Ice Cream Skies

• glamrock<3

Beyoncé sounds like she’s experiencing something personally new and privately glorious: unmitigated ecstasy.

:'( love this 

Could this finally be her moment to win AOTY at the Grammys? I stopped caring after awhile, but maybe they’ll want to give her flowers, for missed opportunities. 

7 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Could this finally be her moment to win AOTY at the Grammys? I stopped caring after awhile, but maybe they’ll want to give her flowers, for missed opportunities. 

It’s probably going to Silk Sonic if it doesn’t go to Adele. 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s probably going to Silk Sonic if it doesn’t go to Adele. 

I agree. It’s wishful thinking. I’d rather they not nominate her at all, than not give it to her again, tbh. I know some fans won’t agree with that, but it’s less of a setup to me. 

7 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I agree. It’s wishful thinking. I’d rather they not nominate her at all, than not give it to her again, tbh. I know some fans won’t agree with that, but it’s less of a setup to me. 

I would be okay with a nomination if they give her a 20-minute slot to turn the Grammys into a ballroom :eli: We already know theyre racist anyway

Edited by Taz

1 minute ago, Taz said:

I would be okay with a nomination if they give her a 20-minute slot to turn the Grammys into a ballroom :eli: We already know theyre racist anyway

Oh she most definitely is performing. She betta use their platform and show out. Then she can go home and reap the benefits of everyone knowing she did that, whether they wanna admit it or not. 

Seems about right. It's a great album but not her best. :clap3:

9 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Hope the WP was worth it. 

The New York Times review reads like a 100. There’s zero criticism, it’s super long, and it’s all praise.

12 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I actually agree with this sentiment. I rather her not submit in the AOTY category (not like they deserve to use her for ratings.. again). I honestly think she deserves to win AOTY (and yes, I'm still salty about the Lemonade loss). But, if they're not going to allow her to win this time.. then NOPE. (*Especially, since she'll be losing for a third time within a decade..*) :coffee2:

Edited by glamrock<3

12 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Oh she most definitely is performing. She betta use their platform and show out. Then she can go home and reap the benefits of everyone knowing she did that, whether they wanna admit it or not. 

Renaissance could definitely benefit from that visible promo.. but, I would also understand if she chooses not to perform. 

15 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

What this just proves Bey > the other 

What Bey is doing is the norm in ballroom you thought you were doing something :lmao: 

You’ve really lost it :bibliahh:

They both sound SO BAD , omg :skull:

This Bey vs. Gaga thing is so ridiculous... they're literally friends lol?

I only pay attention to AllMusic's reviews and even then only some of the reviewers.

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

The New York Times review reads like a 100. There’s zero criticism, it’s super long, and it’s all praise.

YES! :jonnycat:

On 7/30/2022 at 6:49 AM, GraceRandolph said:

You guys can’t rebut any point, but okay. Keep listening to Bey’s monotone vocals over hundreds of samples. 

Seems like a large number of people are, babes.

Untitled-1.thumb.gif.6c3287e64d3ebdd9ab2

Why we're stuck with only 8 (!!) reviews? A lot of them suppose to be a lot from tomorrow on, right? for sure P4k is tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Why we're stuck with only 8 (!!) reviews? A lot of them suppose to be a lot from tomorrow on, right? for sure P4k is tomorrow.

Yes! Tomorrow we're likely to get an influx of reviews.

This also reads like a 10/10 :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.