• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

This is such a cute release! I know and understand the takes on this song but I actually love the melodies and how relaxed this record sounds. I think it’s a great way to reintroduce Britney to the world. 

the only critique I have is that the demo does appear to be slightly better but I still love the final cut. I also wish they had shot a music video for this to give it that extra push. 

I have never heard of Elton John outside of ATRL but I will listen to this.

34 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

I'd be so satisfied if the song does between #20-#40. About right what my estimate has been since I heard the snippet. :clap3:

I want top 10 20 in the US and top 1 5 in the UK.

Is that too much to ask for? :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

Brit is really feeling her oats today. Her cat making a cameo in the video is cute :fan:

She's def going to top Blackout with her next album :biblionny:

12 minutes ago, Revolution said:

I have never heard of Elton John outside of ATRL but I will listen to this.

This 

Just after what Dua did with Cold Heart, I'll give this a chance

My co-workers, my parents, and even my ex-boyfriend (who I told to never talk to me again) are messaging me about this song. Yeah, this is going to be a HUGE hit, I can see why Beyonce and Gaga stans are leaving super shady comments all over twitter and atrl , I hope they lose 100 brain cells every time they hear Brit's voice on the radio :biblionny:

Edited by iheartBrit

14 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

I want top 10 20 in the US and top 1 5 in the UK.

Is that too much to ask for? :jonny2:

Tbh that seems reasonable!! I’m unsure about how Britney songs usually perform in the U.K but it currently seems to be doing better there than in the US right now so it could be around that area. 

23 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Cold Heart may have better production, but Dua brings absolutely nothing to the songs and her vocals are lifeless as usual. You could've put Bebe, Camila, etc on the track and ended up with the same results. 

Delusional. 

2 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Delusional. 

I mean she only sings in the chorus. In this song you can hear Britney through out the whole thing ?

Cold Heart is great, why this discussion all of the sudden? And no, Dua didn't need to acknowledge the song, her acknowledgment would probably just bring more unwanted comparissons either way.

Edited by brazil

Literally any person with a decent voice could have sang the hook on Cold Heat, Dua brought nothing unique to the song. At least Britney brought personality and hype to Hold Me Closer. The same gays who praise Cold Heart probably also love songs like Alien Superstar, and never get laid. Ya'll are so f*cking embarrassing. 

31 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Cold Heart may have better production, but Dua brings absolutely nothing to the songs and her vocals are lifeless as usual. You could've put Bebe, Camila, etc on the track and ended up with the same results. 

Dua’s smooth and sexy vocal brought so much to the song not to mention her popularity made the song a smash hit…so let’s not. :gayalipacat4:

2 minutes ago, iheartBrit said:

Literally any person with a decent voice could have sang the hook on Cold Heat, Dua brought nothing unique to the song. At least Britney brought personality and hype to Hold Me Closer. The same gays who praise Cold Heart probably also love songs like Alien Superstar, and never get laid. Ya'll are so f*cking embarrassing. 

Are you an OBH disguised as a Britney fan trying to set us up? :rip:

Edited by brazil

I literally created a playlist that has God Heart and Hold Me God so streams can count for both :biblio:

please let’s not with this narrative! 

So far, Hold Me Closer is performing better than Cold Heart, yet the out-of-touch gays on this site would have you believe it's less superior compared to Cold Heart. Where are the Britney "fans" who will  push back a bit? Don't be weak.

The Cold Heart comparisons are silly and pointless.

I love Britney can continue posting nudity on her Instagram while Elton takes care of promo :boat:

Not the Britney vs Dua stan wars. :deadbanana2: 

Britney will be 90 getting compared to the fresh out the womb pop girls!

Two different generations both are great!

This is really bad vocally.

I'm not afraid to say this is way better then Cold Heart. Kind weird that no other Britney "stans" will say the same? lmao.

I could have sang the hook on Cold Heart and it would have been just as big of a success. The weird gays on here acting like Dua gave Elton a hit when every song post Levitating song flopped into oblivion. You wanna have the nerve to critique Brit's vocals? Ya'll are gross. Go listen to Alien Superstar or something :biblionny:

This didn't do anything for me personally but I hope the generally positive response encourages her to make more music in the future. 

50 minutes ago, iheartBrit said:

Nope. You don't think it's odd Dua hasn't acknowledged this song at all? She's probably fuming. Let's not forget Elton gave her a hit song after like 10 flops in a row. 

55 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Dua has also been very appreciative of Britney (she praised Glory and mentioned in several interviews how happy she is for her freedom) and has had multiple performances and interviews with Elton talking about how much she loved collaborating with him. So there is no reason for her to be "fuming", also this song won't make even close to a dent compared to what Cold Heart did. 

Elton didn't give her a hit. If anything Elton has been thanking her up and down for agreeing to join the song and has credited her for its success in numerous interviews. Before collaborating with Dua there was no way he was making a dent on the charts. 

She did not have "10 flops in a row" prior to Cold Heart. Love Again was a hit, Fever was a hit where it was released as a single, Levitating is literally one of the biggest songs of the decade so far and the longest running female song on the Hot 100 ever. Before that she had Prisoner, Break My Heart, Physical, Don't Start Now. But yes please continue deluding yourself.

27 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I literally created a playlist that has God Heart and Hold Me God so streams can count for both :biblio:

please let’s not with this narrative! 

Loving this energy :clap3: :heart:

DD55F246-B463-45BB-AFBE-D5369EBE9DED.thu

5 minutes ago, mystery said:

Dua has also been very appreciative of Britney (she praised Glory and mentioned in several interviews how happy she is for her freedom) and has had multiple performances and interviews with Elton talking about how much she loved collaborating with him. So there is no reason for her to be "fuming", also this song won't make even close to a dent compared to what Cold Heart did. 

Elton didn't give her a hit. If anything Elton has been thanking her up and down for agreeing to join the song and has credited her for its success in numerous interviews. Before collaborating with Dua there was no way he was making a dent on the charts. 

She did not have "10 flops in a row" prior to Cold Heart. Love Again was a hit, Fever was a hit where it was released as a single, Levitating is literally one of the biggest songs of the decade so far and the longest running female song on the Hot 100 ever. Before that she had Prisoner, Break My Heart, Physical, Don't Start Now. But yes please continue deluding yourself.

You’re saying Prisoner, Love Again, and Fever were hits? LMAO. F*ck off with that bullshit. Go spew your non-sense elsewhere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.