• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

this isn't bad tbh

Such a bad song :rip: Cold Heart is a thousand times better. Not to mention that Britney deserves the spotlight and no one else, plus you can barely hear her :deadbanana2:

erghhhh, its impossible to use atrlllllll

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Britney sings on the whole song except for like 2 lines. Dua only sings the chorus on CH :rip: 

I mean how Dua gets a clear solo part. Not the amount of the song they get to sing.

Britney’s parts always have Elton on them, I’d rather have more of Britney’s voice solo, even if it were just the chorus like Dua.

Her not having a solo verse is on purpose to get us hyped for HER solo comeback/lead single :WAP:

Btw JESUS CHRIST what is wrong with ATRL?! There's always this 503 error it's so annoying, fix your site 

Edited by Henry Torres

People not liking this what did you expect? We knew it would be something like cold heart and it's exaclty like that. And CL was a huge hit 

Tbh I'm not the biggest fan of the song and wish her big comeback was... not with Elton John, let's just say, but ahhhh I will celebrate any Britney victory and hope this hits

5 hours ago, Rev8 said:

ANOTHER producer saying she is involved in the studio and praising her?
Woah, ATRL has been lying so much!

Anyways, I can't at the amount of DEAF people saying they can't hear her :bibliahh: mole-rat hearing

It's so nice and such a breath of fresh air to see Britney being involved and totally liberated as an artist in exercising her creativity on her music without any sort of clutch of restraint holding her back. She must've have been craving for this sort of freedom for so long :( So happy to see our queen back making the music SHE wants :clap3:

@Starkboy - Should this be charting on Apple Music US by now? I'm know Stupid Love took a couple of days to peak at #46? Hoping this can do as well as it is in the UK....

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

Not the song ALREADY haunting Fighters and making their lives miserable.

We have an undeniable hit on our hands, ladies :clap3: 

No because I wonder what they are going to do if this song actually becomes a hit :skull: Bringing up Britney Jean and Glory's first week numbers will finally be an excuse of the bygone years :jonnycat:

43 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I mean how Dua gets a clear solo part. Not the amount of the song they get to sing.

Britney’s parts always have Elton on them, I’d rather have more of Britney’s voice solo, even if it were just the chorus like Dua.

This is a completely different song…Get over it lol

This website is completely broken. Even more than before April when they deleted everything :skull: It is SO hard to open a simple thread and to post. I have to refresh like 10 times.

I just saw that Kim Kardashian posted a picture of the song on her IG Story, Paris and Drew both posted a video on the song !

https://twitter.com/Martiijnn/status/1563196175737466883

30 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

503 deciding to come back on the same day :irate:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.