Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

12 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Not the VMAS using Britney to promote themselves... :ace: :biblio:  :gaycatney3:

This is so shameless like what is even the correlation between HMC and the VMA  :gaycat6:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

59 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Also a true damn shame for the ones that kept playing the leak when they shouldn’t have been, and can’t get into this version. Poor you. :redface:

Us loyal besties will enjoy her extended version while y’all perish :jonnycat:

:cheers:

The amount of complaining in this thread, and mostly from Britney "fans", it's weird :biblionny:

Someone described this as a post-summer heading into autumn bop, and I couldn't agree more.  :katie2:

This is also 10x better than Cold Heart, no wonder Dua hasn't posted about it, she's probably fuming:biblionny:

Edited by iheartBrit

Feels like it's MUCH better when u listen to it on headphones

the song doesn't sound as impressive when it's on a speaker imo

I don't rly think it's gonna smash

Can't wait for the video!
I thought we were gonna get it with the release tbh :jonny:

This reminded me so much of another song and I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I finally realized it’s “Untouchable” by Girls Aloud. The guitar riffs are super similar and they both have a dreamy vibe to them.

It’s a feel good bop.

dua didn’t invent ******* disco pop if anything it is very KYLIE MINOGUE 

I LOVE IT!!!!

I just purchased a song on iTunes for the first time in YEARS :deadbanana2: I can't believe I even remembered my login password.

Still just as good as it was a week ago :jonny5: I wish they had kept her adlibs at the beginning :weeps: 

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Just listened to the demo and I think only the intro (Britney's ad lib) was better than the official release.

Happier now to stream it knowing it's the superior version :boat:

Where can I hear demo 

42 minutes ago, iheartBrit said:

This is also 10x better than Cold Heart, no wonder Dua hasn't posted about it, she's probably fuming:biblionny:

Cold Heart was a big success

I have to reset my iTunes password to buy it. ? like someone above said I haven’t purchased a song in years lol 

I have  a Apple Music subscription so I usually just listen in there. But I want to buy it to show support ??

33 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Up to #50 on US Apple Music

Top 40 let’s goooo :duca:

I'd be so satisfied if the song does between #20-#40. About right what my estimate has been since I heard the snippet. :clap3:

59 minutes ago, iheartBrit said:

Lmfao this is a joke right. 

37 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

This reminded me so much of another song and I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I finally realized it’s “Untouchable” by Girls Aloud. The guitar riffs are super similar and they both have a dreamy vibe to them.

Lmao. I thought the very same thing when I first heard the demo but I didn’t wanna post it thinking it was just me. 

one of my fave GA SONGS. 

2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Lmao. I thought the very same thing when I first heard the demo but I didn’t wanna post it thinking it was just me. 

one of my fave GA SONGS. 

I wish you had because it took me forever to put my finger on it. :dies:

41 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Where can I hear demo 

Cold Heart was a big success

So? Some of the most acclaimed songs of the 21st Century (Dancing On My Own, Runaway, etc.) didn't have big chart peaks. Hold Me Closer is hands down better than Cold Heart, it's more immediate and captures the zeitgeist in a way that Cold Heart didn't. If you're one of those gays who lets the charts dictates their taste, then I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by iheartBrit

17 minutes ago, skizzo said:

As a Britney fan, it pains me to say Cold Heart is better.

Yeah Cold Heart was something that really doesn't Happen much. It was a 13 week #1 in Canada and it's still Top 20 after a year. 

Cold Heart may have better production, but Dua brings absolutely nothing to the songs and her vocals are lifeless as usual. You could've put Bebe, Camila, etc on the track and ended up with the same results. 

26 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Lmfao this is a joke right. 

Nope. You don't think it's odd Dua hasn't acknowledged this song at all? She's probably fuming. Let's not forget Elton gave her a hit song after like 10 flops in a row. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.