Messy gay posts story of how he caught the monkeypox virus

Jynx672

Y'all defending this but go on tirades about people not wearing masks or getting the Covid vaccine I-

Why are gay men SO hypersexual like damn just chill out 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Protocol

• The7thStranger

• Chemist

Maybe we do need trump and a few more conservative judges in the Supreme court.. Gays like him are begging for 60s to come back 

Tbh I’ve heard worse things from members on this site :rip:

but yeah so gross. 

7 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

I have a huge fear of catching anything that the idea of an orgy literally gives me horrible anxiety. Let alone the other stuff he described. This man is bold asf:rip:

Same, I don't even wanna do unprotected oral sex with any gay man, especially a stranger, unless I know his moral standards cause last thing I need is to get throat cancer in few years. Or gays who are on PrEP and do bareback, then few years later develop cancerous HPV cells in rectum and then have to deal with that :mazen: at least women do regular checkups to stop cancerous cells from developing in ******

I wish gay people were more normal in terms of sex, and that these gays doing orgies and who have 10+ sexual partners in lifespan are just a small minority. But sometimes gays who are normal end up in a relationship with cheaters who have multiple partners and get diseases that way when all they wanted was to feel safe and protected in a monogamous relationship.

I wish an app catered to gays existed just for serious relationships only and bans hookups. So we don't have to bother with these things and trashy sex messages from the non-self respecting gays.

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

“I made the educated risk of attending the orgy…”

oprah-winfrey-oprah.gif

Not him equating drinking urine from a dozen people to "having sex" :skull: 

No one can convince me that this level of hypersexuality is normal.

7 hours ago, ninasayers said:

The way ATRL really is full of reactionary, puritan self-hating gays :skull: OP is literally lgbtphobic so i'm not shocked they're the one to have posted this lol.

Y'all be throwing around the word self-hate without making any sense :skull: 

Drinking urine is not a criteria for being gay, so how is being against it making you a self-hating gay. Just log off. :lmao:

6 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

The 2013 British NATSAL study found that gay men typically had 19 sexual partners in a lifetime (median).[31] In the previous year, 51.8% reported having either 0 or 1 sexual partner. A further 21.3% reported having between 2 and 4 sexual partners, 7.3% reported having between 5 and 9, and 19.6% reported having 10 or more sexual partners.[31] This reflects previous findings that a minority of gay men have a disproportionate share of all gay sex.[32]

In the United Kingdom, a nationally representative study in 2013 found that 33.9% of heterosexual men had 10 or more lifetime sexual partners. Among men between 45 and 54 years old, 43.1% reported 10 or more sexual partners.[25]

Not everyone's a hooker, y'all

wait average is only 19??? 

OMG i'm literally a ***** cause from what i can remember i surely pass 100+ long time ago 

Edited by chiliam

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

This. The fake gay activism whenever someone mentions that maybe sex addiction and hyper-promiscuity is not a good thing. :deadbanana4:

I don’t care if the weirdos call me a kink-shamer, things like getting pissed on by 20 guys at on orgy then going on to **** 3 more people on top of it is not normal behaviour. And no one who calls out the oddity in this behaviour thinks gay people should become nuns, they’re just saying that maybe a focus on healthy sexual behaviour and partnerships should be the goal (not just for gays, but literally everyone). The way people defend weird sexual behaviour with “you can’t kink-shame!!” is so hilarious because literally anything deplorable can then just be titled a “kink” and get shielded from any criticism. 

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

3 minutes ago, chiliam said:

wait average is only 19??? 

OMG i'm literally a ***** cause from what i can remember i surely pass 100+ long time ago 

That's a study from 2013, since then Grindr became more popular so statistics definitely changed for worse

And even gays who normally wouldn't do that get pressured to do it because "everyone else is doing it" and hookup culture in gay community became so normalised.

kDijxLa.gif

This gif.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The most disgusting thing in this thread is, unsurprisingly, the sex-negative attitude of the userbase. :cm:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Same, I don't even wanna do unprotected oral sex with any gay man, especially a stranger, unless I know his moral standards cause last thing I need is to get throat cancer in few years. Or gays who are on PrEP and do bareback, then few years later develop cancerous HPV cells in rectum and then have to deal with that :mazen: at least women do regular checkups to stop cancerous cells from developing in ******

I wish gay people were more normal in terms of sex, and that these gays doing orgies and who have 10+ sexual partners in lifespan are just a small minority. But sometimes gays who are normal end up in a relationship with cheaters who have multiple partners and get diseases that way when all they wanted was to feel safe and protected in a monogamous relationship.

I wish an app catered to gays existed just for serious relationships only and bans hookups. So we don't have to bother with these things and trashy sex messages from the non-self respecting gays.

It's why I've gotten my first shot of the hepatitis A and B vaccine last month and am getting my second hep B shot this week. Probably gonna get the monkey pox vaccine and HPV vaccine soon as well, better safe than sorry. I don't like the reduced sensations of condoms either (so do many straight guys) but it's all the more reason to get into a monogamous relationship with a guy, then you don't have to worry about that.

This story should've put in the draft like what the f*ck is this?? :biblio:

2 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

The most disgusting thing in this thread is, unsurprisingly, the sex-negative attitude of the userbase. :cm:

It’s not sex negative? We all love a good root. But there’s a difference between gross sexual acts ie PISSING on someone. 

This is really not an excuse for people to generalise and serve homophobia. It is a minority of a minority engaging in these activities, and they are free to do so. 

On the topic at hand, I consider myself a sex positive person, but when it comes to outbreaks and spreading disease it’s time to stop hooking up with so many people. Like seriously, just give it a break. You can do it, you’ll survive. :rip:

2 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

It's ok to have a few drinks every once in awhile. It's not ok to drink a fifth of vodka every night and get behind the wheel of a car. Get it? 

9 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

mental illness and sex addiction are VERY real 

Very true

The book 'Straight Jacket' by Matthew Todd and 'The Velvet Rage' go into detail about the origins of this behaviour. There's definitely a balance between shaming people for this (which is the last thing they need) and thinking this is healthy behaviour.

I just have a few questions about this specifically... What are the ramifications of drinking piss? Like how does that affect your body? 

Is it possible to have this kind of sexual behaviour without it being a result of mental illness/trauma?

I say this as someone who's ended up in risky and transactional sexual encounters, although less extreme than OP, but I've never really actually enjoyed them or truly wanted them, if that makes sense. If I'm in a healthy, loving and well regulated headspace then I don't seek out encounters like this.

With all his sexual activity surprised he only caught covid once 

7 hours ago, imabadkid said:

regarding the end… is anon even still a thing? that was really big back in like in the early 2010s but I’m not sure if guys are still doing that considering some ended up getting robbed, etc.

It definitely is, back when I had Gr*ndr I used to see 'door open' all the time in my city. But then again I live in the UK so it may be safer than places like the US generally speaking.

7 hours ago, Communion said:

I feel like it shouldn't be hard to articulate the feeling of personal alienation from how hyper-sexual gay male spaces are alongside the toxic traits gay men exhibit over body image while also recognizing that 99% of the discourse around this issue is intentional systematic homophobia meant to oppress sexual and non-sexual gays at the wish of Christian fascists. 

This!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.