Messy gay posts story of how he caught the monkeypox virus

Jynx672

4 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I'm sorry but what's hot about letting 15 strangers pee in your mouth, I-

You're quite literally acting confused about the definition of a fetish. The entire point of a fetish is that it largely only makes sense to those who find it, you know, attractive. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Protocol

• The7thStranger

• Chemist

when people say straights do the same risky sh*t gays do… to a degree yes but the biggest deterrent is women generally have a diff view of sex so most straight men hit a wall when it comes to that (hence some of them with really high sex drives messing with guys which is a whole nother issue that I won’t get into) but I don’t think it’s comparable because women and men have very different views on sex and men tend to be more promiscuous, this is obviously a generalization so I’m sure there are outliers.

2 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

when people say straights do the same risky sh*t gays do… to a degree yes but the biggest deterrent is women generally have a diff view of sex so most straight men hit a wall when it comes to that (hence some of them with really high sex drives messing with guys which is a whole nother issue that I won’t get into) but I don’t think it’s comparable because women and men have very different views on sex and men tend to be more promiscuous, this is obviously a generalization so I’m sure there are outliers.

On average, gay men have more sex than anybody except sex workers. That said, not all gay men. There is a subset that do this. But because gay world is smaller, almost all gay men are only one or two degrees of separation from that hyper-promiscuous set of gay men, which is how AIDS spread for example. And now monkeypox. If you only hook up once a year, statistically it is very likely that guy is either of that subset, or has had sex with someone from that subset in the recent past.

I'm wondering how often he attends orgies :deadbanana4:

I’m sorry obviously no one deserves this but why would you go to orgies knowing that there’s monkeypox around...Jesus Christ.

i would rather stay abstinent until a vaccine comes out or something

23 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I'm sorry but what's hot about letting 15 strangers pee in your mouth, I-

349WhkW.gif

Well, I can’t say cause that’s not MY particular kink. But in June, during Pride month, I myself attended about 3 orgies. And that was hot. Lots of free love and good vibes.  :gaycat:

However, since news dropped about this monkey pox, not only have I avoided group sex, I’ve also not stepped foot in a club. I just see one regular FWB now from time to time. 

So the issue here isn’t gay mens’ sexual patterns, because I was able to easily modify my behavior to fit the new risk profile. The issue is people’s overall appetite for risk. The straights (and everyone else) went through it with Covid. Republicans didn’t wanna wear masks or get vaxxed so they had a higher instances of transmissions and, consequently, deaths. Some celebrities didn’t want to not have their dinner parties, so they broke quarantine laws. Some gays didn’t want to not have orgies so they went to Puerto Vallarta. It’s not a gay problem, it’s a people problem. :duck:

If u read his story the man is a sex worker for a living hence the amount of sex he has lol. Someone should have mentioned that

40 minutes ago, Communion said:

I feel like it shouldn't be hard to articulate the feeling of personal alienation from how hyper-sexual gay male spaces are alongside the toxic traits gay men exhibit over body image while also recognizing that 99% of the discourse around this issue is intentional systematic homophobia meant to oppress sexual and non-sexual gays at the wish of Christian fascists.

And the rate at which conservative anti-LGBTQ rhetoric is amplifying… not good. They wasted no time pivoting from abortion. Monkeypox will only make it worse and they don’t care if it’s not an actual STD. 

the orgy part sound fun but what in the hell is a piss party. Like people actually piss on each other and continue to have sex in urine???

Is that for real???

It's possible to talk about the risk of having sex with strangers (especially now) without having to resort to sl*t-shaming and plain homophobia :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, Guthix said:

Mental illness 

littttt

the profile picture :toofunny3: .. the twitter thread :toofunny3:

some people have no shame

Some quotes:

“I made the educated risk of attending the orgy…”

"It's starting to sink in now. I screw my courage to my goddamn sticking place (literally) and reach down and feel around my hole. And there it is, little bumps on the inside of my ass cheeks. I had the pox"

The fact that the pee drinking party was postponed for 2 years prior due to Covid.

:redface:

6 hours ago, ninasayers said:

The way ATRL really is full of reactionary, puritan self-hating gays :skull: OP is literally lgbtphobic so i'm not shocked they're the one to have posted this lol.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, gay men just need to tone it the **** down with their sexual behaviour. If anything we need more role models who can show younger gay men what healthy sexual behaviour looks like instead of having it fed to us by *****graphy.

5 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

The 2013 British NATSAL study found that gay men typically had 19 sexual partners in a lifetime (median).[31] In the previous year, 51.8% reported having either 0 or 1 sexual partner. A further 21.3% reported having between 2 and 4 sexual partners, 7.3% reported having between 5 and 9, and 19.6% reported having 10 or more sexual partners.[31] This reflects previous findings that a minority of gay men have a disproportionate share of all gay sex.[32]

In the United Kingdom, a nationally representative study in 2013 found that 33.9% of heterosexual men had 10 or more lifetime sexual partners. Among men between 45 and 54 years old, 43.1% reported 10 or more sexual partners.[25]

Not everyone's a hooker, y'all

I suppose it's true that there's only a minority of gay men who can be considered "extreme" in their sexual behaviour, but they are usually the loudest in getting other people in our community to accept them. The practice of "pozzing" comes to mind for ecample (I was legitimately horrified when I first learned what "pozzing" was... like I was practically screaming. :rip:)

7 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

There's nothing wrong with being gay, gay men just need to tone it the **** down with their sexual behaviour. If anything we need more role models who can show younger gay men what healthy sexual behaviour looks like instead of having it fed to us by *****graphy.

This. The fake gay activism whenever someone mentions that maybe sex addiction and hyper-promiscuity is not a good thing. :deadbanana4:

I don’t care if the weirdos call me a kink-shamer, things like getting pissed on by 20 guys at on orgy then going on to **** 3 more people on top of it is not normal behaviour. And no one who calls out the oddity in this behaviour thinks gay people should become nuns, they’re just saying that maybe a focus on healthy sexual behaviour and partnerships should be the goal (not just for gays, but literally everyone). The way people defend weird sexual behaviour with “you can’t kink-shame!!” is so hilarious because literally anything deplorable can then just be titled a “kink” and get shielded from any criticism. 

I read the full thing and YIKES. I legit feel like throwing up. Disgusting. Anyone who participates in extreme  behaviour like this, gay or not, is repulsive

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Damn, it's crazy how the whole aids and hiv epidemic has yielded little to no results for gay men. The superman belief is probably even more common in gay men than straight.

Idk what the powers are for condoms but science needs to stop it from clearly eroding and erasing the *****, ******, mouth and anus because people seem to hate using it. That's about YOU everyday gay acting like this doesn't affect you.

People will read this and see no connection in their daily life with their boyfriend or hookup buddy who they "trust." Sex workers are more responsible on average than us, if they're telling you something, LISTEN.

Take the desire to high horse and start advocating for due diligence.

I’m sorry but his pfp plus his comments are sending me :rip: 

Edited by Katamari

"Its reductive to tell gay people not to have sex"

How disgusting lol. Acting as if gays lack self control over sexual activity. I know a few homophobes with this way of thinking actually.

Yeah sorry but getting 15 strangers to pee in your mouth at once, in the middle of a pandemic, a couple weeks before he easily could've gotten a vaccine... that's not a kink I'm going to support 

Why sm gay men are so disgusting, it's nothing to be proud of to drink someone' pee and taking load after load from people you don't know 

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Some quotes:

“I made the educated risk of attending the orgy…”

"It's starting to sink in now. I screw my courage to my goddamn sticking place (literally) and reach down and feel around my hole. And there it is, little bumps on the inside of my ass cheeks. I had the pox"

The fact that the pee drinking party was postponed for 2 years prior due to Covid.

:redface:

:skull: 

2 hours ago, chiliam said:

the orgy part sound fun but what in the hell is a piss party. Like people actually piss on each other and continue to have sex in urine???

Is that for real???

yes

23 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

This. The fake gay activism whenever someone mentions that maybe sex addiction and hyper-promiscuity is not a good thing. :deadbanana4:

I don’t care if the weirdos call me a kink-shamer, things like getting pissed on by 20 guys at on orgy then going on to **** 3 more people on top of it is not normal behaviour. And no one who calls out the oddity in this behaviour thinks gay people should become nuns, they’re just saying that maybe a focus on healthy sexual behaviour and partnerships should be the goal (not just for gays, but literally everyone). The way people defend weird sexual behaviour with “you can’t kink-shame!!” is so hilarious because literally anything deplorable can then just be titled a “kink” and get shielded from any criticism. 

I agree with everything you've said. People need to stop treating their weird fetishes as if they're some sort of condition that's entitled to shielding from any sort of negative comment under the name of "self-hate" or "slutshaming" or whatever the **** you wanna call it.

Especially a pee orgy which is plain disgusting, promiscuous and the polar opposite of hygienical.

Ew :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.