Messy gay posts story of how he caught the monkeypox virus

Jynx672

9 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Just saw his video on my timeline

And then  I took a quick look at his profile and saw in his bio " 2022 best group sex winner " :gaycat6:

Nightmares inducing :mazen:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Protocol

• The7thStranger

• Chemist

Omg Im legit terrified of infecting the people I live with if I get it. Btw is the number of like 70% of infections are of white men still accurate? :dancehall3:

Edited by A Bomb

42 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The homophobia in this thread is too much. Straight guys can sleep with as many women as they want and society high fives them, and many on ATRL would chastise us if we **** shamed women for their sex practices but when it comes to gay men engaging in fetishes or being promiscuous suddenly it’s their fault they catch a relatively new virus. This is exactly what people said about us during the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and it wasn’t okay then, it’s NOT OKAY NOW. People criticize gays for their sexual behavior but the fact of the matter is that we are living in a gig economy culture where OnlyFans incentivizes extreme sexual behavior for a profit. 

Criticizing men drinking the piss of 50 strangers is NOT homophobia stop with this BS already. If a straight man would come and say he is engaging in daily orgies IN THE MIDDLE OF A MONKEYPOX PANDEMIC, 99.9% of this thread would drag him as well. Trust and believe

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Criticizing men drinking the piss of 50 strangers is NOT homophobia stop with this BS already. If a straight man would come and say he is engaging in daily orgies IN THE MIDDLE OF A MONKEYPOX PANDEMIC, 99.9% of this thread would drag him as well. Trust and believe

Yeah, there’s a big cultural difference between dragging gays who “spread diseases” and straights. You know this. 

14 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Yeah.

The people defending him are probably the same. They don't care about their safety or the others around them. :doc:

Dragging him for doing this while there is a health alert is not homophobia. If a straight man/woman was doing this we would be criticizing just the same. 

Besides, when most cases are among men who have sex with men, I would expect them to be more careful and understanding. But it seems that is asking too much. :katie:

22 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah, there’s a big cultural difference between dragging gays who “spread diseases” and straights. You know this. 

dragging gays for being irresponsible, is again, not homophobic

4 minutes ago, Chemist said:

That poster’s reasoning was that the straights would get high five for having 15 women piss on him and he gets  relative new disease? Like wtf is he talking about :toofunny3:

Its truly the weirdest thing in the world to use this as homophobic, to really want to make people believe this type of behavior should be acceptable or that you’re homophobic. Literally worms for brains some of you. 

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Again, this is a NEW VIRUS for most people. You are essentially victim blaming. I have been not caught up with monkey pox; if people are still being reckless as it becomes a bigger issue with more awareness then criticism is warranted. 

36 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

That poster’s reasoning was that the straights would get high five for having 15 women piss on him and he gets  relative new disease? Like wtf is he talking about :toofunny3:

During Covid, even people exercising in public without a mask were shamed. This behaviour would definitely attract anger (regardless of sexual orientation).

3 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

During Covid, even people exercising in public without a mask were shamed. This behaviour would definitely attract anger (regardless of sexual orientation).

False-Equivalence-Fallacy.jpg

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

but when it comes to gay men engaging in fetishes or being promiscuous suddenly it’s their fault they catch a relatively new virus

Whose fault is it if not theirs? :rip: Not mine, not yours, not the monkey's, so...

4 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Whose fault is it if not theirs? :rip: Not mine, not yours, not the monkey's, so...

He wasn’t bug chasing. He made a stupid mistake and got MP. People need to stop moralizing about it and acting like it was divine retribution. Y’all are serving 80s homophobic Christian. 

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

He made a stupid mistake

You mean *checks notes* 44 mistakes

21 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

He wasn’t bug chasing. He made a stupid mistake and got MP. People need to stop moralizing about it and acting like it was divine retribution. Y’all are serving 80s homophobic Christian. 

Unprotected sex with hundreds or thousands of people per annum isn't a stupid mistake, especially not when you make it your brand. It's a choice, a bad one. I don't think he deserved to get monkeypox or anything else, but it is wrong to ignore his or anyone else's habits which bring harm to himself and others. Unsafe sex is unsafe, monkeypox or not. An orgy during a years-long global pandemic and at the outbreak of a new viral illness that is disproportionately impacting the gay male community is bad, stupid, dumb, ugly, irresponsible, and worthy of criticism, and everyone is allowed to think it and say it. It's not homophobic and it's not kinkshaming. Everyone drags Nick Cannon for fathering children every week. :rip: Miss Piss can swallow the criticism like he swallows human waste.

9 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Unprotected sex with hundreds or thousands of people per annum isn't a stupid mistake, especially not when you make it your brand. It's a choice, a bad one. I don't think he deserved to get monkeypox or anything else, but it is wrong to ignore his or anyone else's habits which bring harm to himself and others. Unsafe sex is unsafe, monkeypox or not. An orgy during a years-long global pandemic and at the outbreak of a new viral illness that is disproportionately impacting the gay male community is bad, stupid, dumb, ugly, irresponsible, and worthy of criticism, and everyone is allowed to think it and say it. It's not homophobic and it's not kinkshaming. Everyone drags Nick Cannon for fathering children every week. :rip: Miss Piss can swallow the criticism like he swallows human waste.

:jonny5:

not Miss Piss :hoetenks:

43 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The “stupid mistake” part is really sending me :bibliahh: like oops I casually mistakenly walked into 15 guys pissing on me and into my mouth.  Where is the self accountability. Where is the self control. Where is the just drinking apple juice instead. 

12 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Just saw his video on my timeline

And then  I took a quick look at his profile and saw in his bio " 2022 best group sex winner " :gaycat6:

Its time to close your ******* legs, gays! Learn to Garden or something like the old gays from medieval times :cm:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

:jonnycat:

. :rip: Miss Piss can swallow the criticism like he swallows human waste.

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

The “stupid mistake” part is really sending me :bibliahh: like oops I casually mistakenly walked into 15 guys pissing on me and into my mouth. 

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:
47 minutes ago, brazil said:

Its time to close your ******* legs, gays! Learn to Garden or something like the old gays from medieval times :cm:

Are you being sarcastic?

Ruhtless :deadbanana:

The amount of **** shaming in here is really disturbing. That said, he did way too much knowing what is happening, and he is at fault and he knows he is at fault. At LEAST he is sharing his story. I know at least 2 people personally who have gotten monkeypox and are completely silent about it. Not sure if it's because they are afraid of being shamed or judged or have only mild symptoms (one of them said he shared a bed with someone[no sex] and later found out the person he shared the bed with recently had sex with someone who tested positive for it)... regardless, I think EVERYONE, even guys like this who go to multiple orgies, should be open about it to pressure us gay men to cool it for awhile until we get one (or both) doses of the vaccine. Back when MP was first discovered, even I admit I went to an orgy for pride month, and didn't think much of it. But as cases started to rise and more people around me have been getting it, my partner and I have definitely cooled it with sex with other men, we both got our first dose, but are waiting for the vaccine to be available to more men so people are comfortable enough to go back to their normal lives. We cancelled our plan to attend a party this Friday (which I'm not quite sure why it is still happening) for Dore Alley here in SF, and are just going to go to the fair on Sunday to check it out without being intimate with anyone. We are both terrified of getting MP until we can get our second dose. So please stop **** shaming people who clearly have learned their lesson and are sharing their story. If it encourages at least one person to get the vaccine, then posting it works for someone. You can be a proud **** and still be careful and informative when it comes to safe sex.

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

You put it very well :clap3:

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

:loki:

22 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

The amount of **** shaming in here is really disturbing. That said, he did way too much knowing what is happening, and he is at fault and he knows he is at fault. At LEAST he is sharing his story. I know at least 2 people personally who have gotten monkeypox and are completely silent about it. Not sure if it's because they are afraid of being shamed or judged or have only mild symptoms (one of them said he shared a bed with someone[no sex] and later found out the person he shared the bed with recently had sex with someone who tested positive for it)... regardless, I think EVERYONE, even guys like this who go to multiple orgies, should be open about it to pressure us gay men to cool it for awhile until we get one (or both) doses of the vaccine. Back when MP was first discovered, even I admit I went to an orgy for pride month, and didn't think much of it. But as cases started to rise and more people around me have been getting it, my partner and I have definitely cooled it with sex with other men, we both got our first dose, but are waiting for the vaccine to be available to more men so people are comfortable enough to go back to their normal lives. We cancelled our plan to attend a party this Friday (which I'm not quite sure why it is still happening) for Dore Alley here in SF, and are just going to go to the fair on Sunday to check it out without being intimate with anyone. We are both terrified of getting MP until we can get our second dose. So please stop **** shaming people who clearly have learned their lesson and are sharing their story. If it encourages at least one person to get the vaccine, then posting it works for someone. You can be a proud **** and still be careful and informative when it comes to safe sex.

I just don’t know how many diseases have to be labeled a gay disease and more societal negativity dumped on us before we realize there are worse things in life than “**** shaming”. It’s like someone else said earlier in the thread it’s like getting mad at someone for telling you not to play in the street during 5 o’clock traffic 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.