Messy gay posts story of how he caught the monkeypox virus

Jynx672

21 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

But one could easily argue that sex is entirely non-essential and therefore having sex of any kind as a overtly risky behavior. Going to grocery store is necessary. I just don't get why we are trashing this one person over his sexual choices.

We really need to stop thinking of monkeypox as COVID-19 or HIV. If anybody is truly worried about it, then they have the right (and hopefully the access) to get the vaccine. If they don't want to get the vaccine (and have access to it), I honestly don't know what to tell you. They can go live in a bubble with tin foil on their heads. He could also catch pneumonia at an orgy and pass it on. But because monkeypox is on everybody's minds, we have to be up in arms about behaviors that never would have been up for discussion beforehand.

And I'm sorry, but people are clearly going after this guy because he's into watersports. If this was a story about a guy who had a vanilla hookup and caught it, I don't think the outrage would be there.

They could still get it through delivery thi :eli:

Anyways, people here need to learn that they can criticize the man's action without turning it to "gay men are disgusting" and slutshaming. And yes straights do engage in orgies, even if not as regularly as gay men. 

I have many female and male straight friends that are single and engaging in casual sex regularly, not all straights are in relationships like some are claiming here. Gay men may engage in activities like orgies more often than straights, but at the same time, among straight men I  know, it was extremely common to have paid for sex even when very young, while that's not common at all among most of my gay friends. 

Edited by brazil

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Protocol

• The7thStranger

• Chemist

i honestly thought this was a joke but i guess more people go to orgies than i once believed? still hate that what most people are gonna take from the thread is that monkeypox (like AIDS) is a "gay" disease/infection.

the way those clique of ghays think this is completely acceptable behaviour, i..

:deadbanana4:

the worst thing is, it's this kinda of shxt that gets attention and drags every ghay into being generalised.

95% of cases are because of gay sex?  How is this NOT a "gay disease"? :deadbanana:

it's those who are offended by this statistical data that are the reason why Dems can't get anything done and the GOP can.  Stop being offended and just look at the data and be BLUNT about it.

I don't see many **** shaming here, just facing facts. The numbers don't lie and we need to confront that head on and not be embarrassed by it.

Having multiple partners is already on alert, but regular orgies and drinking pee is extreme. Stop insinuating it represents the community as if something to be proud of.

5 hours ago, Pop said:

there's nothing wrong with being promiscuous 

you've been brainwashed by the religious society that values "purity" which means nothing 

Say it louder for the people in the back. I wonder how they’d mask their hatred if STIs weren’t a thing to use as their ‘concern’. 

5 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

Stop with the da stuff. It wasn’t cute the first hundred times. Geez. 

How about you leave one of the nicest people on this forum alone? Worry about yourself.

12 hours ago, Otter said:

When was the last time someone caught an STI from masturbation?? :rip:

And this is the reality, sexual interactions come with a weight and shouldn't be understood as some trivial topic. Its really important we don't shame and sex positivity is essential.... but the pendulum needs to swing both ways and we absolute (As a community) need to start instilling some values of safe sex practices and healthy sexual relationships because it is simply not sustainable the way we act like sex has no consequences to mental and physical health :deadbanana4:

We really gotta start looking forward towards creating a healthier, balanced, less drug/sex orientated community. I know it sounds like I'm generalising (and the behaviour in the OP is not the standard) but we are not doing anyone favours by pretending that everything is fine and normal

It's hard to talk about these topics without some feeling that you are shaming them. Sex can be a wonderful, liberating thing, yes. But it's also a very good way for nasty viruses and bacteria to spread. You would have thought we had learned this from AIDS. It should be acceptable to urge caution and responsible behaviour. Going to a bareback orgy when there's a nasty virus spreading around the gay community is not responsible. If someone feels ashamed after they go to a bareback orgy and someone tells them they were irresponsible, well, that's on you. 

On 7/25/2022 at 12:27 AM, Jagger said:

Y'all defending this but go on tirades about people not wearing masks or getting the Covid vaccine I-

:dies: 

Gays that go to orgy parties, cruising in parks/public toilets, go to gay saunas, and also those ones that go on those gay cruises are sumn else :gaycat6:

Like sure I have my fantasies of being a ***** during the roman empire era but c'mon now :doc:

11 hours ago, Pop said:

there's nothing wrong with being promiscuous 

you've been brainwashed by the religious society that values "purity" which means nothing 

I'm atheist and a value a meaningful relationship, self-respecting body, clear mind and most importantly not risking STDs with weirdo strangers

29 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Gays that go to orgy parties, cruising in parks/public toilets, go to gay saunas, and also those ones that go on those gay cruises are sumn else :gaycat6:

Like sure I have my fantasies of being a ***** during the roman empire era but c'mon now :doc:

That's a red flag and I immediately block guys like this on gay dating apps :rip: I even put in my bio loud and clear about not doing hookups, yet they still inbox me like cockroaches cause I use a photo from my gym :skull:

**** monkey pox thank god it wasn’t aids! You messy queen! 

26 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I'm atheist and a value a meaningful relationship, self-respecting body, clear mind and most importantly not risking STDs with weirdo strangers

Good for you! 

That doesn't mean you get to judge and be in other people's business and sexual practices. 

Another hypersexual Gay shares his Monkeypox story 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Another hypersexual Gay shares his Monkeypox story 

Just saw his video on my timeline

And then  I took a quick look at his profile and saw in his bio " 2022 best group sex winner " :gaycat6:

why are some gays so damn INTENSE in terms of their sex lives :deadbanana2:like I know straights are also really intense but it just feels like there is a higher percentage of gays who enjoy and actually act on intense sexual fetishes :skull: 

I don’t get why they are being called brave when their behaviour in the first should have been to avoid all these risky sex parties when there’s a pandemic going on. ?

Telling gays to maybe not have group sex with 40 people in one weekend and letting 15 strangers pee in your mouth in the middle of a monkeypox outbreak before they get vaccinated is not kinkshaming. 

A BIRTHDAY ORGY???? are just simple birthday parties not IN anymore??:deadbanana4:

im sorry but this is just so nasty

Edited by TheCal

The homophobia in this thread is too much. Straight guys can sleep with as many women as they want and society high fives them, and many on ATRL would chastise us if we **** shamed women for their sex practices but when it comes to gay men engaging in fetishes or being promiscuous suddenly it’s their fault they catch a relatively new virus. This is exactly what people said about us during the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and it wasn’t okay then, it’s NOT OKAY NOW. People criticize gays for their sexual behavior but the fact of the matter is that we are living in a gig economy culture where OnlyFans incentivizes extreme sexual behavior for a profit. 

On 7/25/2022 at 11:50 PM, Protocol said:

Sis I am a gay man, I know my people

Source: Just trust me bro 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.