Beyoncé to join the Frederik Heyman visual universe with Arca & Gaga

State of Grace.

I can’t wait to see what they cook up together!  Hopefully it’s an epic MV :jonny4:

Wonder why Gaga didn’t work with him for any of the MVs for Chromatica. The Paper shoot is so stunning. Imagine a ROM visual directed by him. :gaycat6:

Edited by Tripthelight

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Tripthelight

• Rotunda

• GraceRandolph

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot how amazing that Gaga shoot was. Epic. 

Looking forward to see what Bey and Frederick come up with. :WAP:

im excited to see how his visuals and beyonces work will match cause at first they seem so different. perched for this 

28 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Ok, I was all defending her, but this is getting weird. 

27 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

You’ve been shading Bey all era please stop acting like people can’t see your post history. If you wanna drag her just drag her. 

:deadbanana4:

The Femme Fatale IMPACT just won't let up

tumblr_lrxgrb7tGW1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

Edited by brazil

10 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I'm sure Frederik was very happy he finally got to work with a beautiful woman.

The blatant misogyny. Never change, Hive

This is the same fanbase that goes around crying and complaining if someone makes even an inoffensive comment abt Beyonce’s appearance but has no qualms abt making blatantly misogynistic comments abt other women.

OT: The Gagaprint is REAL & it’s delicious to see the Hive fuming! 

25 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

I can’t wait to see what they cook up together!  Hopefully it’s an epic MV :jonny4:

Wonder why Gaga didn’t work with him for any of the MVs for Chromatica. The Paper shoot is so stunning. Imagine a ROM visual directed by him. :gaycat6:

Is it confirmed that they are working on a music video? :jonny5:  This is gonna be incredible.

38 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

You’ve been shading Bey all era please stop acting like people can’t see your post history. If you wanna drag her just drag her. 

I have not (??)

I can't wait, the stuff he did with Gaga is amazing :jonny:

that paper shoot of Gaga was visually best content of Chromatica era. Can't wait to see the work with Beyonce 

Edited by zoldyck

If there’s a Gaga collab, having him as the director of their visual would be so epic! Gaga recently worked with Bey’s music director, Derek Dixie, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Gaga worked with him for a magazine cover not """for chromatica"""

it's slightly different than arca and bey working with him for their own projects 

17 minutes ago, Thor said:

The blatant misogyny. Never change, Hive

This is the same fanbase that goes around crying and complaining if someone makes even an inoffensive comment abt Beyonce’s appearance but has no qualms abt making blatantly misogynistic comments abt other women.

OT: The Gagaprint is REAL & it’s delicious to see the Hive fuming! 

with all due respect, you're using the actions of one user against the whole Hive and it makes very little sense.

49 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

How is it Gagas influence when Arca did it first?

Because people who aren’t on stan Twitter or employed by Pitchfork know who Gaga is. 

It's odd how the monsters are attempting to act like this artist isn't independent and worked with Arca before. He isn't owned and rented out to everyone as a Gaga representative/entity. The narcissism and need for validation isn't surprising though. 

Can't wait to see what they create together! The visuals for that Arca video are breathtaking. 

Edited by QueenBLadyG

1 hour ago, swissman said:

this is quite exciting news as he is truly a visionary and one-of-a-kind artist. it'll be so interesting to see how he helps create the RENAISSANCE aesthetic.

I wonder if he had a hand in the cover art too, as though it's not quite his style, does fit his vibe and Beyoncé is known to simplify and get artists with specific hallmarks to make something a bit more unique to herself.

I do believe he's partially responsible for the artwork, which is absolutely amazing.

this Hive vs Monster talk is cringey make it stop.

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

How is it Gagas influence when Arca did it first?

Arca is Lola’s bestie, who became her bestie cause of Madonna, the full circle :clap3:

The monsters are losing IT. It's beautiful to see. :lmao:

So reminiscent of BMS dropping, can't wait to see all this all turn out. 

OT : I hope he worked on an actual video.

Those pics of Gaga are a slay BTW. 

His Gaga work is amazing one of mt favorite photoshoots from her, Beyoncé can turn out something incredible too. Can't wait.

3 hours ago, kandicha said:

I LOVED Heyman’s work with Arca, can’t wait to see what he did for Beyoncé!!! :duca: It’s going to be so visually lush/stunning!

Arca’s impact love to see it:jonny5:

SAME. The prada/rakata vid is sos o sososososoo good. 

Bey is COMING

FYI, he did the track listing reveal artwork according to Andrew

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.