Jordan Peele did it again. 3/3 NOPE getting amazing early reviews

Superbitch

Eh, the preview for this was beyond awful. It made no sense. It turned me off, but now I might check it out afterall.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• Breathe On Moi

• Buffy

• MingYouToo

Top Posters In This Topic

Unpopular Opinion: I enjoyed US more than Get Out.

I’m excited for this, but the marketing hasn’t really been doing much for me. I’m more so going to see it for Peele and Keke.

I am SO excited for this. Alien movies would be my favorite genre if there were more of them, there just isn't enough!

9 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

Hope it’s better than “Us” which was awful

To you. It's literally a critically acclaimed box office smash. :ahh:

Damn, I love to see all the praise for Miss Keke, who deserves nothing but acclaim, I swear she has to be one of the most talented women right now, all about her just screams TALENT and WOW factor, rooting hard for her! She's a great actress and has worked so damn hard.

Really happy for Keke :heart:

Can’t wait to watch this. Though I don’t like when directors use the same lead in multiple movies. You wanna see what alchemy they can create with diff actors esp if he opts for up and coming each time rather than a straight-up box office draw. Love both. 

Good movie, but I’m so confused about one part :deadbanana4: I didn’t stay for credits though, I’ll have to catch the end credits at work lol 

5 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

That part

i'm so excited, get out and us are both so amazing and just looking at the pics, this looks so gooood :duca:

Yes Keke, yes acclaim. I need her to have a career revival, she's always been a stellar actress :jonny5:

16 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I'm hyped now. I know he'll redeem himself after Us :jonny5:

redeem himself over what? it was a great movie to me. Can u tell me what ppl generally dislike about the movie?

Saw it last night. A slé!!!

crowd ate it up. 

barbie Ferreira is like a cameo only in it for like 1 min :skull: 

So good to see Keke winning :alexz:

4 hours ago, Goofy said:

redeem himself over what? it was a great movie to me. 

Facts. The US slander in here is disgusting and I'm really tired of seeing it. You can not like the movie, but the acting, cinematography, imagery etc. are just top notch.

I'd be curious to see if the people who hate the film have watched it more than once. But I digress...

Anyway, I'm hyped for this film and reviews have only amped that up!

He doesn’t miss :clap3: so excited for Keke!!!

18 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I’m excited for this, but the marketing hasn’t really been doing much for me. I’m more so going to see it for Peele and Keke.

US is wayyyyy better and more memorable than Get Out. Both are masterpieces though.

I lost interest after the trailers. They showed wayyyy too much. The teaser was the perfect length.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.