Aria Bleu - forget about it

COY - Promises

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions

Human Natural - Fantasy

Leah Mcfall - Somber

유설 - Ocean View

SPOTIFY

DEADLINE: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH 8PM EST

@Noah @brycehooha @Lucky#17 @wish @Element @Opulent @Julia Fox @luckystrike  @Touch It

• ATRL Moderator

Chiara Hunter - Hammer

Where did you find this girl with only 300 monthly listeners we-

I think I actually kind of enjoyed this?? Her vocals reminded me of Tori Kelly a bit.

sadie - 4am

Very good, especially for an artist with only 5k followers. Smooth melody and pretty solid production.

Big Ling - Bip Burger

Well... this is certainly an unforgettable song. Can't say it's good though lol. We are looking camp straight in the eye!

Strangely enough, I was actually in a Music League with some other internet friends like 2 months ago + someone sent this?? So somehow I knew it already which threw me off lol

This was fine... nothing to write home about really

COY - Promises

Okayyyy this one had nice energy!! A bit of a bop with an enjoyable buildup of tension throughout the song.

Oh no.... this was a challenging 4 minutes of my life, I'm sorry :cries:

Human Natural - Fantasy

It definitely has some cute boppy fun moments, but her voice is rubbing me the wrong way in the chorus

Leah Mcfall - Somber

I have nothing positive to say on this one.... It was monotonous, dated, boring, long, and dreadful vocals

유설 - Ocean View

This was fun! Probably middle of the pack for me.

24k snooze critiques

dbuw40y-66d2eda1-7186-4e43-b1e4-e92a806e05d4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q1M2VjZDkxLTU2M2EtNGQ4Zi1iZWVlLWU2YmY2YWM5YTAwNlwvZGJ1dzQweS02NmQyZWRhMS03MTg2LTRlNDMtYjFlNC1lOTJhODA2ZTA1ZDQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.E1dJqESwq8VwyBnA-GvngqEopfAHov-U-j71jfnheb0

Chiara Hunter - Hammer: this is vibey and cute! good vocals woah

sadie - 4am: very cute, etheral, and beautiful I collapsed a bit

Big Ling - Bip Burger: JIOWEFJIOWEFOJI it's like giving CAMP and it's funny I just can't do anything but laugh some parts are good production wise and her voice grew on me throughout the song

Aria Bleu - forget about it: it was cute but I was bored sorry :(

COY - Promises: this was fun I was hoping for a better drop throughout the song but I got it at the outro so I'm content!!

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions: wait not this pll song jOIWEJOIFD it's boring though sorry :/

Human Natural - Fantasy: love the production at some points, it was boring at parts though

Leah Mcfall - Somber: sorry but im so bored

유설 - Ocean View: very cute bop! love the chorus

oCtQpvu.gif

Chiara Hunter - Hammer: Slight bop but the a capella version outsold! And I’m not huge on her vocals but the funky production is nice

sadie - 4am: WINNER WITH EASE WHEW I’ve been payolaing her for a while even though this is a Charli ripoff so you knew you were getting my #1!

Big Ling - Bip Burger: A meme bop, and I weirdly know this and remembered it despite not hearing it in years LOL. The vocals draw you in, reminds me of OnlyFire

Aria Bleu - forget about it: Not bad, the melody has its moments

COY - Promises: Production is generic but cute, her vocals are nice but get annoying by the end. Fine overall

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions: I am so sorry we put you through this round

Human Natural - Fantasy: Both quirky and faceless, I like some elements and overall given the quality of this round… the good outweighs the bad so it’s fine

Leah Mcfall - Somber: Boring… this does absolutely nothing for me at any point, not laughably bad but yeah

유설 - Ocean View: Oh wow this is nice! Easily the best of the songs I didn’t know (which was most of them). You'll prob win lol

@Noah @brycehooha @Lucky#17 @wish @Element @Opulent @Julia Fox @luckystrike  @Touch It

wishtie's critiques ☁

Chiara Hunter - Hammer

this is fun tbhhh :mandown: some parts were kinda off but generally i’m actually enjoying this a bit

sadie - 4am

i wanna like this but why is it sounding like a diy version of Charli & Caroline’s Tears… it’s cute but i kinda can’t get past the similarities :dancehall:

Big Ling - Bip Burger

wtf is this and why am i bopping :bibliahh:

i actually liked this at first but i feel the chorus was just such a let down. great vocals though

COY - Promises

it’s kinda making me move rn? but unfortunately also quite boring and bland to me, this doesn’t really venture anywhere exciting 

it’s giving ray of light or something like… unfortunately i fell asleep halfway through 

Human Natural - Fantasy

this was fun i liked the beat… :toofunny2:

Leah Mcfall - Somber

i fell asleep i cannot lie

유설 - Ocean View

wait i enjoyed this one the whole way through, a solid bop yeah. :smitten: loved the chorus

brycehooha's critiques

b3161c656bbed16e6d178378cae57e2fc51d5416.jpg

Chiara Hunter - Hammer: ok at first i rly didnt like  but as the song played i was jamming

sadie - 4am: ooh this is rly pretty i like the beat and the vocal effects

Big Ling - Bip Burger: idk if i like this as a song but i rly think its fun! the lyrics are just so funny

Aria Bleu - forget about it: love the tone of voice here its a cute song def sth that would be on my spotify discover

COY - Promises: ooh i love this basic fun and her voice is nice

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions: wait is this the song that played in pretty little liars when they found out maya d worded? i LOVED that omg its just so beautiful sounding throughout the whole song 

Human Natural - Fantasy: dont like her voice but i like the beat oh this lil bridge is awful sorry

Leah Mcfall - Somber: sadly it was some bore (get it) idk what else to say

유설 - Ocean View: this is giving loona but back when they made good music so slay

Chiara Hunter — Hammer

Good progression throughout the song, the bridge was definitely climactic. I like her voice as well.

saide — 4am

Eh, it’s not my thing.

BIP LING — Bip Burger

What is going on? I feel like… I love this ‘cause it’s just such a puzzling entry… in the entertaining sense? Gonna need to think this1 through fff; I’m crackinup.

Aria Bléu — forget about it

Some nice elements going on here, with the instrumentation & layering. Very middle-of-the-pack.

COY — Promises

I feel like I’ve heard this somewhere before? The second half of this really hits. Like it lots.

Orelia Has Orchestra — Suggestions

hufdpanvudav wait this IS the song that played in PLL when Maya died. My jaw is dropped. Iconic character/LGBT+ couple/scene but the song in full isn’t as good. I do think there’s an overreaction though which is unfortunate.

Human Natural — Fantasy

Not 200something listeners. The research this round was something else. The song feels a bit flat… it’s missing something.

Leah McFall & Corey K — Somber

Something about her name/voice feels familiar but I’m not sure why. Her & the guy sound good together, but it's a bit long for me.

유설 - Ocean View

Well I've had some great ocean views the past few weeks so you're right on time! Hmmmm, yeah, everything about this is great & would sound good in a typical round/theme. My favorite of the round.

short crits cause I cba rn

Hammer: it's okay, basic but bops to an extent

4am: the Sanguine pandering... this is fine, a good Charli rip off

BIP BURGER: this was weird (derogatory)

forget about it: I literally forgot how it goes

Promises: this was really nice!! the production was cool, faceless pop is my thing

Suggestions: I was so bored

Fantasy: loved this, it was saur fun

Somber: this was hot garbage

Ocean View: cutesy fun dated bop

Chiara Hunter - Hammer
This is cute, I bopped a bit

sadie - 4am
This is giving Charli, I like it tho, pretty song

Big Ling - Bip Burger
This is a kii, it's weird but I did somewhat bop

I like her voice and the instrumental, it's nice

COY - Promises
Okay this goes off actually, especially near the end

It's alright, I wish it was shorter though

Human Natural - Fantasy
It's cute, the beat is fun

Leah Mcfall - Somber
I like parts of this, not bad

유설 - Ocean View
Fun summery bop, nice pick

Chiara Hunter - Hammer
Mmm very generic but it was cute 

sadie - 4am
The Charli rip offs that are out there… not bad but faceless

Big Ling - Bip Burger
A fun trashy bop!

not memorable 

COY - Promises
basic but not bad 

boring 

Human Natural - Fantasy
very middle of the road for me tbh 

Leah Mcfall - Somber
its smooth but so long 

유설 - Ocean View
maybe the best song here! Good job!

G9YAZch.gif

FcGMPmWaQAAHEoU?format=jpg&name=4096x409
SUPPORT THESE POOR INDIE QUEENS

Chiara Hunter - Hammer - this wasn't bad! she definitely has a pretty unique sound. is it something i'd listen to again? maybe not but it's alright uwu.

sadie - 4am - loved this!!! the vocal effects are everything and i love the chill vibe of it.

Big Ling - Bip Burger - it's funny and kinda catchy but also a little annoying at the same time fff.

Aria Bleu - forget about it - not a fan of her voice tbh :c i will indeed forget about it!

COY - Promises - this is nice! i could see this on ESC or something <3 also her voice is very pretty.

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions - this was pretty :3 very relaxing to listen to.

Human Natural - Fantasy - yeahh i did not enjoy this at all. very annoying and just overall chaotic. hard pass.

Leah Mcfall - Somber - i didn't like the feature at all but other than that it was cute.

유설 - Ocean View - this was very cute & summery! a nice find <3

Chiara Hunter - Hammer - amazing vocals and I love the funky production :katie2: 

sadie - 4am - love this :jamming: feels very current yet nostalgic at the same time

Big Ling - Bip Burger - what is this pc hypergrime masterpiece :WAP: it slaps

Aria Bleu - forget about it - wasn’t giving much but it’s not bad :chick1:

COY - Promises - production gets a bit noisy towards the end but I like the first half :chick1:

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions - okay I actually didn’t hate this :lakitu: it’s not the greatest thing ever and is a bit of a snooze but it’s pleasant 

Human Natural - Fantasy - generic but a fun bop :jamming:

Leah Mcfall - Somber - a bit one note :chick1: not awful but the title of the song is aptly fitting

유설 - Ocean View - very fun bop :katie2: love the chorus

8Y6jc0j.gif

Chiara Hunter - Hammer

Very retail store, I like the addition of the piano during some bits. Overall it’s nice but very forgettable spotify core

sadie - 4am

This is actually really soothing in a glitchy way that I really enjoyed. I think I will be saving this :minho:

Big Ling - Bip Burger

I honestly stan this. This is what the Nadia Oh senders think they did

I really enjoy her vocals. I don’t think there was a lot going on with the song so it became a little one note but it was still enjoyable

COY - Promises

I find this pretty basic :cri: I don’t think I enjoy generic [clean] pop as much as I used to. The production was cute, very 2016’d

There’s actually a good song lying somewhere here. The producer just needed to sit on it a bit longer. The mixing is a bit weird but I do like the relaxing ambience of the song ngl

Human Natural - Fantasy

Out of the generic pop songs I feel like I enjoyed this one the most because of how playful it is. I wish the chorus could go tbh

Leah Mcfall - Somber

Their approach to bedroom pop was very uninteresting… i like the addition of lo fi sounds but there weren’t any alluring aspects on this song if I’m honest

유설 - Ocean View

This is cute, not outstanding but it does the job. I like the forever 21 remix vibe this one has actually

mfC0qAo.gif

Chiara Hunter - Hammer
This started out bad but it grew into something I actually really enjoyed,

the beat/production gave me fun 80s Janet vibes at times and her voice wasn't bad

sadie - 4am
Very Charli'd, I liked it's chillness, would fit on Euphoria I guess

Big Ling - Bip Burger
A mess but fun and charming tbh

Very relaxing, her voice was giving me Sade vibes, but the song kinda stalled/went nowhere

COY - Promises
Very faceless but also I bopped x I didn't love the alien vocals near the end

I was very bored x

Human Natural - Fantasy
It sounds like a basic cheap bop but it also feels flat like a soda left open for hours 

Leah Mcfall - Somber
Sounds like generic study music you'd find in a youtube video that plays for 24 hours, it wasn't awful but made me sleepy

유설 - Ocean View
Very cute and a bop, I liked it a lot x

spacer.png

Chiara Hunter - Hammer - She has a great singing voice, I enjoyed this tbh, good job! 

sadie - 4am - This terrible vocal effect, I can't! This was a snooze for me, not a fan sorry!  

Big Ling - Bip Burger - LMAOOO! Not this being a bop chile! Her tone reminds me of M.I.A, this song was a bop. 

Aria Bleu - forget about it - This was SO good! This is right up my alley sonically! I also love her voice! Great job! 

COY - Promises - This is well produced. That's all I can say... 

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions - the scream I screamed when I realized this was the song from PLL when **** died (did that for spoilers), nostalgia is definitely helping you here! It's a beautiful song, her voice is also nice. 

Human Natural - Fantasy - This was cute, it did not really leave a big impact on me. 

Leah Mcfall - Somber - The female vocalist was doing some really interesting things with her voice, I can tell she has a strong voice, the male singer was nice too, I liked this. 

유설 - Ocean View - The production just makes me want to dance and have fun, I like it a lot. 

7DokJRx.gif

Chiara Hunter - Hammer: this is really fun bop, I'm loving her voice

sadie - 4am: this is Charli-lite, but like the bad Pop 2 thru hifn era Charli :mazen:

Big Ling - Bip Burger: this is so fun like I love it plssss

Aria Bléu - forget about it: loveee this and her voice, the lows are so rich

COY - Promises: this is a fun little basic bop

Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions: it's a bit too long but it is pretty good as well

Human Natural - Fantasy: this one is pretty mid to me I think but I do like the fun instrumental stuff toward the end

Leah Mcfall - Somber: I really like this, idk why it's getting so much hate

유설 - Ocean View: really really fun song I enjoyed it a lot!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.