Grimes - Pin

Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl

Kesha - Stephen

Miranda Cosgrove - Shakespeare

Allie X - Hello

YENA - VACAY

SPOTIFY

DEADLINE: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH 5PM EST

@Noah @brycehooha @Lucky#17 @wish @Element @Opulent @Julia Fox @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Touch It

Kesha - Stephen

Allie X - Hello

this 1-2-3-4 punch!!! Shakespeare especially omg :jonny5:

I only know 1/3 of these songs and all of them are spectacular so I’m really excited to listen to all of the songs uwu :pancake:

Edited by Julia Fox

TT and eclipse are both title tracks of their albums and that's literally a single for korea, TT is one of the biggest singles in korean history likeee if you think it's not a single you're DELUDED and all the predebut singles for the girls are singles likeee they even had music videos I am not letting these pass.

⑅~♡ヾtouch it uwu critiquesノ ♡~⑅

aespa-ningning.gif

☆゚Twice - TT☆゚: one of the best songs ever but not a single and that was part of the rules!! ~ᵕ꒳ᵕ(。•́︿•̀。)ᵕ꒳ᵕ~

☆゚NAO - Gabriel☆゚: love her voice in this & the production is very nice and groovy! def has the uwu vibes with her voice and lyrics  ಇ( ꈍᴗꈍ)ಇ

☆゚Clairo - Softly☆゚: loveeee this song, so vibey and pretty  very soft girl uwu!! u deserve a kiss for sending this song *:・゚✧(ꈍᴗꈍ)✧・゚:*

☆゚LOONA - Eclipse☆゚: one of the best songs ever but not a single and that was part of the rules!! [2]☆゚.*・(๑◕︵◕๑)・*.☆゚

☆゚Grimes - Pin☆゚: very cute very fun, it makes me feel happy and good!! ⋆⛧*﹤ಇ ( 。ᵘ ᵕ ᵘ 。)ಇ﹥*⛧⋆

☆゚Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl☆゚: love this song a lot! one of my favs on the album you ate ⋆⛧*﹤ಇ( ᵕ꒳ᵕ)ಇ﹥*⛧⋆

☆゚Kesha - Stephen☆゚: this was cute but also boring & not that good weojidf ⭑♡ˊ⌒(⭒ᵔ દ ᵔ⭒)ノ 。・:◃*⭑

☆゚Miranda Cosgrove - Shakespeare☆゚: first time hearing this tbh! it was cute tbh ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ᵕ꒳ᵕ~

☆゚Allie X - Hello☆゚: LOVE oh what a classic u delivered!! ゚・:*。(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)~。*:・゚

☆゚YENA - VACAY☆゚: thought about her right away for this round, this song is very cute and fun!! ⑅~♡ヾ(ෆ⁍̴̆  દ ⁍̴̆ ෆ)ノ ♡~⑅

bf85e71f4e4b6f90addb8b52689b0731.jpg

JULIA PITCHFOX

(MINASAKO ARIGATO K-K-K-KAWAII VERSION)

spacer.png

Twice - TT

It's cute and all but I don’t know if I like the delivery of the song overall. I mean some members vocals are very mid and the production isn't THAT strong to really save the song. Anyway, its not a bad song but I just don’t like it.

Also screaming because the just like tt sounds like just like tittie lol sorry 

NAO - Gabriel

Omg this is groovy. I like it. Feels so smooth and vibe-y. Also surprisingly fits the theme of this round so its really a double win. Also I appreciate the change on the production during the bridge because it somehow started to feel a bit samey at that point. 

Clairo - Softly

I remember when I started my relationship with the love of my life I was just obsessed with this song because I always pictured us while listening to this. Sadly after 3 years, everything ended so now this song have some obscure memories to me but its still an incredible beautiful cute song and will always make me remember the days I felt the love the most pure, innocent and somehow intense. You make me shed a tear girl. I hate you. But gonna rank this well anyway!

LOONA - Eclipse

Mmmm… don’t know what to feel about this tbh… its cute but has nothing special that could make it stand over the rest of the songs which is a shame. Anyway the last part of the choruses are very infectious so im gonna give you that!

Grimes - Pin

Love the inclusion of the guitars on here and obviously Grimes voice sounds cute as always. I love the energy that this song has but at the same time feels very chill/lazy (?) I don’t know if I can explain it but its a compliment lol. Anyway it became tiring at last tbh.

Mmmm this song feels like the one that less fits on this round tbh anyway I was bopping a bit but that’s all. 

Kesha - Stephen

Animal is such an immaculate album with a lot of hidden gems and this is one of them. Love its edgy and more experimental production. Now I realized it sounds a lot like Goodnight and Go by Imoge which also talks about stalking somehow. Great choice!

Maybe one of her best songs! Anyway don’t like how some of her vocals sound here. A good teen pop rock throwback anyway! She really was like the Avril daughter we lose for not appreciate her enough.

Allie X - Hello

Her vocals always irritates me! But this is cute. Really like the 80's vibe this has. Probably in the middle of my ranks which is difficult to get, not everybody has that! 

YENA - VACAY

Okay the superior kpop song its here. It has personality and don’t sound as generic or uninspired as the others and her vocals aren’t that annoying, same with the production. Its far from being my fave but its good enough to not be in danger for me! 

☆゚brycehooha's critiques☆゚:

(ty touch it i stole ur format.)

ノ゚0゚)ノ~ — ☆ irene preview icons!! ☆ © jeonfact on twitter | Red velvet, Red  velvet irene, Red velvet photoshoot

☆゚Twice - TT☆゚: this being the song that got me into kpop so amazing sadly doesnt fit the rules :/ ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

☆゚NAO - Gabriel☆゚: her voice is just so unique and amazing and if nao has one fan its me ☆(◒‿◒)☆

☆゚Clairo - Softly☆゚: oh yup this is what got me briefly on the clairo bandwagon its just so good १✌˚◡˚✌५

☆゚LOONA - Eclipse☆゚: MOTHER. this song is so good like yaaa this era of loona amazing sadly doesnt fit the rules :/ |◔◡◉|

☆゚Grimes - Pin☆゚: yaa i love this type of grimes so much its so infectious ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b

☆゚Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl☆゚: YAAAA this song is just so good like their vocals and harmonies and its just so cute and inspirational ☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

☆゚Kesha - Stephen☆゚: im sorry this song just was never for me like idk i like some parts of it like when she does sick obsession but then it just doesnt go anywhere enough⭑(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

☆゚Miranda Cosgrove - Shakespeare☆゚: a fun song and havent heard it before but idk its not that good for me ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ

☆゚Allie X - Hello☆゚: legit song of the forever im sorry this is the best song ever made sorry to the other girlies. ゚(●´ω`●)

☆゚YENA - VACAY☆゚: ooh just got into her recently i love this .=^.^=

1 hour ago, Touch It said:

⑅~♡ヾtouch it uwu critiquesノ ♡~⑅

aespa-ningning.gif

☆゚Twice - TT☆゚: one of the best songs ever but not a single and that was part of the rules!! ~ᵕ꒳ᵕ(。•́︿•̀。)ᵕ꒳ᵕ~

☆゚NAO - Gabriel☆゚: love her voice in this & the production is very nice and groovy! def has the uwu vibes with her voice and lyrics  ಇ( ꈍᴗꈍ)ಇ

☆゚Clairo - Softly☆゚: loveeee this song, so vibey and pretty  very soft girl uwu!! u deserve a kiss for sending this song *:・゚✧(ꈍᴗꈍ)✧・゚:*

☆゚LOONA - Eclipse☆゚: one of the best songs ever but not a single and that was part of the rules!! [2]☆゚.*・(๑◕︵◕๑)・*.☆゚

☆゚Grimes - Pin☆゚: very cute very fun, it makes me feel happy and good!! ⋆⛧*﹤ಇ ( 。ᵘ ᵕ ᵘ 。)ಇ﹥*⛧⋆

☆゚Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl☆゚: love this song a lot! one of my favs on the album you ate ⋆⛧*﹤ಇ( ᵕ꒳ᵕ)ಇ﹥*⛧⋆

☆゚Kesha - Stephen☆゚: this was cute but also boring & not that good weojidf ⭑♡ˊ⌒(⭒ᵔ દ ᵔ⭒)ノ 。・:◃*⭑

☆゚Miranda Cosgrove - Shakespeare☆゚: first time hearing this tbh! it was cute tbh ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ᵕ꒳ᵕ~

☆゚Allie X - Hello☆゚: LOVE oh what a classic u delivered!! ゚・:*。(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)~。*:・゚

☆゚YENA - VACAY☆゚: thought about her right away for this round, this song is very cute and fun!! ⑅~♡ヾ(ෆ⁍̴̆  દ ⁍̴̆ ෆ)ノ ♡~⑅

bf85e71f4e4b6f90addb8b52689b0731.jpg

click bunny for surprise uwu

spacer.png

Twice - TT: Single ig but this is still their best song, just incredibly infectious and the definition of cutesy

NAO - Gabriel: Good, production is the highlight but the vocal clipping is interesting too

Clairo - Softly: AHH her best song omg everything about her appeal was just RIGHT here, love singing the chorus melody

LOONA - Eclipse: Single ig but gorgeous song, best Loona predebut in my humble opinion

Grimes - Pin: I mean just look at my critique for FWB that other round, anything from Art Angels is a #1 from me besides Realiti

Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl: Why does this sound kind of apocalyptic to me rn fjfj it’s cool, not one of my absolute favorites by them but it’s from Ungodly Hour so it’s good

Kesha - Stephen: My favorite song on Animal honestly it’s soo cutesy and something a little different from most of her other early stuff

Miranda Cosgrove - Shakespeare: I used to love this song then I played it to death and began to hate it and now I like it again but not AS much as before. Still, a classic and I need a Power Pop group to cover it

Allie X - Hello: Veryyyy anthemic, I love this whole EP even if it’s kind of a Chvrches ripoff ffff

YENA - VACAY: This is like… the weakest song on either of her EPs excluding the ballads :skull: but I think most of them were banned and this is pretty good regardless, her tone is very cute yes!

Wanted to do more detailed critiques because this is probably my favorite round so far, I like every song :jonny: but I’ve been working on something all day and am tired of writing lol so they are not but good job y'all

@Noah @brycehooha @Lucky#17 @wish @Element @Opulent @Julia Fox @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Touch It

i loved the surprise

3 hours ago, Touch It said:

Ty

woah the real surprise is ur new sere of a gif

mfC0qAo.gif

(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε

Twice - TT
This feels like it would be the winner if it wasn't a single,

it's so cutesy and uwu 

Care Bears GIFs | Tenor

NAO - Gabriel
This is very mellow and has good vibes, her voice is cute, works for me

Uwu GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Clairo - Softly
Another cute mellow vibey song, floating on clouds type of song

Care Bears Cute GIF - Care Bears Cute Baby - Discover & Share GIFs

LOONA - Eclipse
Very light and sweet, but against the rules n_n

Snow White GIFs | Tenor

Grimes - Pin
A very cute bop, her vocals always make me think of

a disney princess anime girl combo

Tonkatsu Trásh — Fena: Pirate Princess EP:1 & EP:2

A lovely cute sisterly combo, it's cute in a different way from the others so far,

it's very pleasant sonically

Frozen Princess Anna GIF - Frozen Princess Anna Princess Elsa - Discover &  Share GIFs

Kesha - Stephen
This is very cute in a like pre-teen crush dear diary type of way,

I've always loved this and Taylor's Stephen song as well

I like to pretend they're the same person

Eugene fitzherbert GIF on GIFER - by Sabersmith

She's like a cute bunny version of Avril

Thumper GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Allie X - Hello
Allie X is another person with perfect vocals for a cutesy theme

SAPERE AUDE! — Hey there!

YENA - VACAY
She sounds so cute and innocent, very uwu choice

ꈍωꈍ) | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Twice - TT - cute bop uwu :whistle: sorry about your situation T_T

NAO - Gabriel - okay britney vocals :katie2: very groovy

Clairo - Softly - song of the century me thinks :jonny6:

LOONA - Eclipse - beautiful song :jonny5: hope you win! :heart2:

Grimes - Pin - definitely one of my favorites from her :jonny2:

Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl - not my favorite CxH song but it’s still great and perfect for this theme :alexz3:

Kesha - Stephen - such a cute song from one of the best albums ever:celestial4:

Miranda Cosgrove - Shakespeare - cute bop :katie2:

Allie X - Hello - thought about sending this :katie2: the dog neglecter snapped here uwu

YENA - VACAY - really love this one :smitten: thank you for introducing me to it :heart2:

7 minutes ago, Element said:

the vague reviews uwu

they are cute but they scare me in a very cute way and i hate it uwu 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

they are cute but they scare me in a very cute way and i hate it uwu 

tea !! uwu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.