• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

Dyanne should debut "You & Me" on the show and snatch Jocelyns #1 resulting in her being killed by the cult and not having to comeback for a potential season 2 :gaycat1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bad guy said:

This wasn’t as bad as critics claimed but Abel’s acting and wig :rip:

This. It’s going to be an interesting ride for the next 10 weeks :giraffe:

It is interesting. Acting could have been better, the script could have been better but overall I like the idea of it

It's definitely giving Britney after breakdown and close to conservatorship, Sam Lutfi etc.

Edited by Henry Torres

Lily’s singing voice is what’s bothering me:rip: otherwise the show is tolerable

She is smoking 6 cigarettes in one hour cause she has a bad attitude ....gud garl gone bad

terrible writing for mtv obsessed. 

Edited by vale9001

Oh wow that scene.. I’m sure somebody did that to Gaga when she’s about to sing s*xxx dreams in studio in artpop era. 

Anyways , i loved this series because its like what we atrlers knew about the industry and i liked to watch it. 

Spoiler

and i cant she about the cancel the whole lead single and the album rollout because of a guy she met in a bar :lmao: 

Is that ever happened? Did any of our MPGs cancelled the whole lead single and recorded a whole new vocals and all 2 weeks before it drops?

The episode was OK right until The Weeknd showed up

He's so terrible it hurts 

damn, this is really going to be about post in the zone Blackout Britney with Sam Lutfi. no wonder she met up with the creators, thought it was just going to be loosely inspired :rip:

not y'all giving those men everything they wanted

Nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be, but it’s pretty mediocre. 

• ATRL Moderator

Quick question (sorry if this was already addressed) but do we think they were poking fun at Selena who did a photoshoot with a hospital band or was that just a coincidence? Cause the second that was introduced my mind went immediately to Selena, but I wanted to ask for others' perspectives. 

Made it to the final ten-ish minutes or so before turning it off (I was exhausted, might finish it later haven't decided yet.) I think critics are largely right to eviscerate certain elements of the show. The sad thing is Lily Rose-Depp could be perfect in a similar role in a better written show about the music industry. I mean even if you can get past the show's pseudo-edginess and crass handling of some serious subject matter, it's really just boring :rip: 

I might stick with it to see how the narrative evolves or doesn't but the most surprising part of the pilot was how monotonous it was.

I skipped most of it for Jennie parts only but it was still hella boring and dialogues are really bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Fading said:

Abel is so ugly :deadbanana2:

You are right and should say it.

Will. Keep watching cause why not

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm kinda seated now after watching episode 1 :deadbanana2: but  the acting needs improvement across the entire cast :rip: 

I'm just a freak now :katie2:

I was open to this and had the mindframe of not censoring the script. 

But this show is just boring. There’s nothing else to it. There’s some edgy script ideas thrown into an overall boring story, bad script, bad acting and completely unrelatable content. 

I was excited for this but I will not be watching past episode 1. 

The Weeknd is truly awful in episode 1. 

• Like 1

Besides the cringy lines at times and The Weeknd atrocious acting, I actually liked this? I’m obviously interested in the music industry theme so it will be interesting to watch Abel’s input in it considering he probably has a LOT to show/say. Also enjoyed Lily’s character and acting. She’s sweet enough to pull this off. 

We still need to see how sexual/*****graphic this will get but I’m thinking I won’t mind it that much because we all know this industry is in fact moved by sex. I’m excited for the next episode. 

14 hours ago, Fading said:

Abel is so ugly :deadbanana2:

Abel is NAWT ugly come on. He’s pretty hot. I think he’s character is just intentionally a nasty guy that runs a club. 

The first episode is OK, I like the whole ide of producing a popstar so that's refreshing to me, however I tuned out when The Monday appeared :rip:

The premier was ok but kinda boring, but the critics were doing a bit much (at least for the first ep) :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.