The Idol | All episodes out

Michael196

On 7/8/2023 at 1:31 AM, mystery said:

0ooqqy2veiab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0d661966fc8865f49e0317d45f681a1acfe36317dnciix2veiab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=77c32fcca9ed78187999b9ddc97de665143ec737kna7e73veiab1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=509dc56c777f482277813e3fa667fede5a52bb6e

Some new photos from the original version.

This look suited him better instead of that ridicolous 70s pimp look, he would have been more credible like this and without the pointless tryhard sex stuff.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

On 7/4/2023 at 12:48 AM, Attitude said:

A lot of people were cut. Elizabeth Berkley, Anne Heche, Debby Ryan, the guy from All American Rejects. :skull:

Not Debby Ryan :cries:

But really how can you cut Britney out of your show inspired by her lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
On 7/8/2023 at 4:10 AM, Slate said:

Idk, the show kinda stuck with me. I want a season 2 :gaycat5:

I want a season 2 but only because I think it'd have a better chance at making a little more sense since, more or less, it's been confirmed that this show was made with quite literally whatever they were able to film in the last two years because they had scrapped so much of the original show i.e. it's been Frankensteined :toofunny3:

I don't even care for a second season it felt like a full story to me. Maybe with a different idol every season 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't read anything in this thread but did y'all love it? I loved it... I find it so funny how people pick and choose when to get offended over TV, imagine if people had the same moral tick when GOT was starting :deadbanana: it's entertainment not a lesson and I was very entertained, and aesthetically pleased, was never bored for a second because the visuals were extremely satisfying to me even during long 'ambient transitional' scenes

Did y'all notice the foreshadowing in the opening scene of episode 1? I started the intro to remember just now and realized...

The photographer tells her the different emotions he wants her to convey and she does a stellar job to a 'frighting' degree, when he tell her to be sad it takes her about 2 seconds to shad a tear...basically foreshadowing the idea she is a masterclass actress...

Ig another foreshadowing is when Xander gets tortured and screams she's a liar and what she says never happened etc but that one is pretty obvius so I'm assuming it didn't go over anyone's head

(Look obv the twist was stupid and insane in many ways very sick which is why I loved it but yeah just a detail I noticed)

On 7/23/2023 at 8:03 PM, JungleJuice said:

I don't even care for a second season it felt like a full story to me. Maybe with a different idol every season 

Actually could be cute if done right... if they truly want a 2nd season I hope they find a place that can appreciate the art and the fact that controversy and different opinions are the pinnacle of well crafted art and aren't a reason for cancellation, if it makes you feel something it succeeded.

...Ala BTD, The Beatles, being panned back in the day...that's how it goes

i acutally like the show a lot. obvs the twist was stupid bc epsidoes got cut and her bringing abel out at the end was dumb but i still really enjoyed it 

• Like 1

Not it getting cancelled. I liked it.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for the bump but apparently someone got a prop CD case from the original version of the show

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.